- » Raspberry Filled Cookies
Raspberry Filled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry filled cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry filled cookies recipes.
Raspberry Nut Valentines
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar until creamy; beat in vanilla.
Gradually add pecans and flour, blending thor oughly.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until easy to handle (1 to 2 hours) or for up to 3... - 36.1782
Sift flour, measure and sift with baking powder and salt.
Cut shortening in with pastry blender.
Beat egg, add milk and vanilla, and mix together.
Chill, roll out to 1/4" thickness.
Cut in 2" squares.
Put 1 teaspoon jam in centre of each square and... - 39.7562
Finnish Ribbon Cakes
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg yolk, vanilla, and lemon peel.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough into ropes about 3/4 inch in... - 38.7233
Raspberry Mousse Cookie Pie
This Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out these irresistible raspberry cream mixture filled cookies garnished with Brazil nut curls and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie are welcome ! - 39.7082
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift the flour into a bowl, then work it into the creamed mixture to form a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then roll out the dough on a floured board... - 34.7022
French Raspberry Pavlova
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so it... - 37.0912
Mary's Filled Doughnuts
1) In 1/4 cup warm water dissolve yeast.
2) Stir in beaten egg yolks, sugar, salt, butter and milk.
3) Add flour and brand, mix thoroughly.
4) Knead the dough till soft not sticky.
5) Chill overnight.
6) Take out and fill into 1/2-inch thickness.
7)... - 43.7369
Apple Raspberry Cookie Cobbler
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take an ungreased 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
3) Add to it pie filling, raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Mix together.
4) In a medium bowl break up cookie dough.
5) Mix together oats with it.... - 43.1855
Raspberry Linzer Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place 1 cup hazelnuts in 9-inch square baking pan. Bake until toasted, about 15 minutes. Wrap hot hazelnuts in clean kitchen towel. With hands on outside of towel, roll hazelnuts back and forth to remove most of skins. Cool;... - 38.2004
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix, butter and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Dip into egg whites, then into chopped pecans.
Place, pecan side up, 2 inches apart on... - 37.5872
Jelly Filled Dainties
Jelly Filled Dainties has a fine taste. Jelly Filled Dainties gets its taste from flour mixed with cereal and flavored with vanilla extract. Jelly Filled Dainties is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.0465
Filled Oat Crisps
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt and add rolled oats.
3.Cream butter with sugar until fluffy
4.Add dry ingredients alternately with water
6.Roll out a portion of... - 42.2823
Almond And Date Cookies With Raspberry Sauce
Why not try some delicious almond and date cookies with a flavorful twist of raspberry sauce. Watch this amazing video that displays a wonderful recipe for some energy packed cookies. Raspberry sauce adds a great fruity twist to the taste. This video is... - 115.032
Raspberry Coconut Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extract until well blended.
2. Add cake flour, coconut, and almonds and beat until blended. Tightly wrap in wax paper... - 33.0599
Raspberry Almond Thumbprints
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg yolk and vanilla, beating until blended.
Stir in flour. (Dough will be crumbly but easily presses together.)
Form dough into a ball; cover and chill 3... - 42.0236
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, then blend into creamed mixture.
Work dough gently together with fingertips.
Divide into 5 parts.
On cookie sheet, roll each part into a log the length of the cookie sheet, about 15-17 inches... - 40.482
Fruit Filled Cookies
Beat egg with oil, honey, milk powder, and soda dissolved in buttermilk.
Stir in salt and vanilla.
Add flour and mix thoroughly.
Chill for several hours.
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease large cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking... - 44.1894
Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening and peanut butter until mixture forms moist, even crumbs.
Stir in corn syrup and milk until blended.
Shape dough into a roll 2 inches in... - 38.1176
Base: Cut margarine into flour in a bowl until mixture crumbles.
Press crumb mixture into anungreased 7x11 in. (17x27cm)baking pan.
Filling: Spoon jam into a microwavable mixing bowl.
Either heat the jam to a liquid or stir until jam is very soft.
Lightly... - 39.1706
Austrian Linzer Cookies
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon; stir in brown sugar.
