- » Raspberry Cocktail
Raspberry Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry cocktail recipes.
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 124.724
White Freezie Cocktail
If heavy, booze-spiked cocktails aren't your cup of tea, you can do pretty well with this one. This simple, straight-forward classic steers clear of all major core spirits and just bets on raspberry and banana liqueur to pack a kick. Top it with some sprite... - 113.028
Italian Fear Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add raspberry liqueur, Jagermeister, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, pineapple juice and ice cubes and shake well for 10 seconds.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice cubes.
3. Serve chilled. - 109.639
Potent Gummy Bear Shooter
When in a great company and you feel the need to heat up things, this drink will help you bare your heart without slurring. This shooter packs in cranberry and raspberry and brings to your lips a bit of burn. If you don't mind real “gummy bear” flavor,... - 98.149
Raspy Raspberry Bramble
If you are a sucker for pretty looking, fruity flavored drink, you will absolutely love this citrusy, sharp, sweet raspberry bramble. Soft, fruity, spicy, sweet, this drink is a riot of flavors and makes for a great booze any day, anywhere. Follow the video... - 97.3202
1) In a saucepan, add brewed tea and spices.
2) Place over high heat to bring a boil.
3) Add sweetener, extracts and coloring, after removing from heat.
4) Allow cooling at room temperature and then place inside refrigerator to chill.
5)... - 45.7716
1. In a tall glass, put ice lump and pour Dry Gin on top.
2. Add Lime Juice, Raspberry Syrup, Grenadine Syrup and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Add a dash of Maraschino and serve.
Sweetness can be adjusted by omitting Grenadine Syrup and... - 42.2687
The Mojito originated in Cuba in the early part of the twentieth century, and Ernest Hemingway was an early fan of the elegant cocktail served at La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana. - 41.2415
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Raspberry Juice and Pulp, and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of... - 37.7035
1) In a blender container, process the raspberries until pureed.
2) In a small saucepan fitted with a sieve, pass the raspberry puree through the sieve into the pan, discard the seeds.
3) Stir in liqueur and cook over a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes,... - 32.295
Raspberry Lemon Cocktail
1) In an old-fashioned glass, place the crushed ice.
2) Stream over syrup, lemon juice and sugar, and stir well until sugar dissolves.
3) Top with sparkling water and stir once.
4) Serve chilled garnished with whole lemon slice. - 31.5336
1) In a blender place all ingredients with few ice cubes.
2) Serve cold. - 27.576
Pink Sunset Champagne Cocktail
Divide berries, juice, and syrup between two champagne flutes.
Top with sparkling wine and garnish with mint. - 27.1676
Raspberry Fruit Cocktail
This Fruit Cocktail is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Fruit Cocktail is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on it.... - 25.865
Cranberry Citrus Cocktail With Raspberry Swizzle
Select 24 of the best-looking raspberries.
Thread 3 to 4 berries on each of 6 to 8 thin wooden skewers.
Lay skewers on a flat pan and put in freezer until berries are firm, about 45 minutes.
When remaining raspberries are thawed, press through a fine strainer... - 24.3287
Raspberry Champagne Cooler
Combine liquor and champagne in a champagne glass and mix. Top with a few fresh raspberries. Enjoy! - 23.0917
How To Make Sangria : Mango Raspberry Sangria
1. In a glass pitcher combine mango, raspberries and sugar, using a wooden spoon muddle everything for few seconds.
2. Pour Cointreau and rose wine and stir everything, allow it to sit for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour pour club soda and stir everything... - 0
Raspberry Cocktail Recipes By Category
Raspberry Cocktail Drink: