- » Raspberry Pastry Filling
Raspberry Pastry Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry pastry filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry pastry filling recipes.
Fancy Puff Pastry Tarts
Roll out puff pastry; cut into 5 inch squares.
Put on baking sheets.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fold squares diagonally to triangles.
Starting at folded side, cut 1/2 inch border strip on both sides of triangle, leaving 1/2 inch uncut at the triangle... - 31.641
Meringue Raspberry Sundaes
1. Preheat oven to 250Â° F. Line cookie sheet with brown paper.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until soft peaks form. Fill... - 21.1005
The Raspberry Pie is perfect for all those Fruit Pie lovers out there. If you were looking for a tasty and simple fruit pie for your aparty then Raspberry Pie is your answer. Try it! - 44.1738
Sift flour, measure and sift with baking powder and salt.
Cut shortening in with pastry blender.
Beat egg, add milk and vanilla, and mix together.
Chill, roll out to 1/4" thickness.
Cut in 2" squares.
Put 1 teaspoon jam in centre of each square and... - 37.9018
White Chocolate And Raspberry Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry dough on a lightly floured surface until it is a rectangle 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick. Cut it into 6 rectangles, each 7 x 12 cm (3 x 5 inch), and put them on a baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 25.0763
Rosy Raspberry Pie
In mixing bowl mix tapioca, sugar, and salt.
Gently stir in thawed raspberries with syrup.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
Fill pastry-lined pie plate with... - 38.0177
Frozen Raspberry Cream Puffs
Prepare the basic cream puffs and the filling for the raspberry cream pie.
Bake the puffs.
Spoon the filling into the cream puffs, put on the tops, and freeze them.
After they are frozen, put them in plastic freezer bags.
Remove from the freezer at the... - 18.6902
Cream Puffs With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare the cream puffs, tart filling, and Raspberry Sauce.
Bake the cream puffs.
Fill them with the filling and put the tops back on.
Spoon the sauce over the puffs. - 18.6166
Fresh Raspberry Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; Gently stir in berries to coat.
Turn berry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Dot with butter... - 37.7792
Fresh Raspberry Turnover
Mix sugar, cornstarch and raspberries in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry; roll on lightly floured cloth-covered board into 14-inch... - 34.5628
Raspberry Cherry Pie
Drain raspberries; reserve syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in reserved raspberry liquid.
Stir frozen cherries into mixture in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat... - 38.1607
Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Drain raspberries and add water to syrup to make 2/3 cup.
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup hot water; add lemon juice and raspberry syrup.
Chill till partially set.
Beat mixture till soft .peaks form.
Fold in raspberries and whipped cream.
Add salt to egg whites;... - 37.9321
Red Raspberry Grape Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl stir together sugar and flour; stir in raspberries with syrup and grapes.
Fill pastry-lined pie plate... - 37.0628
Glazed Pear And Raspberry Tart
Mix together the flour and sugar.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Beat together the eggs, water and vanilla extract.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 42.3077
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 29.4365
Preheat oven to 400 °F (2Q5 °C).
Roll out and trim dough.
Line 8 tart molds.
Bake in oven 15 minutes or so.
In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Let cool until lukewarm.
Mix in milk.
Let stand until mixture has half set.
Pour into... - 31.8559
1. To make the pastry, blitz the flour and butter in a food processor until they look like breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and blitz briefly before adding 3-4 tbsp water. Keep the motor running until the pastry forms clumps. Remove from the processor, bring it... - 35.7933
Red Raspberry-cherry Pie
The red raspberry and cherry pie is a double delight for fruit lovers like me. Made with sour cherries and fresh red raspberries, the raspberry cherry pie has a burst of flavors along with color. Flavored with a little lemon juice, the raspberry cherry pie is... - 34.3294
Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
In a large bowl, combine sugar and tapioca.
Add the rhubarb, raspberries and lemon juice; mix gently.
Let stand for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour to soften tapioca; stir gently several times.
Line a pie plate with bottom crust.
Pour filling into... - 31.0081
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg to flour mixture.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 43.4856
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Rinse and hull the raspberries
3. With the puff pastry, make twenty four palmiers, brush them with milk or beaten egg; bake them for fifteen minutes or less
4. In a bowl, pour the cream and add quarter... - 40.0497
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and... - 46.0037
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Defrost the raspberries completely and drain and reserve the juice.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little cold water and keep aside.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 47.1256
Papaya Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Slowly add sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add raspberry liqueur or extract and jam to heat up.
4) Take cooled... - 43.2312
Ice Cream Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In an electric beater, place the egg whites and beat on slow speed.
3) As the egg whites gets fluffy, slowly increase the speed and beat until soft peak consistency.
4) Add the sugar in and continue beating... - 38.1672
Apple Raspberry Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease six 6-02. custard cups.
Brush one sheet of filo dough with melted margarine; top with another filo dough sheet Repeat brushing and layering with remaining melted margarine and filo.
Cut filo stack lengthwise into 6 strips; cut... - 38.6696
Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter 2 x 20cm sandwich tins, then line each with a circle of baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat together all the cake ingredients until you have a smooth, soft mixture. Spoon the mixture equally into the 2 tins,... - 39.478
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 44.126
For bombe: Rinse 6 cup ring mold and place in freezer about 15 minutes.
Spoon ice cream into mold.
Using back of spoon dipped in hot water, spread ice cream evenly to coat interior of mold.
Freeze about 1 hour, or overnight.
Combine sugar and water in heavy... - 43.4691
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
For the pastry crust.
In a bowl, stir together the flour and salt.
Cut in the shortening using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over the mixture, sth-ring it in... - 40.8267
Fresh Blueberry Or Raspberry Pie
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Mix the flour, sugar and salt.
Sift 1/4 of this mixture over pastry; fill with berries and sift remainder of sugar mixture over fruit.
Dot with butter and cover with upper crust.
Bake in hot oven (450) for 15 minutes; reduce... - 31.9635
Apple Dumplings With Raspberry Sauce
1 Pare apples and core.
2 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth and paste like .
3 Spoon into hollows in the apples, dividing evenly.
4 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or... - 41.5263
Raspberry And Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and combine them well and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
3. Take a pie plate and line it with foil leaving 6 in. rim.
4. Add filling into foil, fold it over... - 40.2709
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 38.7274
A galette is a French style stuffed pastry. They are made with a pate brisee dough and can be either sweet or savory. This one is sweet, and the filling is a bit tart. If you want a sweeter filling, simply add more sugar. I like to think of I a galette as a... - 121.172
Raspberry Coconut Tarts
Line 8 tart or muffin tins with pastry.
Spoon a heaping teaspoon jam into each.
Beat egg, add remaining ingredients and blend.
Spoon filling into tarts.
Bake at 425F for 10 minutes, reduce temperature to 350F and bake until filling is set, about 15 to 20... - 31.5126
Red Raspberry Pie
Red Raspberry Pie has a moist taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Red Raspberry Pie Energizing taste. - 41.2238
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 36.1155