Cut in butter till mixture is crumbly.
Add egg and ground almonds; mix with fork.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for lattice and into it mix 1 tablespoon additional... - 46.0375
Shortbread Jam Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a bowl, beat together butter, fructose, and almond extract until soft, pale, and fluffy.
Gradually add flour in small amounts.
Beat until smooth.
When it becomes thick, knead with your hands until smooth.
Knead in a slight bit more... - 33.5805
Filled Chocolate Meringues
Heat oven to 275°F.
Place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
In small mixer bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff, glossy peaks form.
Fold in vanilla.
Sift cocoa over top... - 38.7445
Raspberry Hazelnut Meringues
Raspberry Hazelnut Meringues is one of my favorite desserts and packs in the richness of hazelnuts, double cream and vanilla essence. Just check out the recipe of Raspberry Hazelnut Meringues. - 40.5481
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 37.1141
Preheat the oven to 300°.
In a large bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and beat again until thick.
Fold in 1/4 cup more of the sugar.
Using a metal spoon transfer the mixture into a large pastry bag fitted with a star... - 34.8205
Raspberry Meringue Baskets
1) Preheat the oven to 120°C/250°F or Gas Mark 1/2.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with non-stick parchment paper and draw 18 circles, 3 inches in diameter.
3) In a heatproof bowl, add the egg whites and icing sugar and place over a pan of... - 44.8197
Meringue Raspberry Sundaes
1. Preheat oven to 250Â° F. Line cookie sheet with brown paper.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until soft peaks form. Fill... - 23.306
Raspberry Macaroon Bombe
Whip 1 1/4 pints double cream until stiff.
Crumble 12 small macaroons.
Pour over 2 oz. kirsch and macerate for 1/2 hour, then fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream.
Blend in the liquidizer 1 packet of frozen raspberries.
Add castor sugar if they are not the... - 37.0111
Raspberry Meringue Nest
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or brown paper.
Preheat oven to 225°F (105°C).
To make meringue, beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
Sift together powdered sugar and cornstarch.
Fold into egg white mixture.
Fill a... - 42.7492
Festive Filled Honey Stars
Looking for something to rock your Christmas or New Year party? Here is a recipe to make cookies called Filled Honey Stars with honey and raspberry jam fillings that are a sure hit with kids. Party got truly better! - 107.693
Fruit Filled Meringue Shells
Place egg whites in a small mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cover a baking sheet with plain brown paper.
Draw six 3-inch circles on the paper. For meringue, add vanilla and cream of tartar to egg whites.
Beat with an... - 35.203
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
Heat oven to 275°.
Prepare Individual Meringue Shells as directed except fill decorators' tube with meringue; use rosette point to make sixteen 2-inch meringues on brown paper. or swirl meringue by heaping tablespoonfuls onto brown paper.
Bake 30... - 36.0175
1 For the dough: in a food processor, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the nuts are finely ground, almost a flour.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the butter with a handheld electric mixer on high speed just until smooth.
3 On low... - 45.305
Mix above ingredients by hand.
Do not grease cookie sheet.
Roll out the dough on lightly floured surface and use cookie cutters.
Bake at 350 F° until lightly browned.
NOTE: Double cookies can be filled with raspberry jam. - 36.6855
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, and arrowroot.
5. Beat egg whites to soft peak... - 40.507
Pear Napoleons With Raspberry Puree
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
TO MAKE THE HONEY CRISPS: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar together.
Add the honey and blend thoroughly.
Add the flour and stir until the mixture is... - 43.3652
Raspberry Peach Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F°.
2) Beat the egg whites with rotary or electric beater, until foamy.
3) Beat in the salt and cream of tartar, until slightly stiff and stand in peaks.
4) Gradually beat in the sugar, until very stiff and... - 46.2843
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
Raspberry Angel Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Butter 3 large cookie sheets and dust them with flour. Tap off the excess, if any.
3) On each of the cookie sheets, draw 2 circles, 6 ½-inches each, with the help of a salad plate. In case there... - 38.3814
Raspberries And Cream Snowflake Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Prepare pie crust using 9-inch glass pie plate.
