- » Raspberry Mix
Raspberry Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry mix recipes.
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.2194
Mixed Fruit With Raspberry Rum Sauce
1 Halve 8 grapes.
2 Peel the pears ,core and coarsely chop them.
3 In a medium size bowl, combine grapes, pears, and peaches.
4 In a small bowl, mix rum extract with raspberry sauce.
5 Toss the mixture with fruits, coating well.
6 Evenly... - 36.4632
Mixed Green Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously; chill thoroughly.
Pour vinegar mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 37.9048
Mix all the ingredients together and leave to chill in the refrigerator. - 20.525
Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for at least 1 hour before using. - 26.0258
1. Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend. Chill. Serve with salad greens. - 25.4142
Take a medium mould.
Mix 6 tablespoons kirsch with 6 tablespoons water, and lightly moisten 8 of the sponge fingers and pack them tightly into the bottom of your mould.
Add 1 box of raspberries mixed with 1 3/4 oz. sugar if it is needed.
Moisten 8 sponge... - 38.9872
1. In a pitcher, dissolve the gelatin in hot water, add cold water and lime juice to it
2. Pour it over ice cubes in four tall glasses
3. Garnish with lime wedges on kebab sticks and serve - 32.7549
Mulled Raspberries And Port
Simmer raspberries in medium saucepan until thawed and soft, about 5 minutes.
Force through fine strainer to remove seeds.
Return to saucepan, add wine and heat gently - 22.2014
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly - 29.9832
Peach Melba With Raspberry Sauce
1) Halve peaches cutting along and twist to separate.
2) Using a spoon remove the pit.
3) Arrange six chilled plates and spoon 2 tablespoons of the sauce on each of them.
4) Put peach halves cut side up on top of the sauce.
5) Scoop 1/8... - 34.8014
Raspberries And Cream
1) Combine cream, vanilla, and sugar,whisk well until it forms soft and fluffy mixture.
2)With the help of a spoon, stir in a quarter of the raspberries, crushing them. (The cream will become pink.)
3) Portion the remaining berries into 4... - 28.7565
Refreshing Raspberry Frost
1. In a blender, add pineapple juice, sherbet, ginger ale and blend until frothy.
2. In a punch bowl, add the blended juices, raspberries and ix together
3. In a tall glass, pour the contents and serve chilled.
Blend the contents in... - 33.1812
Delicious Strawberry Mixed Jam
How nice would it be to have an accompaniment preserved which go with everything! Strawberry mixed jam preparation by Aloha is easy to follow and can be made in minutes. Now you can enjoy the flavor of strawberry anytime, any season! - 63.8158
Double Raspberry Frost
1. In a punch bowl, add raspberry syrup and water and stir in lemonade concentrate and carbonated beverage into it
2. Add ice cubes, float lemon slices ans mint sprigs on top and serve - 29.6097
1) In a bowl mix together all ingredients.
2) Transfer into a pan. Cook and stir on low heat until thick.
3) Add 1 cup fresh or frozen berries.
4) Serve hot or cold. - 30.7335
1) Place the apricots into the blender along with the syrup
2) Strain the pulp into a bowl
3) Using an electric mixer, whisk the ice cream and milk till frothy
4) Add in the lemon juice and the apricots
5) In a serving bowl, pour in the mixture... - 39.0581
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 106.832
Smucker's Red Raspberry Mulled Cider
Combine cider and Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam in nonaluminum saucepan.
Whisk to dissolve jam; simmer until cider is warm.
Add lemon juice.
Pour into warm mugs.
To serve, stir in cinnamon stick. - 26.9494
Cranberry Raspberry Mould
First Layer: Mix and let set till firm the 2 pkgs.cherry jello, 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1 can crushed pineapple (with juice) and 1 can whole cranberries (with juice).
Second Layer: When above is set firm, spread with 1 pint sour cream.
Third Layer: Mix 2... - 32.6311
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Gradually pour French Vermouth, the Sloe Gin and the Raspberry Syrup; stir well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Garnish with cherry. - 35.3393
Frozen Raspberry Yogurt
1) Into the blender, add in the berries and process till smooth
2) Strain over into a bowl and discard the seeds
3) Add in the yogurt, sugar, vanilla and mix till smooth
4) Tip in the raspberry puree and blend till everything is well mixed
5) Place... - 34.0328
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Raspberry Juice and Pulp, and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of... - 37.7035
Raspberry Champagne Cooler
Combine liquor and champagne in a champagne glass and mix. Top with a few fresh raspberries. Enjoy! - 23.0917
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? Sometimes the flavorful combination of yogurt and fruit parfaits can be just the answer. Why? It's a simple recipe, that looks fantastic and tastes great. Join Thomas and I as we put one together. - 101.903
Raspberry Cream Dressing
Wash and hull the berries.
