- » Raspberry Pastry Filling
Raspberry Pastry Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry pastry filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry pastry filling recipes.
Fancy Puff Pastry Tarts
Roll out puff pastry; cut into 5 inch squares.
Put on baking sheets.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fold squares diagonally to triangles.
Starting at folded side, cut 1/2 inch border strip on both sides of triangle, leaving 1/2 inch uncut at the triangle... - 32.5769
Meringue Raspberry Sundaes
1. Preheat oven to 250Â° F. Line cookie sheet with brown paper.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until soft peaks form. Fill... - 23.306
The Raspberry Pie is perfect for all those Fruit Pie lovers out there. If you were looking for a tasty and simple fruit pie for your aparty then Raspberry Pie is your answer. Try it! - 46.2706
Sift flour, measure and sift with baking powder and salt.
Cut shortening in with pastry blender.
Beat egg, add milk and vanilla, and mix together.
Chill, roll out to 1/4" thickness.
Cut in 2" squares.
Put 1 teaspoon jam in centre of each square and... - 39.7562
Rosy Raspberry Pie
In mixing bowl mix tapioca, sugar, and salt.
Gently stir in thawed raspberries with syrup.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
Fill pastry-lined pie plate with... - 39.7263
Frozen Raspberry Cream Puffs
Prepare the basic cream puffs and the filling for the raspberry cream pie.
Bake the puffs.
Spoon the filling into the cream puffs, put on the tops, and freeze them.
After they are frozen, put them in plastic freezer bags.
Remove from the freezer at the... - 21.1381
Cream Puffs With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare the cream puffs, tart filling, and Raspberry Sauce.
Bake the cream puffs.
Fill them with the filling and put the tops back on.
Spoon the sauce over the puffs. - 20.4147
Raspberry Cherry Pie
Drain raspberries; reserve syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in reserved raspberry liquid.
Stir frozen cherries into mixture in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat... - 39.7175
Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Drain raspberries and add water to syrup to make 2/3 cup.
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup hot water; add lemon juice and raspberry syrup.
Chill till partially set.
Beat mixture till soft .peaks form.
Fold in raspberries and whipped cream.
Add salt to egg whites;... - 40.4861
White Chocolate And Raspberry Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry dough on a lightly floured surface until it is a rectangle 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick. Cut it into 6 rectangles, each 7 x 12 cm (3 x 5 inch), and put them on a baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 26.7723
Red Raspberry Grape Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl stir together sugar and flour; stir in raspberries with syrup and grapes.
Fill pastry-lined pie plate... - 38.9964
Glazed Pear And Raspberry Tart
Mix together the flour and sugar.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Beat together the eggs, water and vanilla extract.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 44.1741
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383
How To Make Mini Choux - Raspberry And Rose Pâte Choux
Learn step by step how to make an incredible pâte choux, dry and hollow like it's supposed to be, filled with a raspberry and rose creme légère (pastry cream enriched with whipped cream) that is really light and delicious. On top of the choux goes a very... - 0
Fresh Raspberry Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; Gently stir in berries to coat.
Turn berry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Dot with butter... - 39.8805
1. To make the pastry, blitz the flour and butter in a food processor until they look like breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and blitz briefly before adding 3-4 tbsp water. Keep the motor running until the pastry forms clumps. Remove from the processor, bring it... - 36.3673
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
For the pastry crust.
In a bowl, stir together the flour and salt.
Cut in the shortening using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over the mixture, sth-ring it in... - 43.766
Fresh Raspberry Turnover
Mix sugar, cornstarch and raspberries in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry; roll on lightly floured cloth-covered board into 14-inch... - 35.8482
Red Raspberry-cherry Pie
The red raspberry and cherry pie is a double delight for fruit lovers like me. Made with sour cherries and fresh red raspberries, the raspberry cherry pie has a burst of flavors along with color. Flavored with a little lemon juice, the raspberry cherry pie is... - 35.9703
Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
In a large bowl, combine sugar and tapioca.
Add the rhubarb, raspberries and lemon juice; mix gently.
Let stand for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour to soften tapioca; stir gently several times.
Line a pie plate with bottom crust.
Pour filling into... - 32.488
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Rinse and hull the raspberries
3. With the puff pastry, make twenty four palmiers, brush them with milk or beaten egg; bake them for fifteen minutes or less
4. In a bowl, pour the cream and add quarter... - 39.7398
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and... - 47.6777
Papaya Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Slowly add sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add raspberry liqueur or extract and jam to heat up.