3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) To prepare snowflake crust, open out remaining crust onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6) Cut crust into 7... - 46.8434
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- Easy And Heavenly
A sinful dessert to bring a smile on your face. This video prepare an exquisite cheesecake made with fresh raspberries and finished with a creamy topping. It cannot get any better. This is a perfect recipe for all occasion with a crunchy chocolate crust. A... - 122.817
Apple Dumplings With Raspberry Sauce
1 Pare apples and core.
2 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth and paste like .
3 Spoon into hollows in the apples, dividing evenly.
4 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or... - 41.3597
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 42.4804
Rosy Raspberry-pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place 1 pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 Reserve the second crust for cutouts.
4 In a large bowl, mix pears, lemon juice and... - 46
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Yeasted Raspberry Coffee Cake
Using my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough recipe, I show you a trick I learned while baking for the Washington State Jewish Historical Society's Cookbook launch. A circle of dough is rolled into a jam-raisin-cinnamon-sugar bliss-filled crescent. Yum! - 118.341
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 121.421
Meringue With Marron Filling
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar and cream of tartar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat until smooth and glossy and sugar is completely dissolved.
With a pastry bag or a spoon, shape 16 mounds on brown paper placed on a cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 41.8273
Jelly Filled Dainties
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Sift together flour and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients. Using tablespoonfuls, shape dough into balls about... - 27.5614
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 45.6772
Stained Glass Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, shortening, and the 1 1/2 cups sugar until creamy; beat in sour cream, vanilla, and egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending... - 41.0805
In a large bowl, beat together the egg and milk.
Remove 1 tsp and set it aside to be used later.
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Add the flour mixture, margarine, and vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
Mix until thoroughly blended.
Roll into balls the... - 40.7582
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolk; mix well.
Stir in the flour by hand.
On a lightly floured surface, gently knead dough for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly combined.
Roll into 1 -in balls.
Place 2 in apart on greased baking sheets.
Using... - 43.0895
Joscelyne's Jelly Cookies
One of the most popular recipes at the Wegmans cookie parties through the years is this amazing jelly-filled cookie from family friend Joscelyne Sarkis. - 137.075
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704
Pink Sugar Cookies
Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix in lightly and evenly.
Gently stir in the raspberry jelly, then a few drops of food... - 42.4093
Jam Sandwich Cookies
Cream together butter, brown sugar and honey.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Blend flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Chill dough for 30 minutes.
Shape dough into small balls (about 1-inch in diameter).
Place on lightly-greased... - 47.84
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
Swedish Bar Cookies
Cream butter with granulated sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Combine flour with baking powder and stir into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough in half; wrap and chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board, shape each half of the dough into a... - 43.4002
Three Finnish Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream soft butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, gradually beat flour into creamed mixture.
Gather the crumbly mixture together; work between your hands until the warmth makes a smooth... - 32.9596
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.6967
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 32.7334
Spoon sherbet into two 16 ounce cans.
Cover with foil; freeze.
To assemble, remove ends of sherbet filled cans.
Press on one end, forcing sherbet out the other side.
Cut each sherbet log into 12 slices (about 1/4 inch thick), making 24... - 33.0719
Best Ever Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the world bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade, combine together the almonds and ½ cup of sugar.
3) Process till a fine mixture is formed and then add the remaining sugar... - 45.7651
Learn how to make hamentashen, not the run of the meal, horrible tasting ones, rather made of innovative fillings are the stuff legends are made of! - 0
This Baked Alaska makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this irresisitible coffee ice cream, and raspberry sherbet sponge cake with strawberry topping tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska are welcome ! - 40.1098
Homemade Monte Carlo Biscuits
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade monte carlo biscuits. - 0
Marzipan Bars…made easy. Try these simple and easy to make bars that is just right for the holiday season! - 51.0979
Peanut Butter Oat Dreams
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder.
3) In another bowl combine brown sugar, margarine, peanut butter and egg or egg substitute. Blend well.
