- » Raspberry Dessert
Raspberry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry dessert recipes.
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 141.818
Blueberry And Raspberry Trifle
Are you planning for an outdoor dinner party? Here is a wonderful video for a simple quick desert that would surely impress your guests. The trifle has nice layers of pound cake, berries, whipped cream with an almond topping. Watch the video that shows how to... - 139.675
"healthy" Raspberry Cheesecake
A “healthy cheesecake” sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? But it is true, this cheesecake is a sin you can commit on a regular basis cause it has only 235 calories per serving and is as delicious as the real thing. Raspberries are an all-time... - 136.464
Peanut Butter Mousse With Banana-raspberry Delight
Kids always like to help out in the kitchen. This recipe is a great option to have the kids work with you while you make this dessert. A delicious combination of peanut butter and banana. ` - 135.909
Almond And Date Cookies With Raspberry Sauce
Why not try some delicious almond and date cookies with a flavorful twist of raspberry sauce. Watch this amazing video that displays a wonderful recipe for some energy packed cookies. Raspberry sauce adds a great fruity twist to the taste. This video is... - 134.284
How To Make Grilled Nectarines With Raspberry Sauce
Are you searching for a perfect dessert recipe prepared on grill? The grilled nectarines can be a nice alternative for your purpose. Drizzle homemade raspberry sauce on top of these delicately grilled fruits and serve with few scoops of ice cream. Doesn't it... - 134.081
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 131.883
Rustic Raspberry Galette
Are you keen on making a mouthwatering dessert? Try this Rustic Raspberry Galette. This Classic French pastry is easy to make and tastes simply divine. This dessert will appeal to adult and kids alike. Check out the video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 129.756
Raspberry And Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy Raspberry and Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites almost effortlessly. Surprise your family to this delicacy today. - 128.443
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 127.77
Real Women Of Philly Week 1
A creamy cheese pastry for dessert? How about you add in some raspberry sauce too? A delicious recipe cooked up using Philadelphia cream cheese, this will prove to be a great treat for your guests! - 126.481
Dairy Free Soya Custard And Raspberry Dessert
If you are looking for a dairy free dessert recipe, here is an impressive video that shares a recipe using soya custard. This dessert is healthy, easy to make and a great treat for vegans too. Take a look at this super simple recipe that tastes heavenly. Try... - 125.493
Perfect Raspberry Mousse
What do you plan this Valentine’s Day? You can try may be some sweet and red or pink just to symbolize the day of love. Try some raspberry mousse. Watch this small video and as the chef says it is perfectly sweet dessert and your partner is going to love it. - 124.662
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 124.017
Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making... - 123.796
Peach And Raspberry Parfait
I have a beautiful peach tree in my backyard that is sagging under the weight of so much fruit it bore this year. Lucky for me. My kids never tire of plucking the plump and juicy peaches and bringing them to me to create an easy summertime parfait. The... - 122.876
Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Pudding
The Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Pudding demands our attention and not to mention our indulgence. This dessert is not too sweet and it feels light on the palate. It is nice and fluffy, and it is a dessert to finish off any meal. For once ladies, forget the... - 121.6
A galette is a French style stuffed pastry. They are made with a pate brisee dough and can be either sweet or savory. This one is sweet, and the filling is a bit tart. If you want a sweeter filling, simply add more sugar. I like to think of I a galette as a... - 121.172
Quick Homemade Raspberry Ice-cream
Who doesn't enjoy having dessert? But most often than not this dish is given a skip for the intricacies involved in making it. But now no more! With CMToy you can make a delicious Raspberry Ice-cream in minutes. Just start with some simple ingredients and... - 120.45
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Why not make a fresh fruit trifle for a barbeque. Watch out for this interesting video which shows a recipe for a healthier version of trifle that uses less cream. This trifle is easy to make and would surely turn out to be really fantastic. Try out this... - 117.945
Apple Raspberry Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices, and pour lemon juice on it to avoid browning. Toss.
3. Throw washed raspberries in bowl. Mix well.
4. Grease baking dish with non-stick spray, and lay apple... - 117.746
Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
A creamy, moreish baked cheesecake with swirls of rapsberry coulis and fresh crushed berries for a deliciously fruity touch. Easy to make and visually impressive, this will leave you wanting more (and more!). - 115.297
Tasty Jelly Roll Dessert Pastry
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a jelly roll pan with butter, lay a parchment paper over the greased pan and add some melted butter over it.
