- » Raspberry Alcohol Punch
Raspberry Alcohol Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raspberry alcohol punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raspberry alcohol punch recipes.
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 28.84
Cranberry Wine Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the juice, water, sugar, wine and lemon; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 1-2 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag.
3) Serve ... - 31.8664
1) Into a punch bowl, add in ice.
2) Mix in sugar, brandy and claret.
3) Stir well.
4) Add in the soda water next.
5) Stir well.
6) Garnish the punch with fresh fruits.
7) Pour in champagne just before serving. - 43.1001
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
Holiday Champagne Punch
1. Prepare ice ring: Fill 5-cup ring mold with 1/4 inch water; freeze until firm. Reserve 8 strawberries; slice remaining strawberries. On ice in ring mold, arrange one-half of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup grapes, and enough water just to cover fruit (so... - 33.3823
Mad Dog Cocktail Shooter
Mad Dog shooter, a cocktail shooter with some heat and some raspberry syrup to take the edge off, a polish cocktail shooter. Tasting Notes: Vodka attack migrating into a great raspberry flavor but ends with a fiery punch to the face hole. - 110.639