- » Raspberry Pineapple Jam
Raspberry Pineapple Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry pineapple jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry pineapple jam recipes.
Raspberry Pear Jam
1. Peel pears and core.
2. In a food chopper, process pears.
3. In a large saucepan, mix together pears, sugar and lemon juice; cook for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in raspberries and cook with frequent stirring until desired consistency is... - 35.1945
This gracefully embellished pineapple filling take in a fine blend of pineapples, cream and raspberry jam. Smooth and creamy, the recipe preparation takes no time and leaves no mess. - 39.5996
Triple Fruit Jam
1. In a large saucepan, boil sugar and water at 230° Fahrenheit until mixture spins a thread.
2. Stir in apples, pineapple and raspberries and boil for 20-30 minutes until the mixture is thick; stir frequently.
3. Into hot sterilized jars,... - 37.0889
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 38.2714
Ice-cream Milk Shakes
Peanut-Butter: In electric blender,* blend at high speed, for 1 minute, 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter.
Add 2 No.
16 (or medium) scoops vanilla ice cream; blend 1 minute longer.
Makes 2 cups.
* All milk shakes can be made using a rotary... - 24.7422
Spicy Peach Salad
Heat peaches, reserved peach syrup, the water, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves and ginger in saucepan to boiling, stirring gently.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Spoon peaches and spices into pint jar.
Pour hot syrup over peaches.
Cover and... - 40.84
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches, as directed on package.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Reserve one half for future use; cut remaining half into 4 squares.
Split each square; fill with 2 tablespoons jam.
Arrange squares in 2-quart glass serving... - 39.9864
To make the custard, place the vanilla pod (if using) and the milk in a pan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and stand for 30 mins.
Remove and discard pod.
Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, cornflour and vanilla essence, if using, and gradually... - 42.3205
Rich Fruit Cake
1. Place fruit in a bowl, snipping cherries, pineapple and dates into small pieces (a). Toss fruit with brandy. Cover and soak for several days.
2. Grease a 20 cm/8 in round tin. Line the sides with a strip and the base with a circle of brown paper (b).... - 41.4516
Golden Grilled Broiled Sponge
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 2 loose bottomed sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use non-stick baking parchment to line the bases.
3) Into a large bowl, add the margarine or butter, eggs, sugar, flour and baking... - 44.7493
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801