3. Take the eggs one at a time, crack and separate the yolk from the whites.... - 113.626
Easy Raspberry Bellinis
Host Caitlin shows you how to doctor up dessert with just 3 easy ingredients - vanilla ice cream, soda and raspberries (or any other berry you would prefer). Though it is so simple, the presentation makes the raspberry bellinis look quite fancy. - 109.244
Berry Fruit Pizza With Blackberry And Raspberry For 4th July
Preparing an impressive feast doesn't require back-breaking efforts. Betty teaches you how to make a stunning pizza that bursts with summery flavors as you bite into ever slice. Jam-packed with yummy berries, this hassle-free fruity treat is easy to make.... - 108.976
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 108.451
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 105.809
Delicious Raspberry Pudding
To those who have a sweet tooth, will definitely like this Delicious Raspberry Pudding. It's a perfect dessert to serve your guests. The Chef shares this easy and quick recipe in the video. - 105.589
This jell-o recipe is one of my all-time favorites from long ago. I could always count on my Aunt JoAnn to make it for holiday dinners. It’s fast, easy, low fat and low in calories. Perfect for post-workout or for a refeed! - 102.419
Berry Cream And Cookie Crunch
If your having a romantic dinner being set up at home then a light dessert has got to be on the list! Make this easy berry dessert to entice your guest for the evening! See the video on more! - 100.372
Cranberry-raspberry Fools With Sugared Cranberries
With cranberries in season for the winter, this recipe of Cranberry-Raspberry Fools with Sugared Cranberries comes in handy! Pureed cranberries and raspberries, flavored with fresh orange juice and ginger, gently mixed with whipped cream to create a fluffy... - 94.5792
Easy Raspberry Dessert Sauce
1. In a blending jar take raspberries, lemon juice and sugar. Blend to form a puree.
2. In a martini glass place raspberries followed by vanilla ice cream, raspberry sauce and almond powder. Again make a layer with whipped cream, raspberries... - 91.6915
Raspberry Coulis And Caramel Fakiatto - Part 1: Preparing Coulis
Desserts don't always have to be sinful. If you are scared of adding sauces to your tortes or pies for fear of adding inches to your waistline, then this lip-smacking, healthy, flavorful raspberry sauce recipe by Chef AJ will help you glut sans any guilt.... - 84.2342
Fresh Orange Raspberry Popsicles
No more store bought popsicles, make them at home from fresh fruit juice! Juice the orange and the raspberry and pour into your popsicle container and freeze them! A simple video with easy instructions! - 80.0501
Do you wanna learn how to make Raspberry Cranachan recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 79.5251
White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis
The Italians surely know how to appease their sweet tooth. In this video, Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how to prepare while chocolate panna cotta and raspberry coulis at home. Regardless of the amount of chocolate and syrups he uses here, this no-fail... - 71.751
Champagne And Raspberry Sorbet
How about a nice slush to be served as an elegant after dinner party? Well then this little slush takes 15 minutes provided you have an ice cream machine! That’s all there is to it. See the video for more on this video. Note the audio levels are low. - 62.8992
Italian Panna Cotta With Jellied Berries
Italian Panna cotta with Jellied Berries, is a kind of dish that you would generally find in upscale restaurants, not a regular feature on the menus at mediocre restaurants. It is a beautiful dessert, which visually appeals great and tastes even better. This... - 59.9216
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 50.3938
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 50.0831
Rhubarb Raspberry Pie
Prepare pie shell.
Brush with egg yolk.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until egg is set.
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until boiling.
Sprinkle gelatin over boiling water.
Stir until dissolved.
Set... - 49.9321
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 49.342
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 49.2084
1) Drain raspberries and reserve juice.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the reserved syrup with sugar and cornstarch.
4) Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly and then stir in raspberries and vanilla.
5) Let... - 49.2041
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 48.9982
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 48.9401
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 48.9093
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Prepare a pie shell and add sliced almond over the base.
3) Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cool.
4) In a saucepan, add half the raspberries, half the water, and sugar and boil.
5)... - 48.5843
Raspberry Refrigerator Dessert
Heat raspberries with water, sugar, and lemon juice.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup water; stir into raspberries and cook until thickened and clear.
Melt marshmallows in milk over boiling water in a double boiler.
Whip cream or Dream... - 48.4913
Raspberry Black Bottom Pie
Lightly oil a 25 cm/10 inch springform pan.
If you have a large brioche loaf, slice it thinly and lay it evenly over the base, standing slices around the pan to make a brioche crust.
If you are using sponge fingers, ensure the sugared side faces... - 48.416
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a small bowl, combine raspberry jam and water and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda, ¼ cup brown sugar, white sugar, ½ cup butter, 2 egg yolks and... - 48.3762
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F , grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. For making the cake combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
4. Let... - 48.3761
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 48.1719
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 47.8197
Orange Sponge Cake With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Line the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil and keep aside.
4) To make the orange sponge, beat the egg whites along with salt in a... - 47.8197
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 47.7947
Raspberry Coconut Pie
1. To make the pastry for the pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds... - 47.6884
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 47.5254
1. Make cakes: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 7 X 2-inch round layer-cake pan, and 9 X 9 X 2-inch square cake pan. Dust pans with flour, tapping out excess. Spread almonds on baking sheet.
2. Bake almonds in 350° oven, stirring frequently, until golden and... - 47.5165
Fresh Raspberry Cream Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together when pressed against the sides... - 47.481
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F
2. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and draw four 5-inch circles.
3. In a large clean dry bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and drizzle in the golden honey while beating... - 47.4567
Chocolate Raspberry Sherbet Torte
1) Take the 3 baking pans and coat them with cooking spray. Also line the bottom of the pans with wax paper.
2) Pour the sherbet into one pan and freeze it to make firm.
