- » Raspberry Dessert
Raspberry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry dessert recipes.
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 133.037
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 128.921
Raspberry And Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy Raspberry and Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites almost effortlessly. Surprise your family to this delicacy today. - 128.423
Rustic Raspberry Galette
Are you keen on making a mouthwatering dessert? Try this Rustic Raspberry Galette. This Classic French pastry is easy to make and tastes simply divine. This dessert will appeal to adult and kids alike. Check out the video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 128.13
A galette is a French style stuffed pastry. They are made with a pate brisee dough and can be either sweet or savory. This one is sweet, and the filling is a bit tart. If you want a sweeter filling, simply add more sugar. I like to think of I a galette as a... - 126.788
Grilled Nectarines With Raspberry Sauce Hd
Are you searching for a perfect dessert recipe prepared on grill? The grilled nectarines can be a nice alternative for your purpose. Drizzle homemade raspberry sauce on top of these delicately grilled fruits and serve with few scoops of ice cream. Doesn't it... - 123.742
Peach And Raspberry Parfait
I have a beautiful peach tree in my backyard that is sagging under the weight of so much fruit it bore this year. Lucky for me. My kids never tire of plucking the plump and juicy peaches and bringing them to me to create an easy summertime parfait. The... - 121.283
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
Quick Homemade Raspberry Ice-cream
Who doesn't enjoy having dessert? But most often than not this dish is given a skip for the intricacies involved in making it. But now no more! With CMToy you can make a delicious Raspberry Ice-cream in minutes. Just start with some simple ingredients and... - 120.509
Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making... - 118.892
Real Women Of Philly Week 1
A creamy cheese pastry for dessert? How about you add in some raspberry sauce too? A delicious recipe cooked up using Philadelphia cream cheese, this will prove to be a great treat for your guests! - 118.494
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 118.439
Cranberry-raspberry Fools With Sugared Cranberries
With cranberries in season for the winter, this Cranberry-Raspberry Fools with Sugared Cranberries recipe comes in handy! This makes a delicious, fluffy light dessert. Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate how easy it is to make. - 116.756
Almond And Date Cookies With Raspberry Sauce
Why not try some delicious almond and date cookies with a flavorful twist of raspberry sauce. Watch this amazing video that displays a wonderful recipe for some energy packed cookies. Raspberry sauce adds a great fruity twist to the taste. This video is... - 115.032
Peanut Butter Mousse With Banana-raspberry Delight
Kids always like to help out in the kitchen. This recipe is a great option to have the kids work with you while you make this dessert. A delicious combination of peanut butter and banana. ` - 114.317
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 112.276
Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
A creamy, moreish baked cheesecake with swirls of rapsberry coulis and fresh crushed berries for a deliciously fruity touch. Easy to make and visually impressive, this will leave you wanting more (and more!). - 112.045
Tasty Jelly Roll Dessert Pastry
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a jelly roll pan with butter, lay a parchment paper over the greased pan and add some melted butter over it.
3. Take the eggs one at a time, crack and separate the yolk from the whites.... - 111.905
"healthy" Raspberry Cheesecake
A “healthy cheesecake” sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? But it is true, this cheesecake is a sin you can commit on a regular basis cause it has only 235 calories per serving and is as delicious as the real thing. Raspberries are an all-time... - 108.508
Berry Fruit Pizza With Blackberry And Raspberry For 4th July
Preparing an impressive feast doesn't require back-breaking efforts. Betty teaches you how to make a stunning pizza that bursts with summery flavors as you bite into ever slice. Jam-packed with yummy berries, this hassle-free fruity treat is easy to make.... - 107.327
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 106.832
Easy Raspberry Bellinis
Host Caitlin shows you how to doctor up dessert with just 3 easy ingredients - vanilla ice cream, soda and raspberries (or any other berry you would prefer). Though it is so simple, the presentation makes the raspberry bellinis look quite fancy. - 105.979
Delicious Raspberry Pudding
To those who have a sweet tooth, will definitely like this Delicious Raspberry Pudding. It's a perfect dessert to serve your guests. The Chef shares this easy and quick recipe in the video. - 105.697
Blueberry And Raspberry Trifle
Are you planning for an outdoor dinner party? Here is a wonderful video for a simple quick desert that would surely impress your guests. The trifle has nice layers of pound cake, berries, whipped cream with an almond topping. Watch the video that shows how to... - 104.316
Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Pudding
The Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Pudding demands our attention and not to mention our indulgence. This dessert is not too sweet and it feels light on the palate. It is nice and fluffy, and it is a dessert to finish off any meal. For once ladies, forget the... - 103.973
Dairy Free Soya Custard And Raspberry Dessert
If you are looking for a dairy free dessert recipe, here is an impressive video that shares a recipe using soya custard. This dessert is healthy, easy to make and a great treat for vegans too. Take a look at this super simple recipe that tastes heavenly. Try... - 103.833
This jell-o recipe is one of my all-time favorites from long ago. I could always count on my Aunt JoAnn to make it for holiday dinners. It’s fast, easy, low fat and low in calories. Perfect for post-workout or for a refeed! - 102.518
Berry Cream And Cookie Crunch
If your having a romantic dinner being set up at home then a light dessert has got to be on the list! Make this easy berry dessert to entice your guest for the evening! See the video on more! - 97.0418
Perfect Raspberry Mousse
What do you plan this Valentine’s Day? You can try may be some sweet and red or pink just to symbolize the day of love. Try some raspberry mousse. Watch this small video and as the chef says it is perfectly sweet dessert and your partner is going to love it. - 95.0951
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Why not make a fresh fruit trifle for a barbeque. Watch out for this interesting video which shows a recipe for a healthier version of trifle that uses less cream. This trifle is easy to make and would surely turn out to be really fantastic. Try out this... - 90.0289
Easy Raspberry Dessert Sauce
1. In a blending jar take raspberries, lemon juice and sugar. Blend to form a puree.
2. In a martini glass place raspberries followed by vanilla ice cream, raspberry sauce and almond powder. Again make a layer with whipped cream, raspberries... - 88.405
Easy Fresh Raspberry Pavlova
A very easy, cheap yet impressive dessert. Made of a crisp chewy cloud of meringue as the base, topped with billowy whipped cream and decorated with luscious fresh juicy raspberries. This is a dessert that is ideal for a summer lunch or dinner party! - 86.9376
Do you wanna learn how to make Raspberry Cranachan recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 83.3345
Raspberry Coulis And Caramel Fakiatto - Part 1: Preparing Coulis
Desserts don't always have to be sinful. If you are scared of adding sauces to your tortes or pies for fear of adding inches to your waistline, then this lip-smacking, healthy, flavorful raspberry sauce recipe by Chef AJ will help you glut sans any guilt.... - 80.9608
Fresh Orange Raspberry Popsicles
No more store bought popsicles, make them at home from fresh fruit juice! Juice the orange and the raspberry and pour into your popsicle container and freeze them! A simple video with easy instructions! - 80.115
White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis
The Italians surely know how to appease their sweet tooth. In this video, Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how to prepare while chocolate panna cotta and raspberry coulis at home. Regardless of the amount of chocolate and syrups he uses here, this no-fail... - 71.7862
Champagne And Raspberry Sorbet
How about a nice slush to be served as an elegant after dinner party? Well then this little slush takes 15 minutes provided you have an ice cream machine! That’s all there is to it. See the video for more on this video. Note the audio levels are low. - 62.9535
Italian Panna Cotta With Jellied Berries
Italian Panna cotta with Jellied Berries, is a kind of dish that you would generally find in upscale restaurants, not a regular feature on the menus at mediocre restaurants. It is a beautiful dessert, which visually appeals great and tastes even better. This... - 58.6795
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 50.9238
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F , grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. For making the cake combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
4. Let... - 50.4317
1) Drain raspberries and reserve juice.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the reserved syrup with sugar and cornstarch.
4) Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly and then stir in raspberries and vanilla.
5) Let... - 50.4139
Raspberry Coconut Pie
1. To make the pastry for the pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds... - 50.234
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 49.933
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 49.8066
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.7585
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F
2. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and draw four 5-inch circles.
3. In a large clean dry bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and drizzle in the golden honey while beating... - 49.6851
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Defrost the raspberries completely and drain and reserve the juice.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little cold water and keep aside.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 49.3988
Raspberry Black Bottom Pie
Lightly oil a 25 cm/10 inch springform pan.
If you have a large brioche loaf, slice it thinly and lay it evenly over the base, standing slices around the pan to make a brioche crust.
If you are using sponge fingers, ensure the sugared side faces... - 49.3856
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 49.2319
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 48.9808
Fresh Raspberry Cream Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together when pressed against the sides... - 48.9448
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 48.837
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a small bowl, combine raspberry jam and water and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda, ¼ cup brown sugar, white sugar, ½ cup butter, 2 egg yolks and... - 48.828
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 10" springform pan at the bottom with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour and three quarters a cup of sugar, cut butter into it until the mixture resermbles coarse... - 48.7831
Chocolate Raspberry Sherbet Torte
1) Take the 3 baking pans and coat them with cooking spray. Also line the bottom of the pans with wax paper.