4) Add the... - 45.7252
Meringue Basket is an easy to prepare dessert recipe. The delicious Meringue Basket wont let you to miss out this dessert. - 33.1797
Beat egg whites stiffly and fold in the sugar gradually, adding the cornflour with the last spoonful of sugar.
Fold in the vinegar and vanilla essence.
Spread the mixture on a piece of paper which has been brushed with oil or melted butter.
Shape it to form a... - 33.185
Hazelnut Cream Meringue
1. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beat until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold in sifted cornflour and ground hazelnuts.
2. Divide mixture between two 22 cm / 8 3/4 in paper-lined, greased... - 34.4494
Cream butter and sugar until light, then add beaten egg yolk and beat well.
Mix in flour and baking powder.
Form into small balls (size of large alley) make indentation in centre with thimble.
Bake at 400° F. about 10 minutes.
Take from oven and make... - 39.9752
Beat egg whites very stiff, fold in sugar and flavour with vanilla essence.
Line the base and sides of a pie tin with greased, grease-proof paper.
Place meringue mixture in it, making a depression in the central part.
Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours.
Cool,... - 39.5479
Fruited Meringue Hearts Melba
Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper; draw 6 hearts (3x3 inches) on paper.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer until foamy.
Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating at high... - 39.4538
Meringues With Lemon Sorbet And Berries
To make the meringue shells: In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat in the vanilla and lemon juice, stopping occasionally... - 41.4068
Summer Rose Meringue
One of the advantages of this pretty dessert is that you can make the meringue baskets when convenient and store them in an airtight container or in the freezer until required.
It takes only a few minutes to fill them so they are very practical for a buffet... - 42.0897
Meringue Baskets With Jellied Fruit
Meringue Baskets With Jellied Fruit has a Luscious taste. The fruit gelatin and cream gives the Meringue Baskets With Jellied Fruit Magnificent taste. - 38.3324
This Australian sweet, named for the famous ballerina, is topped with passion fruit in its country of origin.
Draw a 7 inch circle of non-stick parchment or lightly-oiled wax paper and place on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff and... - 43.6656
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847
Individual Meringue Cups With Lime Cream And Fresh Berries
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 225°F. Trace six 3 1/2-inch circles onto a sheet of parchment paper. Turn the parchment paper upside down and place it on the baking sheet.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, using the... - 42.3235
Almond And Pear Stuffed Peaches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with vegetable spray
3. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, pears, and almond extract and set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the... - 46.7248
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is... - 41.1183
Fluffy Marshmallow Fruit Pie
Microwave Crumb Pie Shell using the flavor of cookie that best complements filling.
In 3-qt casserole place marshmallows and milk.
Microwave at High (10) 2 to 3 Minutes, until mixture can be stirred smooth.
Chill in refrigerator (about 30 to 40... - 37.3906
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 42.4468
Spread hazelnuts on a baking sheet.
Toast under broiler, shaking frequently.
Rub in a dry cloth to remove skins.
Chop 1 oz roughly and grind the rest.
Sift the flour and salt into bowl and mix in the ground nuts and sugar.
Rub in butter with finger tips until... - 41.772
Swedish Shortbread is quite a deal and can be tried out anytime. This Swedish Shortbread is baked with the richness of raspberry jam, almond extract and seasonings. Give this flavorsome Swedish Shortbread a try! - 38.1844
Ice Cream Tarts
These Ice Cream tarts taste incredible ! Try these creamy fruited pastries for your next dessert ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Ice Cream tarts. - 41.28
Combine egg and milk. Add biscuit mix, sugar, and butter, and stir to blend well. Should be a soft, sticky dough. Add a little more milk, if needed. Pour into a well-greased fluted Mary Ann or flan pan, or into a 9-inch cake pan, and bake about 25 minutes or... - 18.6323
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383
Lightly grease a large cookie sheet.
On lightly floured surface, shape dough into a round; let rest 5 minutes.
Roll out dough to a 12-inch circle.
Brush with melted butter; then spread with the preserves or with a combination of peanut butter and preserves to... - 34.8334