- » Raspberry Duck
Raspberry Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry duck recipes.
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.5544
Raspberry And Duck Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.place the duck, breast side up, in a flat pan.
Pour over the chicken stock, season liberally with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until the breast meat is just... - 44.2534
Salad Of Duck Breast With Raspberry Dressing
Cut the duck breast meat into 2" X 1/2" pieces.
In a large bowl, gently combine the duck, water chestnuts and watercress.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and vinegar.
Pour over the duck mixture and gently toss until coated.
Cover and chill in... - 35.7477
Breast Of Duck With Raspberry Mayonnaise
Breast Of Duck With Raspberry Mayonnaise is another "do ahead" recipe. Breast Of Duck With Raspberry Mayonnaise makes for a gorgeous meal. Good one to prepare! - 31.5386
You May Also Like!
Duck With Kiwi Fruit And Raspberries
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the duck breasts to remove any excess fat. Score the flesh in diagonal lines and pound it with a meat mallet or a covered rolling pin until it is 1.5 cm/ 3/4 inch thick.
2. Place the duck breasts in a... - 39.6761
Duck With Raspberries
1) In a bowl, mix together the brandy, lime juice and half of honey, with half the peppercorns, and salt and pepper to taste.
2) Skin the duck breasts, and place the breasts in a shallow dish.
3) Stream the marinade the breast and allow to stand... - 43.3206
Duckling With Raspberry Sauce
1. Remove giblets and neck from duckling; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Rinse duckling with running cold water; drain well. Pat duckling dry with paper towels. Cut duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling... - 31.213
Autumn Duck Salad With Green Beans
Reserve duck giblets for another use.
Trim away wing tips and remove all fat from duck cavities.
Salt ducks inside and out and place breast side up in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Let ducks come to room temperature, about... - 39.4065
Duck And Green Bean Salad
1. Using a sharp knife make criss cross slashes on the skin side of the duck breasts.
2. Rub seasoning.
3. Arrange the pieces in a shallow bowl.
4. Combine soy sauce, honey and 2 tbsp of the raspberry vinegar and pour over the duck, turn pieces... - 49.2675
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Warm Maple Smoked Duck Salad
1. On a plate, place one leaf each of the Boston lettuce, radicchio and endive and arrange the mesclun green on top of them
2. Make sure to give a bit of height to the plate or else the warm dressing will wilt the greens
3. In a saucepan heated for a... - 46.0279
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 49.2314
Duck Breasts With Onion And Cranberry Confit
ONION AND CRANBERRY CONFIT In a pan, heat the butter and saute the onions.
Add the cranberries, apple juice, maple syrup, apple jelly and raspberry vinegar.
Let simmer over medium heat for approximately 12 to 15 minutes; keep warm.
PORTO SAUCE In a small pan,... - 45.3228
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.1033