- » Raspberry Cream Bar
Raspberry Cream Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry cream bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry cream bar recipes.
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon the flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour and salt, stirring with a whisk.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.... - 37.602
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 9" square baking pan
2. In a large bowl, mix half a cup of sugar and the butter till well blended, blend flour into it and press this mixture into the bottom of the pan; bake for almost... - 47.0839
Black Raspberry Bars
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cream margarine and sugar.
3. Mix in flour and baking powder until well blended.
4. Stir in oatmeal.
5. Press half of the mixture into a 9 X 13-inch baking pan greased with margarine.
6. Spread raspberries over mixture.
7.... - 35.6102
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, then blend into creamed mixture.
Work dough gently together with fingertips.
Divide into 5 parts.
On cookie sheet, roll each part into a log the length of the cookie sheet, about 15-17 inches... - 40.482
Cream butter and margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks; blend well.
Add flour; mix thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts.
Spread one-third of batter in a greased 9-inch square pan.
Drop preserves by spoonfuls over batter, and... - 31.9956
Popular Raspberry Bars
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose together until well blended.
Beat in almond flavoring and egg.
Mix together flour, oatmeal, baking powder, salt, and cloves.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Spread half of the mixture on the bottom of a greased 9 x 9... - 41.2087
Raspberry Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Measure flour, soda and sugars into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and milk together.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix into a dough.
Press dough evenly into greased 9 inch... - 47.274
Incredible Fruit And Cream Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and hazelnuts; mix well.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at... - 44.676
Joshua S Ice Cream Extravaganza
1. Remove ice cream from the refrigerator and cut into chunks
2. Tip the chunks into a large bowl and leave to soften till the ice cream can be stirred easily.
3. Mix Smarties and Maltesers into the softened ice cream.
4. Separate the softened... - 41.0382
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 45.9805
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Fresh Fruit Bars
1) Cut refrigerated sugar cookie dough into thick slices.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) Take baking pan, arrange the cookie dough, and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Let it cool.
5) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and... - 42.4759
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream shortening, pow- dered sugar, egg yolks and vanilla until fluffy; blend in flour and salt.
Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Spread jam over baked pastry.
Beat egg whites until... - 43.9628
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and spices.
Blend in flour and walnuts.
Set aside about 1/4 of the dough for lattice top.
Pat remaining dough into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of greased 9-inch square pan.
Spread with jam.
Make... - 41.0786
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.4003
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 45.4681
Blackberry Lemon Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a mixer bowl combine margarine, cream cheese, lemon peel and brown sugar.
3) Mix self-rising flour to this mixture and thoroughly combine.
4) In a mixer bowl beat egg substitute or egg whites until... - 45.0633
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package to make the pie mix.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a rectangle of about 12x8-inches.
4) Roll the dough loosely around the... - 39.9046
Raspberry Judge Sauce
Crush raspberries in a fine sieve. Reserve the pulp and juice that pass through the sieve. Discard seeds.
Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Using a wire whisk, blend in... - 27.7261
Chewy Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, cream butter and 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in flour until blended.
3. Spread evenly in lightly greased 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and bake in oven for 15 to 20... - 32.8554
Raspberry Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat chocolate in a double boiler over 1 inch of boiling water until melted (or heat in a microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes). Stir egg yolks and whole eggs into... - 39.8671
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water for making brownie layer.
4. Add bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter in the bowl... - 47.0216
Jam Crumble Bars
Lightly grease an 8 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
In a medium sized bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Stir in flour, salt, baking soda and oats.
Combine until well blended.
Press one-half of mixture into bottom of prepared... - 40.1347
Marzipan Bars…made easy. Try these simple and easy to make bars that is just right for the holiday season! - 51.0979
Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Spray a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with non-stick coating.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pan; set aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine tofu, cream cheese, eggs, non-caloric sweetener, water, cocoa powder, and vanilla.
Cover... - 38.1037
Swedish Bar Cookies
Cream butter with granulated sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Combine flour with baking powder and stir into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough in half; wrap and chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board, shape each half of the dough into a... - 43.4002
Czechoslovakian Bar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease 8 x 8 or 7 x 11-inch baking pan lightly.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg yolks and almond flavoring.
Add flour gradually, mixing well.
Fold in walnuts.
Spread half the dough in... - 44.247
Herbal Raw Super Foods Ice Cream
Ice creams are one of the most liked foods. Kids, adults and even older people love the taste of creamy flavored ice creams. How would it be, if we eat ice creams also to derive some nutrition and our mothers forced us to have at least one daily. This can... - 89.7478
Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream With Berry Sauce
1. For the ice cream: Bring cream and water almost to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan.
2. Whisk or beat yolks and sugar substitute in a medium bowl until color lightens and mixture is thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture. Return... - 39.9472
Gooey Fudge Pie A La Mode
Bake pastry shell at 350° for 5 minutes.
Combine sugar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in chopped candy.
Pour filling into prepared pastry shell.
Bake at 350° for... - 37.7099
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 40.6366
Mixed Fruit With Indulgent Sauce
1. Pour cream into a 2-cup glass measure. Add chocolate. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on full power for 30 seconds. Stir. If necessary, continue to microwave in 5- to 10-second increments, stirring after each one, until chocolate is melted and... - 33.9403
Frosty Cheese Cake
1. Measure Sugar Frosted Flakes, then crush to 1 1/2 cups. Combine with butter; reserve 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture firmly into bottom of 3 1/2 cup ice cube tray. Chill.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy; add eggs and vanilla, beat... - 29.734
White Chocolate Charlotte Russe
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Add white chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Combine 1/2 cup... - 44.1047
Fudgy Nutty Brownies
For base: In small saucepan melt unsweetened chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Set aside.In large mixing bowl stir together melted chocolate... - 44.7922