- » Raspberry Shake
Raspberry Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry shake recipes.
Cool Raspberry Banana Cola Shake
Rich and delicious shakes are cool on hot sunny days or during summer. Check out Chef Garry showing how to make Raspberry Banana Cola Shake in a simple and easy way. Nice pink drink to beat the heat out! - 108.059
Blender Thick Raspberry Shake
1 In a blender, place all the ingredients.
2 Blend at medium speed for 1 minute.
3 Pour into glasses and serve at once. - 29.1316
You May Also Like!
Betty's Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake. This is a rich, silky milkshake that makes a great summertime drink (or dessert!). - 0
Berry Breakfast Shake
1) In a blender, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Pour into a mug or large glass and serve immedaitely. Can be garnished with berry slices.
Bananas will be easier to use if freezed without... - 33.0983
Yoghurt Banana Shake
This Yoghurt Banana Shake is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Yoghurt Banana Shake is bursting full of benefits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it!... - 32.7126
1. Set the freezer to rapid freeze. Using a sharp knife carefully cut the lid off each orange.
2. Scoop out the flesh from the orange, discarding any pips and thick pith.
3. Place the shells and lids in the freezer and chop any remaining orange flesh.
4.... - 38.1617
Ice-cream Milk Shakes
Peanut-Butter: In electric blender,* blend at high speed, for 1 minute, 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter.
Add 2 No.
16 (or medium) scoops vanilla ice cream; blend 1 minute longer.
Makes 2 cups.
* All milk shakes can be made using a rotary... - 24.7422
Low Calorie Banana And Berry Whey Protein Shake
If you can't make a shake without banana, here is a low calorie banana and Berry Whey Protein Shake recipe. Big Andy is making it with blueberries, orange juice and sugar free non fat yogurt. The recipe is very simple except for the unavailability of the... - 114.263
Red Raspberry Preserves
1. In a large kettle, mix together raspberries, sugar and lemon; over low heat bring the mixture to boiling with frequent shaking, do not stir.
2. Remove kettle from heat, cover and let stand overnight for cooling.
3. Next day, heat the... - 34.2906
Easy Raspberry Vinaigrette
Raspberry Vinaigrette is easy to make and donâ€™t take must time to prepare. The raspberry vinegar with crÃ¨me fraiche gives the Raspberry Vinaigrette a unique taste. - 22.1083
Chocolate Raspberry Lolly
1. Pour the required amount of drinking chocolate into a measure and then add boiling water to the pan to make it melt.
2. Pour a little milk in to the measure and add raspberry syrup. Stir well to mix. Pour in the rest of the 1/3 pint with the... - 25.1507
Garden Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
In a jar, combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
In a salad bowl, toss together the salad greens, raspberries, and goat cheese.
Shake dressing and pour over the salad.
Toss and serve immediately. - 31.2268
Raspberry Shake Recipes By Category