- » Raspberry Jam Muffin
Raspberry Jam Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry jam muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry jam muffin recipes.
Raspberry Jam Filled Muffin
Wholesome muffins with a jam surprise !!!! This interesting video prepares a very moist and tender muffin filled with a mouth watering raspberry jam. Yummy and delicious, they are a favorite among kids as well as adults. The jam makes this muffin a special... - 111.175
You May Also Like!
These jam muffins are snacky and flavorful muffins prepared with fruit jam. Made with either strawberry or raspberry jam, the jam muffins are prepared with a buttermilk and flour batter sweetened with a little added sugar. Oven baked, they can be served warm... - 42.2889
Apricot Raspberry Jam
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apricots, raspberries, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick.
(Test by putting a little on a cold plate.
If syrup stiffens as soon as it is cool, the jam is done.) 2.
Add lemon juice and... - 33.3224
Grandma's Raspberry Jam
Put berries in a sieve and quickly run under cold water.
(Not for too long as raspberries absorb water easily.) Remove stems.
Take 3 pie plates and divide the sugar equally between them.
Heat pie plates with sugar on them in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
In... - 30.0789
Raspberry Corn Muffins
raspberry corn muffins are made with fresh raspberries and baked with cornmeal for a healthy and tasty recipe. Flavored with classic vanilla, this recipe is a summer favorite at my house and is best served with a fruit jam. - 44.1759
1. Start by crushing the raspberries
2. In a pot, add the crushed raspberries along with the sugar, keep heating until the sugar has dissolved, kep stirring occasionally
3. Boil it rapidly and continually for 2 minutes
4. Once boiled... - 32.3063
Potted Raspberry Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F / 110°C/ Gas ¼
2. Cut waxed tissue circles, to fit the rim on the jars.
3. In a mixing bowl, add sugar.
4. In another bowl, add raspberries.
5. Place both the bowls in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.... - 36.239
Irish Jam Muffins
Yummy Irish Jam muffins are so tasty! I have a sweet tooth and these muffins please me plenty! Try this Irish Jam muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 41.8572
Irish Jam Microwave Muffins
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda, grated lemon rind and sugar.
In another bowl, whisk egg with buttermilk, oil and lemon extract.
Quickly combine with dry ingredients, stirring lightly.
Place one tablespoon batter into paper-lined microwave muffin... - 38.2955
Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare the muffin tin by placing paper baking cups in each of the 12-regular size muffin cup tray. Alternatively, the bottoms of the muffin cups can be greased with shortening or cooking spray
3. In a food... - 46.9444
Peach Melba Muffins
Dice 1 cup drained peaches and sprinkle with one-half teaspoon cinnamon.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in chopped walnuts.
Whisk together egg, milk, melted butter and brandy.
Stir peaches and cinnamon together with egg... - 40.0565