- » Raspberry Sponge Pudding
Raspberry Sponge Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry sponge pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry sponge pudding recipes.
Steamed Jam Sponge Pudding
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the quick-creaming luxury margarine, castor sugar, eggs, flour and milk.
2) Beat for about 2 minutes. If the margarine is not soft enough, press it to the sides of the bowl while beating.
3) Take a 1 1/2-pint pudding... - 43.4464
Raspberry Sponge Pudding
Pre heat the empty Slo cooker for 20 minutes.
Butter a 550ml (1 pt) basin and put jam in the base.
In a bowl cream the margarine and sugar until light and creamy.
Gradually beat in the egg.
Fold in the flour gently, adding a little milk or water to make a... - 36.6371
You May Also Like!
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 37.0218
Summer Sponge Pudding
1. Take a saucepan and add the fruit and sugar to it; heat on low flame until sugar dissolves and the fruit turns tender
2. Drain the contents and keep the juice aside
3. In a bowl, add the milk and dip the boudoir biscuits into it; mnake sure they are... - 48.9093
Take a medium mould.
Mix 6 tablespoons kirsch with 6 tablespoons water, and lightly moisten 8 of the sponge fingers and pack them tightly into the bottom of your mould.
Add 1 box of raspberries mixed with 1 3/4 oz. sugar if it is needed.
Moisten 8 sponge... - 36.9141
Red Berry Sponge Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Brush a 23 cm / 9 in flan tin with softened butter and line the bottom with a circle of non-stick baking paper. Scatter the fruit in the base of the tin with a little sugar if the fruits are tart.
2. Whisk the eggs... - 32.1776
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 45.8175
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
Microwaved Sherry Trifle
Sherry Trifle is vey spongy. The rasberry preserve and almonds gives the Sherry Trifle a prefect taste. - 44.2813
Surprise Pudding has a fine taste. I have tasted this Surprise Pudding recipe in one of my friend€™s wedding, and it has a great taste. Try out this Surprise Pudding recipe everyone will like it. - 26.6866
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.714
Raspberry And Chocolate Zuccotto
Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
To make the chocolate sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar over a pot of simmering water until doubled in volume.
Take off the heat and whisk until thick ribbons form.
Fold in the flour, cocoa and butter.
Place in a... - 47.0975