- » Raspberry Soda
Raspberry Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry soda recipes.
Raspberry Frost Sodas
Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each of 4 short, fat glasses.
Place 1 scoop sherbet in each glass.
Fill with ginger ale. - 20.9913
Mango Champagne Ice Cream Soda
An hour or so before serving, chill 4 glass goblets in the freezer.
Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds; you should have about 1/2 cup of puree.
Taste the raspberries; if they need... - 29.7175
Choc Berry Soda
Early on day:
1. Make this chocolate sauce: In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, heat chocolate pieces with corn syrup until chocolate is melted; stir to blend. Then stir in cream and vanilla.
2. For each soda to be served, scoop 2 large balls ice... - 33.6917
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a large bowl.
Stir until all gelatin is dissolved.
Add club soda and cold water.
Chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
Measure one cup of the thickened gelatin into a small bowl and set aside.
Place a scoop of... - 33.6358
Ice Cream And Fruit Soda
1) In a blender, add half the ingredients and blend for 1 minute.
2) Pour out into 2 large glasses.
3) Repeat process with the remaining ingredients.
4) Add an umbrella into each glass and top with a strawberry. - 36.1177
Soda Cracker Cake
Soda Cracker Cake is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a dessert. Enjoy this delicious cake recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Soda Cracker Cake. - 47.7581
Ruby Red Soda
In a large nonmetal pitcher dissolve sugar and soft drink mix in water. Cover and chill till serving time.
Scoop ice cream into 10 glasses. Cover and freeze till serving time.
To serve, stir carbonated water into soft drink mixture. Pour over ice cream in... - 25.8774
Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a blender, add raspberries, soda, sugar and blend well until pureed.
2. In a dessert plate arrange pear halves and pour the pureed raspberries over it.
3. Serve cool. - 32.5474
In medium bowl combine soda and gelatin.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Chill until soft set.
Blend in topping with hand mixer.
Pour into 9x5-in loaf dish.
Top with crumbs.
Chill until set. - 30.8397
Raspberry Flavored Baked Apples
Core apples, leaving 1/2 inch of bottom intact.
Place in custard cups.
Combine soda and cinnamon in 1-cup measure.
Spoon mixture into centers of apples.
Cover each apple loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until apples are fork... - 30.22
Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Blend or process at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 27.0908
Rosy Raspberry Fizz
Combine all ingredients except cream soda in large mixing bowl.
Beat till blended; slowly pour in cream soda, mixing with up-and-down motion. - 23.8343
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 50.9238
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Put raspberries in bowl and break apart with fork.
Stir in vinegar and refrigerate.
Next day stir in half the sugar and return to refrigerator.
Third day strain through cheesecloth or very fine sieve.
Measure juice and add 2 oz brandy for each cup of... - 28.478
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Raspberry Juice and Pulp, and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of... - 37.7035
Easy Raspberry Bellinis
Host Caitlin shows you how to doctor up dessert with just 3 easy ingredients - vanilla ice cream, soda and raspberries (or any other berry you would prefer). Though it is so simple, the presentation makes the raspberry bellinis look quite fancy. - 105.979
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Cooler
Rub mint leaves around sides of punch bowl, then drop the bruised leaves in bottom of bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl. - 25.2202
Mix the breadcrumbs and sugar together well.
Stir in the eggs, the melted butter and jam.
Dissolve the baking soda in the water and stir thoroughly into the mixture.
Turn into a well-greased 4 cup pudding mold.
Cover with greased foil and steam for 2 hours... - 32.975
Kiwi Raspberry Muffins
Kiwi raspberry muffins are special muffins made with kiwi fruit and raspberries. Moist, with a chewy texture this muffin is a delightful treat for fruit lovers. Flavored with a hint of vanilla, this muffin is good to go anytime. - 43.5216
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Blend in shortening and sugar; cream well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Com- bine buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk alternately to creamed mixture, ending with... - 45.3446
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Place the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serve immediately. - 36.2403
Cut peeling from oranges and lemons in thin strips; leave as much membrane on fruits as possible.
Grind peelings; add 1 cup water and soda.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Re- move membrane and seeds from oranges and lemons; add... - 38.9931
Raspberry Meringue Pie
Sift flour, soda and salt together.
Cream margarine and 1/3 cup sugar; add vanilla.
Beat egg yolks; add to flour mixture.
Add sifted ingredients; mix well.
Press into 10-inch pie plate.
Mix 1/4 cup sugar and corn- starch in saucepan; add raspberries.
Cook... - 46.6858
Raspberry Crumble Squares
1. Cream butter and brown sugar together in a 2-quart mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add all remaining ingredients, except jam, and blend thoroughly. Press 1/2 of mixture into a well-buttered 8-inch square glass baking dish. Microwave, uncovered at Cook... - 30.4093
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
In blender, combine raspberries and orange and pineapple juice; blend until smooth.
Strain into pitcher; slowly pour in soda.
Stir to combine.