Press through a sieve set over a bowl.
Stir in the vinegar and sugar.
Whisk in the oil.
Whisk in the cream just before serving. - 28.2707
1. In a bowl or a jug combine soft drink powder and sugar.
2. Stir adding water till soft drink powder and sugar are dissolved.
3. Stir in thawed lemonade concentrate and raspberries and chill.
4. Into punch bowl or pitcher pour the drink just before... - 39.6078
1. In a tall glass, put ice lump and pour Dry Gin on top.
2. Add Lime Juice, Raspberry Syrup, Grenadine Syrup and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Add a dash of Maraschino and serve.
Sweetness can be adjusted by omitting Grenadine Syrup and... - 42.2687
Papaya Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine the raspberry vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small jar.
Layer washed lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
Slice the papaya and divide among the plates.
Coarsely grate the carrots and heap some on each plate.
Shake the salad dressing in its closed... - 35.7102
Raspberry Currant Melba Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add raspberries, jelly and bring to a boil.
2. In another bowl, blend water and corn starch, and add to the raspberry mixture and stir constantly until thick. Remove from heat.
3. Strain and chill.
4. Use the sauce with... - 34.5199
Raspberry Vinaigrette Sprout Salad
Here is a low fat recipe for a raspberry vinaigrette sprout salad. See this video, you would be impressed not only by the dressing, but also with the raspberry juice as the base for it. That’s just enough reason to watch this interesting video! Take a... - 105.375
Raspberry And Lemon Brandy Baskets
1. Take a large glass bowl and tip in the raspberries.
2. Remove a few good ones and keep aside to use as garnish
3. Use a fork or the back of a spoon to mash the berries.
4. Add the fromage frais and the lemon curd to the mashed berries.
5. Gently... - 36.9879
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles has a fine taste. Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles gets its taste from chocolate chip cookies mix blend with raspberry preserves. Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles is loved by many people. - 29.0131
Raspy Raspberry Bramble
If you are a sucker for pretty looking, fruity flavored drink, you will absolutely love this citrusy, sharp, sweet raspberry bramble. Soft, fruity, spicy, sweet, this drink is a riot of flavors and makes for a great booze any day, anywhere. Follow the video... - 97.3202
Raspberry Fudge Balls
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Shape into 1 -in... - 32.3351
Raspberry Ice Cream
1) Remove the seeds by processing the undrained raspberries with a food mill.
2) Combine the seedless raspberries and all other ingredients together and stir properly till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Pour the concoction into a 1-glaaon hand-turned... - 36.7422
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix, butter and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Dip into egg whites, then into chopped pecans.
Place, pecan side up, 2 inches apart on... - 37.5872
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 28.2434
Cranberry Cooler With Raspberry Yogurt
1. In a blender, add yogurt, cranberry juice and blend until frothy.
2. In a glass, add ice cubes, pour the frothy beverage and serve chilled. - 26.5699
Raspberry Cobbler With Raspberry Grand Marnier Ice Cream
In a medium saucepan simmer together the water, raspberries, sugar and orange zest for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the cream, half-and-half, vanilla, lemon juice and Grand Marnier.
Strain the cooked raspberry mixture through a fine... - 43.9098
Compote Of Raspberries And Roasted Red Peppers
1) First, broil the red peppers until they turn black on all sides.
2) Let cool.
3) From the peppers, remove and discard the peel and seeds.
4) With a sharp knife, chop the peppers.
5) To a medium sized bowl, transfer the chopped peppers.
6) To this,... - 41.2737
Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-raspberry Vinaigrette
This Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-Raspberry Vinaigrette does not really require much cooking. You can easily prepare this Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-Raspberry Vinaigrette. Cook it up easily if you have got raspberries at home! - 28.7843
Raspberry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
1. Thaw frozen raspberries and drain; reserve syrup.
2. In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch in reserved syrup and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until sauce is clear and thick.
3. Stir in raspberries.
4.... - 40.2398
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line muffin pan with paper baking liners.
Sift flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a medium size bowl.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Place the egg, melted butter, and milk in the... - 43.1778
1. In a medium saucepan, stir combining sugar and water over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Increase heat to medium-high and let it boil stirring constantly for 1 minute.
3. Into a heat-resistant medium bowl pour sugar syrup and allow to... - 37.9655
Press raspberries through a fine sieve, extracting as much juice as possible.
Combine raspberry juice with sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
Chill until ready to use. - 22.828
Raspberry Evening Spritzer
1) In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it.
2) Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and add tea in the pan.
4) Cover and steep for 2 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer.... - 46.0398
Salad With Raspberry Sauce
Make the most of your vegetables and fruits by making it into a salad. Salad with Raspberry sauce is a delicious combination of tomatoes, roasted walnuts, feta cheese and raspberry sauce. So make the most of it! - 97.536
How To Make Sangria : Mango Raspberry Sangria
1. In a glass pitcher combine mango, raspberries and sugar, using a wooden spoon muddle everything for few seconds.
2. Pour Cointreau and rose wine and stir everything, allow it to sit for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour pour club soda and stir everything... - 0
Black Raspberry Twizzler Cocktail
Raspberry is a great taste and in a cocktail, it could just taste better. This Raspberry Twizzler by Derrick is slightly different in taste but it is a must-have if you like berries. - 114.393
Raspberry Poached Pears With Chocolate Raspberry Sauce
1. In blender, blend raspberries and their syrup until smooth. Set strainer over 3-quart casserole; pour blended raspberries into strainer. With rubber spatula, press raspberry juice and pulp through strainer. Discard seeds. Into raspberry puree, stir sugar... - 36.9879
Strawberries Or Raspberries With Yogurt
1. Wash fruits and hull them.
2. In a serving dish, place fruits and sprinkle lemon juice and yogurt on top.
3. Serve Strawberries Or Raspberries With Yogurt in small cups of dessert glasses. - 30.9234
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 124.724
Cranberry Raspberry Mold
Mix and let set till firm the 2 pkgs.cherry jello, 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1 can crushed pineapple (with juice) and 1 can whole cranberries (with juice).
When above is set firm, spread with 1 pint sour cream.
Mix 2... - 41.5808
Melon Orange And Raspberry Cups
1. In a large bowl, combine melon, orange juice and rind.
2. Sprinkle sugar.
3. Toss to mix
4. Let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
5. Stir in the raspberries.
6. Spoon fruits into dessert bowls or into crisp... - 36.7983
Chill the raspberry bottles.
Mix the fruit and the mint leaves. Leave for 1 hour.
In each glass, put 2 tablespoons of fruit and fill up with raspberry.
Top with the lemon slices and crushed ice and serve.
Note: If you like, you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon... - 32.5596
1) If you choose frozen raspberries, then thaw in refrigerator for 2-3 days before use.
2) Pick over fresh raspberries and rub through a nylon strainer.
3) Little at a time, beat in the sifted icing sugar.
4) Serve warm over poached peaches. - 25.239
Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits
ln small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in yogurt; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. - 24.8564
1. In a blender or food processor, take raspberries with sugar. Puree it.
2. Sieve it to remove seeds.
3. Stir in the kirsch just before serving.
4. Serve chilled. Melba Sauce can be kept up to 1 week in a refrigerator. - 31.63
Fdny Salad Dressing
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, mustard, jam, and water.
Seal the jar and shake well.(This makes a great marinade, too) - 24.8707
Poached Pears With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Clean pears, and slice them.
2. Take a skillet, add orange juice and poach the pear slices in it for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl, add vinegar, oil and honey with 4 tbsp of the poaching liquid and stir well.
4.... - 44.1099
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Cooler
Rub mint leaves around sides of punch bowl, then drop the bruised leaves in bottom of bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl. - 25.2202
Raspberry Dream has a great taste. Raspberry Dream gets its taste from cream cheese mixed with raspberry sauce and milk. Raspberry Dream is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 37.369
Raspberry Mousse is served as dessert across the globe. Raspberry Mousse gets its taste from raspberry jelly and eggs mixed in evaporated milk. I had tasted this Raspberry Mousse, and it is simply wow. - 30.18
Peanut Butter Mousse With Banana-raspberry Delight
Kids always like to help out in the kitchen. This recipe is a great option to have the kids work with you while you make this dessert. A delicious combination of peanut butter and banana. ` - 114.317
Pears With Raspberry Puree
This Pears With Raspberry Puree is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Pears With Raspberry Puree with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 32.4214
1. In a small pitcher, mix the ice, champagne, and seltzer;
2. Stir in the liqueur.
3. Take two chilled 8-ounce glasses and add 2 tablespoons raspberries to each glass.
4. Pour the mixture through a strainer into the glasses and serve... - 34.3399
Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix raspberries with 2 cups of water.
2. Bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer for about half an hour.
3. Sieve the raspberry mixture to remove the seeds.
4. Mix cornstarch and sugar.
5. Add 2 tbsp water to the mixture... - 40.8715
White Freezie Cocktail
If heavy, booze-spiked cocktails aren't your cup of tea, you can do pretty well with this one. This simple, straight-forward classic steers clear of all major core spirits and just bets on raspberry and banana liqueur to pack a kick. Top it with some sprite... - 113.028
Raspberry Poached Pears
Raspberry Poached Pears is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Raspberry Poached Pears; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 36.8364
A gloriously rich trifle of the eighteenth century, when it was a favourite pudding at Cambridge University.
Split the sponge cakes, spread half with raspberry jam and half with orange marmalade.
Arrange alternately in a glass trifle dish.
Add some... - 43.0533
Raspberry Peach Flutes
If using frozen peaches and raspberries, thaw them.
Heat a small no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the coconut.
Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or just until toasted.
Remove the coconut from the skillet and set aside. - 28.3809
Delicious Raspberry Walnut Salad Dressing
If you love fruity flavors, then you will simply kill for this raspberry walnut dressing. The luscious berries add certain sweetness to the dressing while walnuts add crunchiness to this dish. Add them to your chicken salad for a full-blown treat. - 94.735
Raspberry Shortcake is very easy to make recipe. Raspberry Shortcake gets its taste from raspberry and almonds. Raspberry Shortcake is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 23.509
Potent Gummy Bear Shooter
When in a great company and you feel the need to heat up things, this drink will help you bare your heart without slurring. This shooter packs in cranberry and raspberry and brings to your lips a bit of burn. If you don't mind real “gummy bear” flavor,... - 98.149
Summer Punch Cooler
Combine in large jug or punch bowl in these proportions.
serve as desired. - 27.8644
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Line a 9 inch x 5 inch x 2 ½ inch pan with angel cake slices. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine gelatin and cold water and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Add hot water and mix till gelatin dissolves.
4. Add sugar, salt, lemon... - 46.4224
Italian Fear Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add raspberry liqueur, Jagermeister, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, pineapple juice and ice cubes and shake well for 10 seconds.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice cubes.
3. Serve chilled. - 109.639
In a large kettle, combine cherries and raspberries; Stir in sugar.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Add pectin; return to a full rolling boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
Pour hot jam into hot... - 29.4894
Force raspberries through a sieve and discard seeds.
Mix cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan.
Stir in raspberry puree gradually.
Set over high heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add butter and stir until butter... - 29.9687
Raspberry Souffle is easy to prepare. If you like raspberries with eggs then you should try this Raspberry Souffle recipe. Raspberry Souffle is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 24.1873
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.3731
Nectarine Raspberry Ice
Nectarine Raspberry Ice is easy to make dessert recipe. Nectarine Raspberry Ice gets its taste from white wine mixed with raspberries and lemon juice. Nectarine Raspberry Ice is loved by many people. - 41.8101
Raspberry Jam Bars
Mix first 3 ingredients with a mixer on low speed until crumbly.
Pour into 10 x 15-inch greased baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Spread raspberry preserves on top.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs.
Beat 1 minute.
Add baking powder, salt and... - 42.5544
1. Bake tart shells in oven as advised in package instructions; let cool completely.
2. In a medium bowl, mix pudding and sour cream; chill.
3. Drain canned raspberries and reserve 2/3 cup syrup.
4. In a small saucepan, mix together sugar... - 40.5994
Raspberry Rhubarb Tart
In medium-sized mixing bowl, place butter, flour, sugar and vanilla.
Blend ingredients together using medium speed of electric mixer.
When blended, stir in nuts.
Pat crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie... - 42.9741
Raspberry Strawberry Sauce
Blend reserved raspberry syrup and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling; cook and stir until mixture is clear and slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the drained raspberries and strawberry preserves.
Chill thoroughly. - 22.269
Peach Raspberry Melba
Place water and sugar in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove peaches and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a 1 qt.glass casserole dish, mash raspberries and, if desired, force... - 39.3774
1. Dice the pears and place them, with their juice, in a bowl.
2. Add the raspberries, lime juice, and orange juice. - 26.2226
Kiwi And Pineapple With Raspberry Dip
Arrange kiwi slices on one side edge of a dessert plate.
Place pineapple ring slightly over the inside edge of the kiwi slices. (Pineapple ring should be approximately in middle of plate.) Spoon raspberry yogurt into the hole of the pineapple ring. - 22.8232
Peach Halves With Raspberry Sauce
In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, combine 1 cup water and 1/2 cup of sugar.
Heat, covered, on full power 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add peach halves and heat, covered, on full power an additional 4 minutes, basting peaches... - 30.3955
Crush raspberries in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch; add to raspberries, a small amount at a time.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened; cool.
Fold in egg whites; pour into but- tered baking dish.
Place dish in pan of hot... - 33.1507
Red Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
In medium bowl beat together softened cream cheese and the whipping cream.
Spread mixture over bottom of the cooled pie shell; chill.
Reserve half of the raspberries.
In a large mixing bowl mash the remaining raspberries.
Stir in sugar; let stand about 1... - 39.0581