- » Raspberry Tartlet
Raspberry Tartlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry tartlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry tartlet recipes.
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg to flour mixture.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 45.7791
Jeweled Raspberry Tartlets
Line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been rinsed out and squeezed dry; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of colander.
Spoon yogurt into colander; fold edges of cheesecloth over yogurt.
Place in a large bowl; refrigerate 12... - 43.8999
Fresh Raspberry Tartlets
Insert metal blade.
Place the 1 cup raspberries and lemon juice in work bowl and process continuously until pureed.
Pour into a wire strainer set over a measuring cup; stir with a spoon to force juice through.
Discard seeds (you should have 1/2 cup... - 40.1881
1. Bake patty shells in 8-inch Round Cake Pan following package directions.
2. Melt preserves in 1-quart Sauce Pan over low heat; spoon into patty shells; top with 1/2 the whipped cream, all the raspberries; garnish with remaining whipped cream. Makes 2... - 22.0643
You May Also Like!
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
Fill each tartlet case with jam, bake in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 10 to 15 minutes.
When cold, top with dot of whipped cream.
Tartlet cases may be pricked well with a fork, and baked in a moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375° F., for 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 19.4535
Glazed Fruit Tartlets
A DAY AHEAD: * Shells: Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F.
In a medium bowl, combine soft butter or margarine and 1/4 cup sugar.
Beat in egg white.
Add flour, almonds and almond extract.
Use hands to mix.
It will be very stiff.
Use 1 teaspoon dough to line each 1... - 44.3531
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or by using an electric mixer at medium speed until the mixture is light, creamy and fluffy.
3) Then beat in the flour, 1/2-cup at a time,... - 38.5964
1 For the dough: in a food processor, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the nuts are finely ground, almost a flour.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the butter with a handheld electric mixer on high speed just until smooth.
3 On low... - 45.305
Regal Almond Tartlets
Prepare tartlet shells from the pastry using muffin pans having 1 3/4 x l inch wells (about 24 wells).
Using scallop-edged cookie cutter, cut pastry rounds about 1 inch larger than the overall size of the wells.
Gently fit a round into each well, reserving... - 41.5806
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 44.2351
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out onto wax... - 45.3823
Chantilly Fruit Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Roll the pastry into thickness of half inch and cut into twelve circles slightly larger than the tartlet pans in use
3. Line the tartlet pans with the pastry cirlces, press them in and make te edges... - 39.8606
Roll pastry thinly, cut out with fluted cutter and line small tartlet tins.
Bake them “blind” in a fairly hot oven (425 0.4000 F., Gas 7—6) for 15 mm Remove weighted paper and return cases to oven for 2—3 mm or till dry.
When cool arrange fruit neatly... - 35.6487
Raspberry Tartlet Recipes By Category