Divide evenly among 6 ice-filled glasses; garnish with mint. - 30.8151
Steamed Raspberry Pudding
This an amazing Steamed Raspberry Pudding recipe. This delicious pudding with its addictive flavor is sure to win you some fans. Try this Steamed Raspberry Pudding and serve as a tasty dessert for your party. - 32.5954
Light And Luscious Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine flour, milk, sugar, Egg Beaters, cocoa, margarine, baking powder, vanilla and baking soda just until blended.
Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Spread batter into lightly greased 13 x 9 X 2-inch... - 46.1609
Raspberry Cheese Cooler
Place cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until cheese softens.
Stir until smooth.
In small mixing bowl, prepare dessert topping as directed on package, using skim milk.
Beat in softened cheese.
Set... - 44.1393
Applesauce Raspberry Gelatin Mould
In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
Slowly add soda.
Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold onto a serving platter. - 31.286
How To Make Sangria : Mango Raspberry Sangria
1. In a glass pitcher combine mango, raspberries and sugar, using a wooden spoon muddle everything for few seconds.
2. Pour Cointreau and rose wine and stir everything, allow it to sit for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour pour club soda and stir everything... - 0
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream sugar and butter; add egg and vanilla.
Stir flour, soda, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with yogurt to creamed mixture.
Pour into greased 9-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350° for 50... - 40.0944
Raspberry Yogurt Ring
Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
Cream brown sugar and butter in mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with yogurt just until blended.
Spoon into greased 9-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50... - 38.6022
Bubbly Fruit Cup With Raspberry Sherbet
Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
In a medium bowl, stir together the reserved juice and the honey.
Add the oranges and bananas and gently toss until coated. - 25.7226
Old English Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a large stainless steel bowl, crush the first pound of raspberries.
Pour the vinegar over the berries and let marinate overnight.
2. Use a fine mesh sieve or a muslin cloth to strain the berry mixture.
3. Pour the strained berry puree over the... - 37.9782
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake has a Raspberry-Custard Filling with a cream topping. Follow our Simple, quick and easy to make, this Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake recipe. It is a delicious dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. - 32.5164
Raspberry Fruit Cocktail
This Fruit Cocktail is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Fruit Cocktail is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on it.... - 25.865
Raspberry Jam Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour tube pan, 10 x 4 inches.
Beat margarine and sugars in large bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, until blended.
Beat on high speed 1 minute.
Beat in eggs and preserves until well blended.
(Mixture will appear... - 41.6361
Layered Raspberry Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
Stir in the walnuts.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat together the buttermilk... - 45.6638
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a small bowl, combine raspberry jam and water and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda, ¼ cup brown sugar, white sugar, ½ cup butter, 2 egg yolks and... - 48.828
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
In a medium mixing bowl allow egg whites to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine milk and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from... - 41.3213
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine margarine and the next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Stir in flour mixture; cover and freeze 30 minutes or until... - 44.2789
A healthy muffin that is great to serve for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. This recipe makes 1 dozen muffins. - 112.779
Raspberry Cream Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the muffins, mix well and set aside.
4. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and... - 110.655
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Raspberry coffee cake - the flavors of raspberry yogurt and vanilla in this is so juicy! This raspberry coffee cake is quite an easy bake and you can try it out in a jiffy. - 40.719
Rich Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook raspberries and cornstarch, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, mix flour, milk, sugar, margarine, Egg Beaters®,... - 46.0787
Raspberry Lemon Marmalade
Grate peel from lemons and place in a medium saucepan.
Trim white pith from lemons and discard.
Cut lemons in half and remove the seeds.
Chop pulp; set aside.
Add water, baking soda and cinnamon to saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 38.7477
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.8181
The Mojito originated in Cuba in the early part of the twentieth century, and Ernest Hemingway was an early fan of the elegant cocktail served at La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana. - 41.2415
Cream Cheese And Raspberry Coffee Cake
Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat .cream cheese, granulated sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
Add half of the flour, the eggs, milk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and... - 40.489
Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare the muffin tin by placing paper baking cups in each of the 12-regular size muffin cup tray. Alternatively, the bottoms of the muffin cups can be greased with shortening or cooking spray
3. In a food... - 46.9444
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Sour Cream Raspberry Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 325° C.
2. In a pan, take cream. Heat it on top of a double boiler over hot water.
3. In a bowl, add egg yolks, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Add a little hot cream into the egg mixture and... - 47.2501
Peaches And Black Cherries
Dip the peaches one at a time in a pan of boiling water.
Plunge them into cold water and slip off the skins.
Discard the water.
Mix the sugar or acesulfame-K and 1/3 cup water in a saucepan large enough to hold all six peaches.
Bring the sugar and water to... - 37.1964
1. In a medium saucepan, stir combining sugar and water over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Increase heat to medium-high and let it boil stirring constantly for 1 minute.
3. Into a heat-resistant medium bowl pour sugar syrup and allow to... - 37.9655
Chocolate Raspberry Avalanche Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10-inch (12-cup) Bundt pan with shortening.
Mix flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Add coffee and shortening.
Beat with mixer at low speed until moistened.
Beat at medium... - 47.6942
Carob Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
In a food processor or blender, combine whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, egg, buttermilk, butter, 3 tablespoons honey, carob syrup, and vanilla.
