- » Raspberry Lemon Muffin
Raspberry Lemon Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry lemon muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry lemon muffin recipes.
A healthy muffin that is great to serve for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. This recipe makes 1 dozen muffins. - 112.779
You May Also Like!
Lemon/raspberry Streusel Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened Fold in raspberries.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin'cups three-fourths full.
For... - 41.6021
Fresh Raspberry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) Sprinkle the raspberries with 2 tablespoons of flour. Mix well to coat and set aside.
4) In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
5) In... - 43.2202
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line muffin pan with paper baking liners.
Sift flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a medium size bowl.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Place the egg, melted butter, and milk in the... - 43.1778
Raspberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter or fill with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, stir the cornmeal with the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another medium bowl,... - 33.008
Raspberry Crumble Muffins
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4 oven Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
3. Make a well in the centre. Place the butter, egg and milk in the well... - 38.6685
Apricot Raspberry Jam
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apricots, raspberries, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick.
(Test by putting a little on a cold plate.
If syrup stiffens as soon as it is cool, the jam is done.) 2.
Add lemon juice and... - 33.3224
Raspberry Cheesecake Blossom
Raspberry Cheesecake Blossoms is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Raspberry Cheesecake Blossoms; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 45.6541
Fruit Bran Muffins
1 Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper bake cups. In a small mixing bowl combine bran cereal and milk; let stand 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in egg and oil; set aside. In a separate bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder,... - 31.7696
Lemon Sugar-topped Cuffins
Lemon suagr topped muffins or lemon suagr topped cuffins are light and sweet little muffins that are a must bake in the summer. These refershing little bakes will delight any gathering with their uplifting taste. The vaniila adds a classic twist to these... - 45.2434
Fresh Raspberry Tartlets
Insert metal blade.
Place the 1 cup raspberries and lemon juice in work bowl and process continuously until pureed.
Pour into a wire strainer set over a measuring cup; stir with a spoon to force juice through.
Discard seeds (you should have 1/2 cup... - 40.1881