- » Raspberry Sauce
Raspberry Sauce Recipes
Raspberry sauce is a dessert sauce prepared using raspberries and sugar. Fresh berries are used in the preparation of sauce. Frozen raspberry sauce remains fresh for longer time than fresh juice.
Culinary ... More »
Betty's Holiday Raspberry Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium sized saucepan, add cranberries, sugar, and water. Mix well.
2. Place the pan on medium high flame, stir often, and bring it to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat, and cook for about 6-8 minutes or until thick, stirring often.
4. Remove the pan... - 104.049
Raspberry Coulis And Caramel Fakiatto - Part 1: Preparing Coulis
Desserts don't always have to be sinful. If you are scared of adding sauces to your tortes or pies for fear of adding inches to your waistline, then this lip-smacking, healthy, flavorful raspberry sauce recipe by Chef AJ will help you glut sans any guilt.... - 84.2342
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 49.2084
Broiled Turkey With Raspberry Sauce
Rinse turkey, then pat dry with paper towels.
Place on a rack in an unheated broiler pan.
Combine lemon juice, water, and soy sauce.
Brush turkey with lemon mixture.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Turn and broil about 6 minutes more or till... - 47.1828
Bread And Butter Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Place the raisins and sultanas in a small non-metallic bowl and pour over the tea and the brandy extract.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to soak for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
Drain off any excess juices and reserve.
Spread the bread with the... - 46.7316
Meringue Nests With Raspberry Sauce
For the Meringue Nests:
Beat egg whites until frothy, add cream of tartar and vanilla.
Continue beating until doubled.
Add sugar 1 Tbsp at a time, and beat until stiff and glossy.
Fold in ground nuts.
Form individual meringues by dropping 2 Tbsp of mixture... - 46.612
Raspberry Cobbler With Hot Butterscotch Sauce
This Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce tastes really out of this world ! Try out this amazing berry dessert ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce are welcome. - 45.9796
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.6757
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 45.4283
Cherry Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Cherry Pudding With Preserve Sauce is simply yummy. The Lemon flavour gives the Cherry Pudding With Preserve Sauce a tangy and bracing taste. - 44.9597
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1) Using a peeler, peel the pears, removing the core and ensuring that the stems are intact
2) Using a pastry brush, brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent them from discoloring
3) Mix together the water, sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon and... - 44.5542
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Place chicken breasts on a plate and drizzle salt and pepper. Add honey to raspberry vinegar and blend well.
3) Pour the raspberry mixture over chicken breasts and marinate for about 15 minutes.
4) Take... - 44.4299
Baked Alaska With Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Prepare ice-cream cake: Place ice cream in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, stirring occasionally, until spread-able, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, split each ladyfinger lengthwise in half. Line bottom and side of 10-inch... - 43.854
Asparagus Spear With Raspberry Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, boil 2 quarts of water.
2) Add asparagus and parboil for 2 minutes. Rinse immediately under cold water.
3) Using food processor fitted with metal blade process the berries until smooth.
4) Strain the mixture in a bowl and remove... - 43.5732
Fudge Crostata With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Place 1 prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425°F.
In small... - 43.4603
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter to form a crumbly mix. Press this mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate and then set aside to chill.
2. In another large mixing bowl, place the softened cream cheese... - 43.2526
Raspberry Sauce Dessert
1.Take the container of electic blender and put raspberries in it and blend until thick smooth paste is formed.
2.Drain and remove the seeds.
In a bowl, mix cornstarch with water.
3.Take a small saucepan and put raspberry mixture with cornstarch and... - 43.0985
Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce
These Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce tastes incredible ! This fruit mix simmered in fruit liqueur tastes incredible ! Try these Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like it ! - 42.8957
Chicken With Raspberry Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame giving 3 minutes for each side, until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms and leeks to it, continue cooking for 3... - 42.877
Spiced Raspberry Sauce
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and tapioca.
Add one package of raspberries; stir to coat.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Stir in the water, cinnamon stick, salt and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Add... - 42.7129
Strawberry Meringue Tarts With Raspberry Sauce
Meringue Shells: In bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar a tbsp at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon meringue onto foil-lined baking sheet in six 4- to 5-in/ 10 to 12 cm... - 42.1516
Quail In Raspberry Sauce
Rinse birds and pat dry; save necks and giblets for another use.
