- » Raspberry Cake
Raspberry Cake Recipes
Raspberry cake is a favorite is one of the most loved desserts and is a favorite with both adults and kids. Raspberry cake recipes can be prepared in a number of ways and different ingredients can be added as per ... More »
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 50.9238
1) Drain raspberries and reserve juice.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the reserved syrup with sugar and cornstarch.
4) Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly and then stir in raspberries and vanilla.
5) Let... - 50.4139
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 47.6995
Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
This Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake is an exquisite and tasty cake.This wonderful cake is ideal for tea time or whenever you feel like indulging your sweet tooth. An amazingly simple recipe, it's truly a treat! - 47.4055
Raspberry Jam Cake
In mixer bowl, cream together granulated sugar and the 4 tablespoons butter.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating just till blended after each addition.
Fold in... - 46.5668
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 46.5444
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Line a 9 inch x 5 inch x 2 ½ inch pan with angel cake slices. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine gelatin and cold water and soak for 5 minutes.
3. Add hot water and mix till gelatin dissolves.
4. Add sugar, salt, lemon... - 46.4224
Lemon Raspberry Cake
Grease 3 (9-inch) round cakepans; line with wax paper.
Grease and flour wax paper.
Set pans aside.
Beat shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 43.7952
Red Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
1) Make 1/2-inch slices from the cake.
2) Allow gelatine to soften in water.
3) Pour in hot water, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
4) Stir in raspberries, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
5) Into a bowl, pour the mixture and then... - 43.7845
Raspberry Ring Cake
Cream the butter with extract.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add beaten egg, beating well.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in fourths and milk in... - 42.1949
Raspberry Jam Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour tube pan, 10 x 4 inches.
Beat margarine and sugars in large bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, until blended.
Beat on high speed 1 minute.
Beat in eggs and preserves until well blended.
(Mixture will appear... - 41.6361
Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter 2 x 20cm sandwich tins, then line each with a circle of baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat together all the cake ingredients until you have a smooth, soft mixture. Spoon the mixture equally into the 2 tins,... - 39.344
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.5515
Dark Chocolate And Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a 15/4 x 10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray; dust with cocoa.
3. Combine cake mix, water, baby food, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.... - 38.4874
Raspberry Meringue Cake
1. Grease 2 large and 1 small cooky sheets. Dust with flour; tap out excess. Using an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide, draw 2 circles on each of the large cooky sheets and 1 on the smaller one. Set aside for Step 3. (If you do not have enough cooky... - 37.9333
Moulded Raspberry Cake
Let raspberries drain in a strainer 1 hour.
Lightly brush ladyfingers with Cointreau.
Line bottom and sides of a 12 by 4 by 2 1/2 bread pan with ladyfingers.
Spoon 1/3 of raspberries over ladyfingers.
Top with another layer of ladyfingers.
Repeat process... - 35.6973
Raspberry Bakewell Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and base-line and grease a deep 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin. Blitz the ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla extract in a food processor until well combined.
2. Spread half the mix over the cake tin and... - 35.5783
Raspberry Whip Cake
Shortly before serving, combine all ingredients except cake in deep bowl, and beat with hand or electric beater until light and stiff enough to peak.
Spread thickly over sides and top of each cake layer.
Crushed strawberries may be substituted for... - 29.2492
Angel Peach Raspberry Cake
1) Stiffly whip the cream, fold in the berries and spread evenly over the cake.
2) Place the sliced peaches around the cake and over the top.
3) Slice and serve in a nice plate. - 28.734
Raspberry Shortcake is very easy to make recipe. Raspberry Shortcake gets its taste from raspberry and almonds. Raspberry Shortcake is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 23.509
Raspberry Mousse Cake
Happy New Year all! Here's a fun, easy, and tasty cake that you can cut up and serve buffet style - perfect for New Year's Eve parties, Easter, and Mother's Day! I just hope you all are much better at measuring and cutting straight lines than I am. - 0
Raspberry Cake Recipes By Category