- » Raspberry Nut Bar
Raspberry Nut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry nut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry nut bar recipes.
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix well.
5) Press about 1 1/4 cups of the mixture in the bottom of a... - 42.4157
Raspberry Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Measure flour, soda and sugars into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and milk together.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix into a dough.
Press dough evenly into greased 9 inch... - 47.274
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream shortening, pow- dered sugar, egg yolks and vanilla until fluffy; blend in flour and salt.
Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Spread jam over baked pastry.
Beat egg whites until... - 43.9628
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Incredible Fruit And Cream Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and hazelnuts; mix well.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at... - 44.676
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.4003
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package to make the pie mix.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a rectangle of about 12x8-inches.
4) Roll the dough loosely around the... - 39.9046
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 49.1389
Raz Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix prune paste, sugar and eggs on medium speed until creamy.
Add corn flake crumbs, oatmeal, salt and nuts and mix until well blended.
Heat raspberries and sugar in sauce pan over low heat.
Stir until... - 42.1418
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. In a small bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat... - 38.3096
Fudgy Nutty Brownies
For base: In small saucepan melt unsweetened chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Set aside.In large mixing bowl stir together melted chocolate... - 44.7922
Raw Chocolate Cacao Treats
Here are Raw Chocolate Cacao Treats even an 8-year old can make! We went back in to the raw food test kitchen to put two chocolate recipes to the test! Credit to "Naked Chocolate" book by David Wolfe and Shazzie for Chocolate Beret concept although recipe is... - 108.018