- » Raspberry Short Cake
Raspberry Short Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry short cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry short cake recipes.
Raspberry Whip Cake
Shortly before serving, combine all ingredients except cake in deep bowl, and beat with hand or electric beater until light and stiff enough to peak.
Spread thickly over sides and top of each cake layer.
Crushed strawberries may be substituted for... - 29.2492
You May Also Like!
Short Cake Gateau
Put the flour, ground rice, butter, sugar and lemon rind in a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the walnuts and egg yolk and knead together to give a soft dough. Chill, wrapped in a polythene bag, for 30 minutes.
Roll out... - 31.2839
Mocha Raspberry Roll Up
Prepare the Basic Roll-Up Recipe.
Cool and unroll.
Prepare the tart filling.
Spread it evenly on the cooled roll, and sprinkle the raspberries all over the surface.
Roll up the cake from the short end.
To start rolling, lift the cake with the end of the... - 24.9419
Sift the flour onto a pastry board.
Make a depression in the center and add sugar, salt, lemon rind, vanilla sugar, egg yolk, and rum.
Cut the butter into very thin slivers and distribute over the edges of the flour.
Knead all these ingredients together to... - 45.8896
Very Berry Jelly Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add sugar,... - 35.2323
Mini Cake Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
To make the Jelly Roll Cake
1. In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites with an electric beater until foamy.
2. Sprinkle in cream of tartar and continue... - 47.7416
Summer Celebration Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the platter. Use a palette knife to spread two-thirds of the ganache over the top and sides. Position the smaller cake on top and cover it with the remaining ganache.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl... - 34.4093
Roll out pastry thinly, cut into rounds, using a cutter a little larger than the tins, and line 12 patty tins.
Cream the fat and sugar.
Sift flour and baking-powder, add the grated lemon rind.
Whisk the egg, and add a little at a time to the creamed fat.
Stir... - 36.5251
Berry Swiss Roll
1. Grease and line a Swiss roll tin, 33 x 23 cm (13x9 inch). Put the eggs and sugar in a large, heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and whisk until the mixture is light and airy and the whisk leaves a trail when lifted from the bowl. Remove... - 30.3211
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
English Bakewell Tart
Line a 7-in flan ring or a pie-plate with the pastry.
Place a good layer of raspberry jam on the bottom.
Cream together the butter and sugar till thick and white.
Beat in the egg and add the ground almonds and cake-crumbs and a few drops of almond... - 34.5898