Pour 2 tablespoons oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add birds, a few at a time (do not crowd), and brown all over, about 5 minutes per bird; add oil as needed.
Arrange... - 42.1386
Baked Peaches With Raspberry Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Beat the butter with the sugar until soft and fluffy.
Beat in the egg.
Add the ground almonds and beat just to blend well together.
Halve the peaches and remove the pits.
With a spoon, scrape out some of the flesh from each peach... - 41.8097
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1. Take a large saucepan and add cinnamon, sugar, vanilla bean, lemon juice and rind, cloves and 4 cups of water to it.
2. Boil the mixture, reduce the heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. Remove the skin of pears, core and halve them and dunk... - 41.7661
Apple Dumplings With Raspberry Sauce
1 Pare apples and core.
2 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth and paste like .
3 Spoon into hollows in the apples, dividing evenly.
4 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or... - 41.5263
Tuna With Raspberry Sauce
To prepare raspberry sauce, puree raspberries with the juice in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Spoon raspberry puree into a saucepan.
Stir in sugar and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Using the food processor, whip the eggs and egg yolk... - 41.526
Crushed Raspberry Iced Cream With Raspberry Sauce
Put the raspberries into a saucepan over a moderate heat and cook for about 5 minutes, until the juices begin to run.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool at room temperature.
Whip the cream until thick but not stiff.
Beat the egg yolks with... - 41.3358
Angel Food Cake With Raspberry Sauce
1. For the cake: Heat oven to 375°F. Sift flour twice. Add 1/3 cup of the sugar substitute and salt to flour and sift again. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar, vanilla... - 41.2616
Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix raspberries with 2 cups of water.
2. Bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer for about half an hour.
3. Sieve the raspberry mixture to remove the seeds.
4. Mix cornstarch and sugar.
5. Add 2 tbsp water to the mixture... - 41.071
Almond Chocolate Torte With Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, process 1 cup almonds until finely ground.
Generously grease 9-inch round cake pan; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons ground almonds.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over simmering water, blending thoroughly; cool... - 39.9857
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
Heat butter with oil in large skillet.
Add chicken and saute on all sides until golden brown.
Remove from skillet using tongs and sprinkle with salt; set aside.
Drain off excess fat and return skillet to heat.
Deglaze pan by adding 3/4 cup raspberry... - 39.7299
Lemon Water Ice With Raspberry Sauce
In a bowl combine 6 oz. of lemon juice and 6 oz. castor sugar.
Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon, and mix in the lemon rind.
Gradually pour in 12 oz. milk and 8 oz. double cream.
Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a refrigerator tray and freeze... - 39.6954
Blackcurrant Ice Cream With Raspberry Sauce
1) Press the blackcurrants through a sieve for the juice.
2) In a bowl of juice, add the icing sugar, lemon juice and blend well, fold in the beaten cream.
3) Place the blackcurrant cream into a large... - 39.6554
Lemon Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
In a large saucepan combine the lemon juice, zest, lemon curd and water.
Add the pears and weight them down with a heat-proof plate so the pears are fully submerged.
Bring the liquid to a boil, cover and reduce the heat to a simmer.
Continue cooking until the... - 39.5128
Raspberry Bombe With Melba Sauce
Crumble the macaroons into a mixing bowl.
Whip the cream until it is thick.
Add the brandy and 1 tablespoon of the sugar and continue whipping until stiff.
Beat the egg whites until they will hold a stiff peak.
Fold the egg whites into the whipped... - 39.3356
Peaches With Raspberry Sauce
Put the water, sugar, and vanilla bean in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add the peaches to the boiling syrup and poach 15-20 minutes, or until the peaches are tender.
Remove the vanilla bean and lift the peaches with a slotted spoon to a glass... - 39.3312
1. To prepare raspberries thaw just enough to drain syrup.
2. Measure syrup and add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
3. In a bowl mix arrowroot, sugar, salt, allspice and mace, stir into liquid and cook, stirring, over medium heat until sauce... - 38.9824
Elegant Peach Cups With Raspberry Sauce
Combine sugar and nutmeg in a small bowl; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Layer second sheet of phyllo on first sheet.
Lightly coat top sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with half of sugar mixture.
Cut... - 38.978
Raspberry Sauce Recipes By Category