- » Raspberry Buns
Raspberry Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry buns recipes.
1. Take 2 baking sheets and grease them.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahreheit.
3. Cut the butter in small pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, and sugar together.
5. Add the butter pieces, and rub it quickly into the flour with... - 41.0697
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F./ gasmark 7
2 Lightly grease a baking tray.
3 In a bowl, sieve together dry ingredients.
4 Rub fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
5 Add the milk to the mixture.
6... - 40.959
1. Heat oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Grease baking tray.
3. In a bowl sift flour and salt, rub in fat, add sugar.
4. Mix together thoroughly, add milk to make stiff dough.
5. Turn on to floured board and form roll.
6. Cut off... - 38.7161
Raspberry Cheese Buns
Unroll dough (do not separate into strips).
Spread cream cheese evenly over dough; spread jam evenly over cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
Beginning at short side, tightly roll up dough, jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll).
Cut... - 28.8927
You May Also Like!
Cream Choux Buns
1. Let the oven heat to 400°F (200°C/Gas 6).
2. Thereafter coat a baking tray with grease and make the pastry.
3. Place it into a piping bag while the dough is still tepid, with a 2.5 cm (1 in) star nozzle, and pipe 24 small or 12 large... - 43.0354
Crumble yeast into basin, mix with 1 teaspoon each of flour and sugar and all the lukewarm milk.
Stand basin in warm place 15 minutes or until mixture is spongy.
Sift flour and salt into large basin, rub in the butter, add sugar and sultanas, mix well.... - 37.1172
White Chocolate 'brownies' With Raspberries
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) gas mark 4.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Add the butter and mix well to obtain a smooth... - 42.4283
Raspberry Crumble Muffins
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4 oven Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
3. Make a well in the centre. Place the butter, egg and milk in the well... - 37.328
Sweet 'n' Hot Franks
Brown onion lightly in butter in a skillet.
Mix with remaining ingredients, except frankfurters.
Slash top of each frankfurter diagonally at 1-inch intervals.
Place in sauce in a skillet.
Simmer about 25 minutes, basting occasionally.
Split, butter, and toast... - 30.5316
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132
Swiss Chocolate Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and icing sugar and beat well till the mixture is light.
3) Add half of the flour and drinking chocolate and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat... - 41.3907