4) Take cooled... - 42.7031
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Defrost the raspberries completely and drain and reserve the juice.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little cold water and keep aside.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 49.3988
Ice Cream Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In an electric beater, place the egg whites and beat on slow speed.
3) As the egg whites gets fluffy, slowly increase the speed and beat until soft peak consistency.
4) Add the sugar in and continue beating... - 39.4865
Raspberry Peach Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F°.
2) Beat the egg whites with rotary or electric beater, until foamy.
3) Beat in the salt and cream of tartar, until slightly stiff and stand in peaks.
4) Gradually beat in the sugar, until very stiff and... - 46.2843
Apple Raspberry Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease six 6-02. custard cups.
Brush one sheet of filo dough with melted margarine; top with another filo dough sheet Repeat brushing and layering with remaining melted margarine and filo.
Cut filo stack lengthwise into 6 strips; cut... - 40.4362
Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter 2 x 20cm sandwich tins, then line each with a circle of baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat together all the cake ingredients until you have a smooth, soft mixture. Spoon the mixture equally into the 2 tins,... - 39.344
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 31.9942
Preheat oven to 400 °F (2Q5 °C).
Roll out and trim dough.
Line 8 tart molds.
Bake in oven 15 minutes or so.
In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Let cool until lukewarm.
Mix in milk.
Let stand until mixture has half set.
Pour into... - 34.4593
Fresh Blueberry Or Raspberry Pie
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Mix the flour, sugar and salt.
Sift 1/4 of this mixture over pastry; fill with berries and sift remainder of sugar mixture over fruit.
Dot with butter and cover with upper crust.
Bake in hot oven (450) for 15 minutes; reduce... - 34.5273
Apple Dumplings With Raspberry Sauce
1 Pare apples and core.
2 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth and paste like .
3 Spoon into hollows in the apples, dividing evenly.
4 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or... - 41.3597
Raspberry And Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and combine them well and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
3. Take a pie plate and line it with foil leaving 6 in. rim.
4. Add filling into foil, fold it over... - 41.5076
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 40.2991
A galette is a French style stuffed pastry. They are made with a pate brisee dough and can be either sweet or savory. This one is sweet, and the filling is a bit tart. If you want a sweeter filling, simply add more sugar. I like to think of I a galette as a... - 126.788
Raspberry Coconut Tarts
Line 8 tart or muffin tins with pastry.
Spoon a heaping teaspoon jam into each.
Beat egg, add remaining ingredients and blend.
Spoon filling into tarts.
Bake at 425F for 10 minutes, reduce temperature to 350F and bake until filling is set, about 15 to 20... - 33.1934
Red Raspberry Pie
Red Raspberry Pie has a moist taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Red Raspberry Pie Energizing taste. - 42.7824
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 37.1141
Preheat the oven to 300°.
In a large bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and beat again until thick.
Fold in 1/4 cup more of the sugar.
Using a metal spoon transfer the mixture into a large pastry bag fitted with a star... - 34.8205
Rosy Raspberry Peach Pie
Drain the peaches, reserving 1/2 cup of juice.
Put the juice and the sugar in a medium saucepan, and heat it.
Stir the cornstarch into the cold water until there are no lumps, and add it, all at once, to the juice, stirring constantly until the mixture... - 42.0373
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg to flour mixture.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 45.7791
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 45.3186
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
Raspberry Coconut Pie
1. To make the pastry for the pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds... - 50.234
Raspberry Meringue Nest
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or brown paper.
Preheat oven to 225°F (105°C).
To make meringue, beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
Sift together powdered sugar and cornstarch.
Fold into egg white mixture.
Fill a... - 42.7492
Peach Pie With Raspberry Sauce
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, cornstarch and reserved peach syrup in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until thickened and boiling, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour mixture over peaches.
3. Cover and refrigerate reserved... - 37.8736
Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake
Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake has a unique taste. Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake gets its taste from crust made of flour mixed with eggs and lemon, filled with cheese cream, eggs and flavored with vanilla. Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry... - 47.0281
Raspberry Angel Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Butter 3 large cookie sheets and dust them with flour. Tap off the excess, if any.
3) On each of the cookie sheets, draw 2 circles, 6 ½-inches each, with the help of a salad plate. In case there... - 38.3814
Raspberry Nut Torte
Raspberry nut torte is a fruity and nutty torte. Prepared with raspberry jam and ground walnuts, the raspberry torte is baked with added eggs to it. Fruity with a hint of almonds to it, the raspberry nut torte is great as a party dessert. - 42.4672
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 48.211
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Raspberry Cream Torte
To make shortbread, cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add flour; work into a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease... - 47.5252
Raspberry Peach Pie
This Raspberry Peach Pie tastes incredible ! Try this delicious berry bake for dessert tonight ! Let me know if you share my passion for this Raspberry Peach Pie ! - 47.3995
For bombe: Rinse 6 cup ring mold and place in freezer about 15 minutes.
