- » Raspberry Square
Raspberry Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry square recipes.
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2575
Chewy Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, cream butter and 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in flour until blended.
3. Spread evenly in lightly greased 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and bake in oven for 15 to 20... - 32.8554
Nutty Raspberry Squares
1. Crumble cookie dough into pieces. Cut in oats and nuts with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Pat mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan, reserving about one quarter of the mixture for topping.
3. Combine preserves, lemon peel, and lemon... - 28.9268
You May Also Like!
Frozen Raspberry Squares
Frozen raspberry squares are a microwave cooked dessert prepared with frozen raspberries. Cooked with brown sugar, raspberry sherbet, corn starch and ice cream, the frozen raspberry sherbet is frozen and served with raspberry sauce. - 42.1885
Sift flour and baking powder; cut in 1/2 cup butter until crumbly.
Mix milk with 1 slightly beaten egg; stir into flour mixture.
Spread dough in 8-inch square pan.
Spread with jam.
Beat remaining egg until frothy; add remaining melted butter and... - 44.7169
Raspberry Crumble Squares
1. Cream butter and brown sugar together in a 2-quart mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add all remaining ingredients, except jam, and blend thoroughly. Press 1/2 of mixture into a well-buttered 8-inch square glass baking dish. Microwave, uncovered at Cook... - 30.4093
1. Mix brown sugar and margarine in medium bowl. Stir in flour, oats and salt until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture. Press remaining mixture in bottom of square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Elevate dish on inverted dinner plate in microwave oven. Microwave uncovered... - 27.2608
Cranberry Raspberry Mould
First Layer: Mix and let set till firm the 2 pkgs.cherry jello, 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1 can crushed pineapple (with juice) and 1 can whole cranberries (with juice).
Second Layer: When above is set firm, spread with 1 pint sour cream.
Third Layer: Mix 2... - 32.6311
Chocolate Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, whisk together juice, egg, margarine, and vanilla; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together white and whole-wheat flour, cocoa, and... - 34.392
Raspberry Meringue Squares
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Warm 1/2 cup honey by standing open jar in a pan of hot water.
Do not use direct heat as this... - 42.2867
Raspberry Tart Squares
In 12x8x2-in dish, place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 1 1/2 Minutes, until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, oatmeal and pecans; blend well.
Remove half of crumb mixture to bowl or wax paper.
Pat remaining crumbs evenly over... - 38.9211
Raspberry Cream Squares
Combine crumbs, nuts and butter.
Mix well and press HALF in bottom of 9" square pan.
Combine softened cream cheese, icing sugar and 2 tablespoons evapo rated milk.
Beat until smooth then spread over base.
Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
Add... - 43.6157
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Follow the package direction to prepare brownie mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven
5. Invert on a wire rack and cool completely.
6. Spread jam... - 46.3195
Raspberry Square Recipes By Category