- » Raspberry Shortcake
Raspberry Shortcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry shortcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry shortcake recipes.
1) Drain raspberries and reserve juice.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the reserved syrup with sugar and cornstarch.
4) Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly and then stir in raspberries and vanilla.
5) Let... - 50.4139
Raspberry Shortcake is very easy to make recipe. Raspberry Shortcake gets its taste from raspberry and almonds. Raspberry Shortcake is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 23.509
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss 1 1/4 cups raspberries with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside in refrigerator.
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
Cut in margarine... - 46.2194
Two Fruit Shortcakes
1. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure; stir in orange juice and water. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) stirring every minute, to boiling, about 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until cooled, about 1 hour.
2. Prepare and microwave shortcakes.... - 24.8227
Low Fat Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, beat eggs with oil. Add milk enough to make 1 cup.
4. Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and using a fork, toss the mixture to form... - 43.2416
Combine egg and milk. Add biscuit mix, sugar, and butter, and stir to blend well. Should be a soft, sticky dough. Add a little more milk, if needed. Pour into a well-greased fluted Mary Ann or flan pan, or into a 9-inch cake pan, and bake about 25 minutes or... - 18.6323
Two Fruit Shortcakes
1. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure; stir in orange juice and water. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until boiling. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until cool.
2. Fold raspberries and bananas into orange... - 27.128
Fig Berry Shortcakes
1. For the fig-berry sauce, in a 1-quart saucepan combine the figs and the vanilla bean halves and seeds, add water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer about 10 minutes, or until the figs are tender.
2. Meanwhile, wash the berries and... - 27.7931
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium sized bowl, sift the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add the buttermilk, all in one go,... - 44.0495
Line bottom and sides of a 1-quart mold with slices of buttered bread.
Crush fruit with a potato masher and mix with sugar.
Pour fruit into bread-lined pan.
Top with additional buttered slices of bread.
Place a weight on top of mold and chill for 24... - 25.9813
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 38.1236
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 42.1806