3) Take a bowl and mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Keep this... - 47.4522
Cinnamon Berry Coupe
1) Into the ice cream, stir the cinnamon and freeze in a refrigerator tray till the mixture is firm.
2) Combine together the sliced strawberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange and lemon peel and orange and lemon juice. Chill the mixture.
3) Sieve the... - 47.4377
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 47.4339
Double Raspberry Cheesecake
Prepare the Raspberry Sauce. In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and sugar. Add water and 1 cup of the frozen raspberries. Keep rest of the berries aside. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil. Cook mixture for... - 47.403
Raspberry And White Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a greased foil to line a baking pan. Set aside for later use.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and 1 cut white chocolate over low flame, stirring continually.
4. Remove the pan from heat and add eggs,... - 47.3578
Raspberry Cloud Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Thoroughly drain the raspberries, and reserve 1 cup of the juice.
3 In a bowl, mix crumbs, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and the butter.
4 Into a 10-inch pie plate, pat the... - 47.273
Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 cup chocolate chips on medium-high power (80%) 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter along with 1 2/3 cups sugar until fluffy... - 47.2513
Sour Cream Raspberry Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 325° C.
2. In a pan, take cream. Heat it on top of a double boiler over hot water.
3. In a bowl, add egg yolks, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Add a little hot cream into the egg mixture and... - 47.1733
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Defrost the raspberries completely and drain and reserve the juice.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little cold water and keep aside.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 47.1256
Raspberry And Chocolate Zuccotto
Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
To make the chocolate sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar over a pot of simmering water until doubled in volume.
Take off the heat and whisk until thick ribbons form.
Fold in the flour, cocoa and butter.
Place in a... - 47.0975
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 46.9635
Solo Raspberry Pecan Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 8 inch square pan with greased wax paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, first cream butter or margarine and then gradually add sugar and cream again.
4. Stir in egg, milk, salt and vanilla... - 46.8645
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 10" springform pan at the bottom with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour and three quarters a cup of sugar, cut butter into it until the mixture resermbles coarse... - 46.8379
Raspberry Fool dessert
1) Wash fresh raspberries under cold water.
2) Place over a fine sieve and rub through to strain the liquid. Alternately, use an electric blender, to puree the raspberries.
3) Season the puree with lemon juice and sugar as per taste.
4)... - 46.7936
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 46.7626
Bread And Butter Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Place the raisins and sultanas in a small non-metallic bowl and pour over the tea and the brandy extract.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to soak for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
Drain off any excess juices and reserve.
Spread the bread with the... - 46.7316
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.714
Meringue Nests With Raspberry Sauce
For the Meringue Nests:
Beat egg whites until frothy, add cream of tartar and vanilla.
Continue beating until doubled.
Add sugar 1 Tbsp at a time, and beat until stiff and glossy.
Fold in ground nuts.
Form individual meringues by dropping 2 Tbsp of mixture... - 46.612
Raspberry Walnut Torte
In small bowl, combine 1 c.flour, confectioner's sugar & butter; blend well.
Press into bottom of ungreased 9 in.square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Drain raspberries; reserve liquid for sauce.
Spread berries over crust; sprinkle... - 46.5394
Apple Raspberry Brown Betty
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together apple juice, apple jelly and cornstarch.
3. Add apple slices and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly and allow to cool.... - 46.535
Raspberry Cream Pie
1. Roll out the pastry and line an ovenproof pie plate, 9" in diameter, with it
2. Bake it in the oven for about twenty minutes at 400°F
3. In a bowl, blend the cornflour and a little milk together
4. Boil the rest of the milk and pour it into the... - 46.4957
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
1. In 125 ml water, dissolve gelatin. Add cold water and make about 250 ml. Keep aside to become cold, thick and just set.
2. Prepare a mixture of crackers, melted butter and Demerara (brown) sugar. Take a 8 to 9 inch diameter spring... - 46.4902
Raspberry Honey Almond Parfait
For honey almond parfait
2. Take the outer ring of springform pan and put it on flat serving plate and freeze.
3. In a bowl, belnd ½ cup cream and refrigerate.
4. Take a double broiler or mixer bowl that fits well in a sauce pan and put egg, egg... - 46.4723
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 46.4634
Linzer Torte Ii
1) In a bowl, place egg and beat till it turns fluffy.
2) Add sugar and beat until it becomes thick and lemony.
3) Add flour and salt to the mixture.
4) Pour in milk.
5) Place the mixture over low heat to cook by continuous stirring,... - 46.4454
Red Fruit Bowl With Raspberry Puree
1 Pit the cherries.
2 Hull the strawberries.
3 Remove the stalks from the red currants.
4 In a glass bowl, mix all the prepared fruits along with raspberries.
5 Add cognac, lemon juice and sugar for flavour and gently toss... - 46.441
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
Deluxe Raspberry Almond Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Cut three 9-inch circles of waxed paper.
3 Grease three 9-by-1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans.
2 In 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan, place the almonds.
3 Toast, stirring occasionally,... - 46.3246
Raspberry Dessert Recipes By Category
Raspberry Dessert Course: