- » Raspberry Crumb Cake
Raspberry Crumb Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry crumb cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry crumb cake recipes.
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Triple-berry Crumb Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Lightly oil 9-inch (23-cm) round cake pan or spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, toss berries... - 39.9695
Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Cake
CRUST: Stir together crumbs, chocolate, butter and sugar until well moistened.
Press onto bottom of 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Line inside of pan above crust with double thickness waxed paper... - 47.3784
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter to form a crumbly mix. Press this mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate and then set aside to chill.
2. In another large mixing bowl, place the softened cream cheese... - 41.1047
My sister likes this raspberry cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 47.9672
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 48.211
Deluxe Raspberry Almond Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Cut three 9-inch circles of waxed paper.
3 Grease three 9-by-1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans.
2 In 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan, place the almonds.
3 Toast, stirring occasionally,... - 46.889
Raspberry Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
2. Place almonds in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action until almonds are ground, but not pasty.
3. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry... - 38.5852
Raspberry Laced Wedding Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until soft peaks form (3 to 4 minutes).
Continue beating, gradually adding 11/3 cups sugar, until stiff, but not dry peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In another... - 45.464
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 10" springform pan at the bottom with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour and three quarters a cup of sugar, cut butter into it until the mixture resermbles coarse... - 48.7831
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Raspberry Custard Kuchen
In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cream; pat into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
Arrange raspberries over crust.
For... - 45.3194
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, and arrowroot.
5. Beat egg whites to soft peak... - 40.507
Raspberry Apple Torte
1. Melt diet margarine in large skillet over medium heat; stir in graham cracker crumbs. Heat, stirring constantly, until crumbs are crisp; cool completely.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the crumbs in bottom of 8-inch springform pan, patting to make firm layer. Top... - 22.4677
Raspberry Cheesecake Royale
Place butter in 8" round glass baking dish.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and 1" up sides of same baking dish.
Cream together cream cheese and 3/4 c. sugar in... - 45.5985
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl stir together crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar; stir in melted butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes; cool completely.
Puree and strain raspberries; set... - 46.5678
Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, wheat germ and butter.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in.deep-dish pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a... - 46.4589
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky... - 117.012
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
3. Onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, firmly press mixture.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
5. In an electric mixer, beat... - 47.7562
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- Easy And Heavenly
A sinful dessert to bring a smile on your face. This video prepare an exquisite cheesecake made with fresh raspberries and finished with a creamy topping. It cannot get any better. This is a perfect recipe for all occasion with a crunchy chocolate crust. A... - 122.817
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.7585
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 48.543
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once; set aside.
Combine raspberries and raspberry spread; stir gently.
Spoon 1/4 raspberry mixture into each of 2 (8 ounce) parfait... - 32.7752
Chill a 1.2 litre/2 pint bombe mould in the freezer, then line with the softened ice cream, smoothing it to make a neat cavity.
Return to the freezer.
To make the filling, whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering... - 42.8856
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
Bagatelle Aux Fraises Et Banana
1 Split the sponge into 3 tiers.
2 In a bowl, mix the grand marnier with the stock syrup and apply on the bottom layer using a brush.
3 On the second layer of the sponge, spread raspberry jam and place it on the first layer.
4 Arrange... - 44.4551
Raspberry ring is a gelatin dessert made with raspberry flavored gelatin and angel cake. Prepared with alternating layer of angel food cake and gelatin, the raspberry ring is a fruity dessert that can is served chilled. - 28.7009
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 112.276
1. Combine the butter and biscuit crumbs. Press over the base of a 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, rub the raspberries through a nylon sieve.
3. Place the cream cheese and honey in a bowl, blend well, then stir in all... - 31.4205
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter; mix well.
Firmly press mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate; chill.
Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well.
Beat egg yolks... - 35.298
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
Combine dry cake mix and oats in large bowl; add melted butter and stir until crumbly.
Measure half of crumb mixture (about 3 cups) into pan.
Press firmly to cover bottom.
Combine preserves and water; stir... - 35.8479
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 38.7968
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.9827
Raspberry Meringue Squares
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Warm 1/2 cup honey by standing open jar in a pan of hot water.
Do not use direct heat as this... - 42.2867
Queen Of Puddings
Put the crumbs with the sugar into a large bowl.
Bring the milk to the boil and pour it over the crumbs, then stir in the lemon rind and the egg yolks.
Pour the mixture into a buttered piedish and stand this in a roasting tin half full of hot water.
Bake at... - 43.2226
Black Forest Cake
For the cake
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, essence and 2... - 45.8583
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 41.4231
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Spiced Linzer Torte
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add 3 eggs one at a time with salt, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Mix cookie crumbs and almonds; stir into egg mixture.
Fold in flour... - 43.3933
Three Tier Cake
This Three Tier Cake tastes incredible ! Try this creamy raspberry layered cake for a casual party or even during weekends when you feel like having a decorated cake. Tell me if you've liked this Three Tier Cake. - 40.8779
Jam Swirl Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and blend until mixture resembles crumbs.
Remove 2/3 cup for topping; reserve.
To the remaining crumb mixture add baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs; beat until... - 39.5657
Swedish Apple Cake
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready an oblong cake pan 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches.
Combine butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, bread crumbs and 1 tsp.
salt in mixing bowl.
Mix first with fork, then with fingers, to make a crumbly mixture.
Measure out 2/3 cup of... - 43.8635
This Melba Cake is a desire ! Try this crunchy fruit and nut cake for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Melba Cake are welcome ! - 39.0676
Mix graham cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar replacement, 2 T. (30 mL) fructose, cocoa, cinnamon, and cloves in a bowl.
Pour melted margarine over the top of the mixture.
Toss to mix.
Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) springform... - 45.2835
Berry Cream Coffee Cake
With a pastry blender, cut cream cheese and butter into biscuit mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in milk just until moistened.
Turn onto a floured board; knead 8-10 times or until dough is smooth.
On waxed paper, roll dough into a 12-in.x... - 38.9482
Frosted Fruit Meringue Cake
1. Lightly whisk one egg white in a small bowl until it is broken up. Put half the caster sugar in another bowl. Using your fingers or a large paintbrush coat the fig with egg white, then sprinkle it generously with sugar until it is evenly coated. Transfer... - 36.8194
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 46.4744
Eggplant, Two-tomato, And Pesto Torte
To Bake Eggplant: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut ends off eggplant, peel and slice crosswise into 1/4- to 3/8-inch slices.
Cover 2 baking sheets with heavy foil.
Generously brush with olive oil.
Arrange eggplant slices close together in 1 layer.
Brush tops with... - 43.8257
Danish Apple Cake
If using cracker or bread crumbs, you may want to add wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
There should be 4 cups of crumbs including any additions.
In heavy skillet, saute crumbs lightly in butter and oil, stirring constantly.
Add honey and cinnamon... - 42.0748
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Peachy Cheese Cake
1 Place the butter in a large mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes.
2 Mix in the biscuit (cracker) crumbs with 25g/1 oz (2 tablespoons) sugar. Press over the base of a large souffle dish or a 25cm/10 inch flan dish.
3 To make the jam easy... - 45.0814
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 43.5975
The Ultimate Cheesecake
The Ultimate Cheesecake is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring The Ultimate Cheesecake; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 50.3107
How To Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
One thing that cake lovers cannot resist is a soft and delicious cheesecake, especially one made with white chocolate. If you want to please your family by serving them a little piece of heaven then watch Sue McMohan share this incredibly simple yet finger... - 118.585
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 41.1247
Crust: Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; press on bottom of un-greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
Filling: Beat next 5 ingredients into cream cheese.
Blend in yolks, then sour cream.
Beat whites to soft peaks; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating... - 45.2745
Very Berry Cheesecake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch springform pan, mix together cookie crumbs and butter until well blended.
Press firmly on bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and then sour cream and... - 43.3394
Luscious Lemon Baked Cheesecake
1) Pre- heat the oven to 180CFan 160/gas 4.
2) Take a 23cm spring form tin and line its bottom with a greaseproof paper.
3) In a food processor, add in the biscuits and the melted butter. Give it a whizz and the biscuits into make fine... - 46.032
The mocha rum cheesecake is a richly flavored cheesecake that can be served for dessert. Made with crushed oatmeal cookie crumbs, the mocha rum cheesecake is prepared with cream cheese, whipped cream, eggs and flavored with coffee, chocolate and vanilla.... - 48.2361
Tempting Trifle Cheesecake
Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream,... - 40.9205
1. Place biscuit crumbs, margarine and water in a bowl and mix to combine. Press mixture over base of a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in springform tin and refrigerate until firm.
2. Place jelly crystals and gelatine in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve.... - 37.1462
Mocha Rum Cheesecake
In a mixing bowl toss together crushed cookies and butter or margarine till well combined.
Press onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Stir together rum and coffee crystals.
In a large mixer bowl beat cream cheese, sugar,... - 46.8423
Black 'n White Cheesecake
1. For the strawberry sauce, puree the strawberries and mix the cornstarch, sugar and currant jelly in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Cook in the microwave for 6-8 minutes at full power or until thick and clear, stirring throughout the cooking... - 47.6243
Mascarpone Cheesecake With Blackberry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter until well mixed. Press into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of an 8-inch springform pan.
2. In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, granulated sugar, eggs, and... - 37.0916
Easy Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in 9-inch pie plate or springform pan until well mixed.
Press into pie plate or onto bottom and 1 1/4 inches up side of springform pan.
Microwave 1 1/2 packages (6 ounces) chocolate in... - 47.7999
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Sharp Grapefruit Cheesecake
1) In a small basin with cold water, put the gelatine. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) In a pan of simmering water, place the gelatine and allow it to dissolve till the gelatine has become clear. Take off the heat and keep aside to cool.
3) Cream the... - 41.8796
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 38.7631
Sour Cream Cheesecake
Combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well, firmly press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, gradually add 1 cup sugar, mixing well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.4272
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 45.7761
Original Linzer Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cream the butter and sugar together until light. Slowly add the eggs and 1 of the egg yolks, beating all the time, then add the cinnamon and rind.
2. Stir the crumbs and ground almonds into the mixture. Mix well,... - 40.673
Roll out pastry, line greased 7 in. x 11 in. tin, bake in moderately hot oven Mark 5, 375°F., 15 minutes; cool.
Spread with jam.
Beat egg-whites until stiff, gradually beat in sugar.
Lightly fold in cake crumbs, cocoa, peanuts; flavour with vanilla.... - 31.3014
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) As per the package's instructions, make the pie crust mix and then roll it out.
3) Line a fluted pie plate of 8-inches with the pie crust and set the plate in the refrigerator.
4) Beat... - 44.9047
English Bakewell Tart
Line a 7-in flan ring or a pie-plate with the pastry.
Place a good layer of raspberry jam on the bottom.
Cream together the butter and sugar till thick and white.
Beat in the egg and add the ground almonds and cake-crumbs and a few drops of almond... - 34.5898
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease bottom and sides of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle cake crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla until cheese mixture is soft and... - 41.4185
Deluxe English Trifle
Bake Velvet Crumb Cake in square pan, 8x8x2 inches, as directed on package of baking mix.
Carefully split cake to make 2 layers.
Fill with raspberry jam.
Cut into 9 or 12 pieces.
Arrange pieces in baking dish, I I 1/2X7 1/2XI 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with... - 38.5811
Chocolate Chestnut Torte
1. Butter bottom of a 9-inch cake or cheesecake pan (at least 3 in. tall) and line with baking parchment, microwave-safe cooking paper, or waxed paper cut to fit. Butter and flour pan.
2. In a deep bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip egg whites and cream of... - 40.7661
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0281
Pecan Zwieback Torte
Heavily butter and flour-dust 2 cake pans, 8 or 9 inches in diameter.
Using metal blade, process pecans until very finely chopped and mealy; set aside.
Break each piece of zwieback in half.
With processor running, drop zwieback through the feed tube, a few... - 44.5759
Frozen Rainbow Torte
Let sherbets stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
Meanwhile, set aside 1/2 cup of the macaroon crumbs; stir cream into remaining 1 1/2 cups.
Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or layer cake pan with removable... - 31.2662
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.6967
Semolina Meringue Dessert
Semolina Meringue Desserts is a truly delicious and unique dessert. I serve this dessert quiet often . Why donâ€™t you serve the Semolina Meringue Dessert for your family this weekend? I am sure they will love it! - 45.9706
Cream butter until softened. Gradually add sugar, creaming together until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Stir in flavorings and salt. Add flour, bread crumbs, and almonds; stir until well blended. Roll out half of the dough at a time on a board that... - 25.936
Scented Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch-diameter cake pan; line bottom with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Butter paper; dust with flour.
In the top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter.
Place over simmering water.
When soft, stir until blended.
Mix in brandy.
Remove... - 38.044
1. Line a 7 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
2. Place the tin on a baking sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C
4. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a wooden spoon or... - 45.576
Cream first 2 ingredients together, add flour and spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes.
Remove from oven, and spread with jam.
Beat next 4 ingredients together until fluffy, and stir in all remaining... - 40.1331
Fruit Crowned Chocolate Mocha Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottom and sides of 4 (8-inch) round cake pans with aluminum foil leaving 2-inch edge of aluminum foil; grease and flour bottoms only.
In large mixer bowl beat eggs at medium high speed until light and foamy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add 1... - 45.1119
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
My Little Tartlets
1) Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2... - 43.7878