Process until just mixed.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Stack on... - 35.7756
Raspberry Coconut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Measure the flour.
3) Add the salt and soda. Blend the ingredients together well.
4) Cream together the shortening, eggs and sugars thoroughly.
5) Add the almond extract and water. Mix... - 45.9673
Sugar Foods Raspberry Peach Sparkler
1. In a large pitcher, pour the boiling water over the tea bags.
2. Steep 10 minutes, remove tea bags and discard.
3. Stir in the raspberry juice, lemon juice and Sweet'N Low.
4. Refrigerate until well chilled.
5. Mix in the club soda and... - 36.272
Raspberry Peach Layers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour 2 9-inch layer cake pans.
In a small saucepan, heat together 1/4 cup cream and butter until butter has melted.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda,... - 43.2344
Raspberry Jam Cake
In mixer bowl, cream together granulated sugar and the 4 tablespoons butter.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating just till blended after each addition.
Fold in... - 46.5668
Raspberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter or fill with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, stir the cornmeal with the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another medium bowl,... - 33.008
Golden Bran And Raspberry Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, mix the flour, bran, baking powder and baking sodas until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg whites and molasses until... - 43.231
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 10" springform pan at the bottom with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour and three quarters a cup of sugar, cut butter into it until the mixture resermbles coarse... - 48.7831
Sour Cream Raspberry Brownies
To date I cannot resist a warm fudge brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and nuts...what a beauty, and so irrestible!! So I was happily surprised to find a variaiton to the traditional brownie recipe and make one with Sour Cream. I share with you my recipe... - 42.1169
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 133.037
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture just until moistened.
Gently fold in... - 44.8094
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 124.724
Lemon/raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened Fold in raspberries.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin'cups three-fourths full.
For... - 41.6021
Raspberry Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Measure flour, soda and sugars into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and milk together.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix into a dough.
Press dough evenly into greased 9 inch... - 47.274
Raspberry Infused Vodka
Savor the Flavors host Brittany Allyn demonstrates how to make raspberry infused vodka. - 0
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss 1 1/4 cups raspberries with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside in refrigerator.
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
Cut in margarine... - 46.2194
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 49.2319
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 128.921
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 48.211
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Oh. My.God. I'm so in love with these white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies! It's really a shame that something so tiny can pack so much flavor. If you're a fan of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake then you MUST try this recipe.
Don't like... - 0
Raspberry Jelly Cookies
– Preheal oven to 375 °F(190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Stir well.In a separate bowl, stir all dry ingredients. Add to first mixture.
– Shape into small pastry balls and place on... - 36.0175
Raspberry Yogurt Tea Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add egg and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with yogurt until just blended.
Spoon into greased 8-cup tube mold or 9" angel cake pan.
Bake 50 minutes at 350°.
Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes.
Loosen around edge and... - 43.5994
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Raspberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ in it, and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Sprinkle salt, mix and set it aside.
5. In a separate bowl, crack egg and... - 98.1326
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.3731
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 49.7079
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 28.1304
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Red Lemonade, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Red Lemonadeas you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 25.846
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Combine cream cheese, sugar and margarine, mixing until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into greased and... - 41.5634
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake
1 In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, butter or margarine, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in chocolate. Alternately beat in the 8 cups powdered sugar and the 1/3 cup milk. Reserve 3 1/2 cups of the... - 39.4403
Pour the gin, lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and raspberry syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add soda water and stir.
Garnish with lemon slice and raspberries. - 33.8227
Pour the gin, lemon juice and raspberry syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add a little soda and stir.
Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves. - 31.0503
How To Make The Blue Frost
Build in a lowball by adding ice cream, UV blue, raspberry sherbet, ice and top with lemon-lime soda and serve. - 91.5878
Sparkling Berry Salad
In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Stir in sugar until dissolved.
In large bowl, blend remaining 1 cup... - 37.558
Strawberry Vermouth Fizz
Put the vermouth, strawberries, gin, raspberry syrup and ice into an electric blender.
Whirl for 15 seconds then pour into a tall glass with ice cubes.
Add a little soda, stir well and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.2705
Vermouth And Bitter Lemon
Pour the vermouth, gin, raspberry syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add a little bitter lemon and stir.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 31.107
Fresh & Fruity Punch
In large punch bowl stir together all punch ingredients.
Garnish with raspberries, fresh herbs and edible flowers, if desired. - 32.6969
Dissolve jelly powders in boiling water.
Stir in thawed raspberries and cranberry sauce.
Chill until cold but not set.
Carefully stir in soda pop.
Chill again until partially set.
Pour into a decorative mould, then chill until firm.
Beautiful for a ladies... - 32.2323
Mix well and steam 3 hours.
Other fruits may be added. - 31.6544
Cream margarine and sugar; add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
Pat into a greased 9" x 12" pan.
Spread with preserves; sprinkle with half the nuts.
Spread with the beaten egg whites; sprinkle with nuts... - 37.6883
Raspberry Soda Recipes By Category