2) Pour the sherbet into one pan and freeze it to make firm.
3) Take a bowl and mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Keep this... - 48.6338
Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
Prepare pie shell.
Brush with egg yolk.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until egg is set.
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until boiling.
Sprinkle gelatin over boiling water.
Stir until dissolved.
Set... - 48.609
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 48.543
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Prepare a pie shell and add sliced almond over the base.
3) Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cool.
4) In a saucepan, add half the raspberries, half the water, and sugar and boil.
5)... - 48.3302
Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 cup chocolate chips on medium-high power (80%) 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter along with 1 2/3 cups sugar until fluffy... - 48.3161
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Raspberry Cobbler With Hot Butterscotch Sauce
This Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce tastes really out of this world ! Try out this amazing berry dessert ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce are welcome. - 48.2277
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 48.211
Raspberry Chiffon Pie
1. To prepare the raspberries thaw them, drain, reserving the juice and saving 6 firm berries for garnish.
2. In a cup of water soften the gelatin powder.
3. In a saucepan combine 1/4 cup of the sugar, with the flour and salt, add the raspberry juice... - 48.1547
Raspberry Walnut Torte
In small bowl, combine 1 c.flour, confectioner's sugar & butter; blend well.
Press into bottom of ungreased 9 in.square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Drain raspberries; reserve liquid for sauce.
Spread berries over crust; sprinkle... - 48.1468
My sister likes this raspberry cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 47.9672
Raspberry Refrigerator Dessert
Heat raspberries with water, sugar, and lemon juice.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup water; stir into raspberries and cook until thickened and clear.
Melt marshmallows in milk over boiling water in a double boiler.
Whip cream or Dream... - 47.951
Solo Raspberry Pecan Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 8 inch square pan with greased wax paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, first cream butter or margarine and then gradually add sugar and cream again.
4. Stir in egg, milk, salt and vanilla... - 47.9417
Raspberry Holiday Mold
1) Into a strainer set over a bowl, drain the pineapple and raspberries, reserving the liquid and keep aside
2) Through the strainer, press the raspberries and pineapple
3) Keep the raspberry and pineapple puree aside, discarding the seeds
4) Into 3... - 47.9139
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 47.9026
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 47.8696
Raspberry And Cream Swiss Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Butter a 12X9 inch Swiss Roll Jelly Pan. Line it with a buttered non-stick parchment paper upto about 1/2-inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together to get a light and fluffy... - 47.7718
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
3. Onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, firmly press mixture.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
5. In an electric mixer, beat... - 47.7562
1) Preheat the oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2) Into the grape juice, add the honey and stir.
3) Pass the raspberries through a nylon sieve and transfer the puree to a bowl.
4) Add the grape juice and lemon juice and mix well.
5)... - 47.7233
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 47.6995
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and... - 47.6777
Raspberry Cream Torte
To make shortbread, cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add flour; work into a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease... - 47.5252
Raspberry Cream Totre
WAFERS: Trace two 8 inch (20 cm) circles on each of two pieces of parchment paper; invert and place on baking sheets.
In large bowl, lightly whisk egg whites; gradually whisk in sugar, flour, butter, water and vanilla just until blended.
Drop 1/3 cup (75 mL)... - 47.4105
Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
This Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake is an exquisite and tasty cake.This wonderful cake is ideal for tea time or whenever you feel like indulging your sweet tooth. An amazingly simple recipe, it's truly a treat! - 47.4055
Frosty Coconut Cake 1 2 3 4 Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In top of a double boiler, place together sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
4) Whisk the sugar mixture until well... - 47.2867
Raspberry Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Measure flour, soda and sugars into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and milk together.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix into a dough.
Press dough evenly into greased 9 inch... - 47.274
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 47.2545
Sour Cream Raspberry Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 325° C.
2. In a pan, take cream. Heat it on top of a double boiler over hot water.
3. In a bowl, add egg yolks, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Add a little hot cream into the egg mixture and... - 47.2501
Raspberry And Chocolate Zuccotto
Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
To make the chocolate sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar over a pot of simmering water until doubled in volume.
Take off the heat and whisk until thick ribbons form.
Fold in the flour, cocoa and butter.
Place in a... - 47.1519
Red Ribbon Delight
Crust: Mix flour, sugar and butter together until crumbly.
Press into ungreased 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm) pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Filling: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Chill until syrupy.
Pour over... - 47.1029
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Raspberry Dessert Recipes By Category
Raspberry Dessert Course: