- » Raspberry Nut Bar
Raspberry Nut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry nut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry nut bar recipes.
Popular Raspberry Bars
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose together until well blended.
Beat in almond flavoring and egg.
Mix together flour, oatmeal, baking powder, salt, and cloves.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Spread half of the mixture on the bottom of a greased 9 x 9... - 39.9237
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix well.
5) Press about 1 1/4 cups of the mixture in the bottom of a... - 39.4894
Raspberry Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Measure flour, soda and sugars into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and milk together.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix into a dough.
Press dough evenly into greased 9 inch... - 44.941
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream shortening, pow- dered sugar, egg yolks and vanilla until fluffy; blend in flour and salt.
Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Spread jam over baked pastry.
Beat egg whites until... - 44.3234
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 39.7209
Incredible Fruit And Cream Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and hazelnuts; mix well.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at... - 45.4327
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 36.9723
Raz Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix prune paste, sugar and eggs on medium speed until creamy.
Add corn flake crumbs, oatmeal, salt and nuts and mix until well blended.
Heat raspberries and sugar in sauce pan over low heat.
Stir until... - 39.91
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 47.4333
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. In a small bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat... - 36.4239
Raw Chocolate Cacao Treats
Here are Raw Chocolate Cacao Treats even an 8-year old can make! We went back in to the raw food test kitchen to put two chocolate recipes to the test! Credit to "Naked Chocolate" book by David Wolfe and Shazzie for Chocolate Beret concept although recipe is... - 108.013