- » Raspberry Pepper Jelly
Raspberry Pepper Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry pepper jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry pepper jelly recipes.
Cranberry Spiced Pepper Jelly
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Place over medium heat, and cook 4 minutes or until fruit spread melts, stirring often.
Remove from heat; cool completely. - 24.0426
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.5544
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Combine all the ingredients, except jelly in a bowl.
Mix lightly, but well.
Pack into a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and brush top with melted raspberry jelly.
Let stand 15 minutes in pan, then turn out and brush bottom... - 33.0341
1) In a slow cooker, place together red cabbage, apple, raisins, butter or margarine, vinegar, water, raspberry, and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 hours or until tender
3) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 36.6138
Eggplant Rolls With Garlic-herb Cheese
To Prepare Eggplant: Peel eggplant and slice lengthwise into 3/8-inch slices.
Place on paper towels, sprinkle with salt and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or heavy foil; grease or... - 41.7629
Glazed Chicken Breasts
Heat the butter in a large, heavy frying pan that has a cover and can be put under the broiler.
Saute the chicken pieces until lightly browned on both sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, combine the jelly, chicken broth, and lemon juice in a bowl... - 35.396