Spoon ice cream into mold.
Using back of spoon dipped in hot water, spread ice cream evenly to coat interior of mold.
Freeze about 1 hour, or overnight.
Combine sugar and water in heavy... - 45.3239
Raspberry Baked Alaska
Grease and flour a 6-inch (15-cm) layer cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg and sugar in a small bowl until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour.
Spread batter evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 45.7483
Raspberry Fruit Pie
? To make dough, sift flour and salt into large bowl. Make well in middle; add butter, shortening, 1 beaten egg and sugar. Incorporate well with pastry cutter.
? Add water and incorporate with fingertips; knead dough to form ball. Lightly flour dough and wrap... - 42.4147
Almond Tart With Raspberries
1. To make the pastry, pulse the flour and butter with a pinch of salt in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and egg yolk, then pulse again - the mixture will combine immediately and leave the sides of the bowl.... - 37.9989
Raspberry Cream Roll
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until... - 45.9807
Chocolate Truffle Cake With Raspberry Jam
1) Prepare the chocolate cake layers as per its packet instructions. Allow the layers to cool down.
2) Make the chocolate truffles and store them till further use or use ready chocolate truffles.
3) To make the chocolate buttercream, in... - 45.8136
1. Divide puff pastry into three equal portions. Refrigerate 2 portions.
2. On a lightly-floured work table, use a floured rolling pin to roll one portion of pastry out into a rectangle of 13-inches by 9-inches (32 by 23 cm).
3. Wet a baking... - 41.8954
Meringue With Marron Filling
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar and cream of tartar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat until smooth and glossy and sugar is completely dissolved.
With a pastry bag or a spoon, shape 16 mounds on brown paper placed on a cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 41.8273
Fruit Filled Meringue Shells
Place egg whites in a small mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cover a baking sheet with plain brown paper.
Draw six 3-inch circles on the paper. For meringue, add vanilla and cream of tartar to egg whites.
Beat with an... - 35.203
Fruit Filled Cookies
Beat egg with oil, honey, milk powder, and soda dissolved in buttermilk.
Stir in salt and vanilla.
Add flour and mix thoroughly.
Chill for several hours.
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease large cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking... - 44.1894
Chocolate Cream Filled Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease bottom of 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
Grease paper and sides of pan; dust with flour.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs in medium bowl with... - 46.9367
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 49.933
Chocolate Chaussons / Turnovers Homemade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. For chocolate filling, in a small bowl, mix together cream cheese with the chocolate spread (like Nutella).
4. In a separate... - 0
Quick Oat Kolaches
Cut butter into biscuit mix with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in oats and sugar.
Combine egg, milk and vanilla; add to oat mixture.
Stir only until moistened.
Turn onto lightly floured board; knead lightly several times.
Roll out... - 39.8352
Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening and peanut butter until mixture forms moist, even crumbs.
Stir in corn syrup and milk until blended.
Shape dough into a roll 2 inches in... - 38.1176
1.Brush two sheets of pastry with oil and stack alternately with unoiled sheets.
2.Combine strawberries, raspberries and sugar, toss to combine.
3.Sprinkle pastry with almonds, top with berry mixture, leaving 2.5 cm around all edges.
Fold in the long edges of... - 39.4093
Ice Cream Tarts
These Ice Cream tarts taste incredible ! Try these creamy fruited pastries for your next dessert ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Ice Cream tarts. - 41.28
Summer Fruit Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries, raspberries, sugar, flour, and lemon juice.
Gently stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Place a double layer of phyllo on a... - 40.4452
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 °F
3. On a flour dusted work table, roll out the flaky pastry into a 24-inch by 4inch strip.
4. Cut the pastry into 8 strips 24-inches by 1/2 –inch, using a dough cutter or... - 39.8409
Classic Cream Horns
1. Preheat oven hot to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry in long strip 1/8" thick.
3. Cut into 2" wide length and wet each strip.
4. Grease 8 to 10 cream horn tins.
5. Roll the pastry around each tin from a point and overlapping by 1/4". Do... - 33.2292
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 45.5204
Garden Fruit Tart
Garden Fruit Tart is very easy to make recipe. Garden Fruit Tart gets its taste from crust dressed with jam and cream, topped with almonds. Garden Fruit Tart is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 28.4525
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 1 oz. sugar and rub in the margarine.
