- » Raspberry Tart Cookies
Raspberry Tart Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry tart cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry tart cookies recipes.
Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making... - 123.796
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 131.923
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 40.5513
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
Lightly grease a 30 x 20 cm/12 x 8 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously.
Sift the flours together and stir in the ground almonds, then work these dry... - 36.3634
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 33.5239
Pinwheel Fruit Tart
Pinwheel Fruit Tart has a Superior taste.The Red Currant and Pastry cream gives the Pinwheel Fruit Tart Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 28.2899
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out onto wax... - 43.6166
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 35.0678
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 43.0584
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or by using an electric mixer at medium speed until the mixture is light, creamy and fluffy.
3) Then beat in the flour, 1/2-cup at a time,... - 39.9818
Fresh Berry Tarts
Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
Chill until syrupy.
Spread about 1/3 of it over the cooled crust.
Arrange fruit on top of the gelatin (if berries are tart, sprinkle with 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar).
Brush or spoon remaining gelatin evenly over the... - 30.8109
Star Spangled Fruit Tart
Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth.
Spread over crust.
In center of tart, arrange... - 33.1602
Ice Cream Tarts
These Ice Cream tarts taste incredible ! Try these creamy fruited pastries for your next dessert ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Ice Cream tarts. - 40.3664
Petit Jam Tarts
Cream butter, cream cheese, and salt together.
Add flour gradually, mixing until smooth.
Form dough into a ball and wrap in waxed paper.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out very thin and cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cooky cutter or cut into... - 34.7352
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 47.0779
French Raspberry Pavlova
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so it... - 35.4184
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 45.4242
Chocolate Chip Fruit Tart
PRESS dough evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350° F oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream... - 35.2083
Swedish Almond Tarts
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare tart shells; reserve pastry scraps.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
Fold in almonds.
Spread 1 tablespoon jam over bottom of each tart shell; spoon in 1/3 cup almond mixture and spread... - 33.6847
Italian Cream Tarts
1. For pastry cream, in a medium saucepan combine sugar and flour; gradually stir in milk. Add egg yolks, beating till smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir liqueur or vanilla into pastry cream. Pour into a... - 36.6193
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed.
3. Stir in flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out... - 34.1845
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 41.7183
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 44.126
Regal Almond Tartlets
Prepare tartlet shells from the pastry using muffin pans having 1 3/4 x l inch wells (about 24 wells).
Using scallop-edged cookie cutter, cut pastry rounds about 1 inch larger than the overall size of the wells.
Gently fit a round into each well, reserving... - 40.4618
Easy No Bake Cheesecake-childhood Favorite
This no bake cheesecake recipe was printed on a can of sweetened condensed milk back in the day. My grandmother made the hell out of it to the point I got sick of it.
I can see why she loved it so much. It comes together in minutes with only 4 ingredients... - 113.631
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 39.4796