Mix to a stiff dough with the egg yolks, slightly beaten.
Roll out and cut in rounds to line small patty tins.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in... - 40.1223
Cream butter and sugar well.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add almonds and lemon rind; mix.
Slowly add flour, mixing in well by hand.
Form into large ball; cover.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Divide dough into 5 equal parts.
Grease detached bottom of 10 inch springform... - 40.5474
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.6967
Individual Charlottes us easy to make recipe. Individual Charlottes gets its taste sponge cake dressed with cream and jam. Individual Charlottes inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.5589
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4 in/6 mm thickness.
Cut out a four-pointed star shape.
Place on a dampened baking sheet, brush edge with egg.
Roll out remaining pastry and cut out another... - 36.6593
Festive Holly Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-in.
round baking pans.
Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out... - 41.2055
Pink Sugar Cookies
Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix in lightly and evenly.
Gently stir in the raspberry jelly, then a few drops of food... - 42.4093
1) On a lightly-floured board, roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7-inch (18-cm)
2) Line a tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry, prick the base with a fork and spread with a little lemon curd... - 46.7901
1. For making pastry – Using a food processor, blend the flour, butter, sugar, almonds and 1/2 teaspoon salt into crumbs.
2. Add the beaten egg and the yolks to make smooth dough.
3. Wrap dough in cling film and chill in the refrigerator... - 45.1325
Method If using frozen raspberries, drain thoroughly by standing them in a nylon strainer for at least 15 minutes.
In a saucepan bring raspberries rapidly to a boil, adding sugar to taste to fresh ones, and cook 2-3 minutes.
Sift flour with salt and... - 25.5854
Sift flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder; cut in butter.
Add egg yolk and brandy; blend well.
Roll out dough 1/8 inch thick.
Butter eight 4-inch fluted tart pans and line with dough.
Roll remaining dough and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
Place 2... - 37.997
Roll out pastry thinly, cut into rounds, using a cutter a little larger than the tins, and line 12 patty tins.
Cream the fat and sugar.
Sift flour and baking-powder, add the grated lemon rind.
Whisk the egg, and add a little at a time to the creamed fat.
Stir... - 36.5251
Nest Of Berries With Two Cheeses
1. Roll pastry up tightly and slice into 1/2 cm/1/4 in shreds. Place in a bowl, pour over melted butter, toss up pastry to mix through.
2. Divide pastry into 4 mounds, carefully shape into oval nest shapes on a greased baking tray and bake in moderate oven... - 29.0115
Cut butter into sugar and flour until crumbly.
Stir in egg yolk, gather into a ball.
Pat into buttered 1 1/2-inch diameter tart tins.
Drop 1/2 teaspoon raspberry jam into the bottom of each pastry-lined tart tin.
Cream almond paste and sugar.
Add vanilla,... - 38.3706
Simple Maids Of Honor Tarts
Personally, I think that this Maids Of Honour recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. The marriage of the irresistible flavors of raspberry with other ingredients is the secret to this Maids Of Honour. If you... - 39.2206
Swedish Almond Tarts
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare tart shells; reserve pastry scraps.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
Fold in almonds.
Spread 1 tablespoon jam over bottom of each tart shell; spoon in 1/3 cup almond filling and spread... - 36.6301
Finnish Berry Squares
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the sugar and cornstarch until well-blended.
Sprinkle the mixture over the berries and toss them lightly with two forks to coat the berries without crushing them.
Divide the pastry in thirds.
Roll out two-thirds of... - 36.9278
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare Lattice Top.
Mix sugar and flour; gently stir in berries.
Turn into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with margarine.
Arrange pastry strips on filling as directed; trim ends.
Seal and flute, building up high edge.
Brush pastry with milk;... - 38.7514
Mixed Berry Tartlets
1. Divide the pastry into 6 pieces and roll each one out on a lightly floured surface. Use the pastry to line 3 x 12 cm (5 inch) fluted flan tins. Prick the bases with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry cases with baking paper and baking beans... - 30.3055
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
1. Blend flour, butter, egg yolk and sugar on a pastry board and work quickly into dough.
2. Roll out the dough and line 2/3 of a greased heart-shaped pan with the paste.
3. Mix the ingredients for the filling and simmer on low heat until thickened. Let t - 29.9408
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F Gas 6. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use to line an 18cm/7in pie plate. Trim the edge.
2. Re-roll the pastry trimmings and cut out wide strips of pastry. Use these to decorate the edge of the pastry... - 35.4805