- » Ranch Style Egg
Ranch Style Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ranch style egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ranch style egg recipes.
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 45.1092
Ranch Style Eggs
1. Melt butter in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until soft, but not brown. Stir in tomatoes, chili and tomato paste, bring to simmering and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
2. Using... - 35.7038
Crunchy Ranch Style Eggs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Combine tomatoes, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, Frank's RedHot Sauce and Worcestershire in prepared dish.
Make 6 indentations in mixture.
Break 1 egg into each indentation.
Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20... - 32.4365
Ranch Style Eggs
Prepare Mexican Sauce.
Heat oil (1/8 inch) in 6- or 8-inch skillet until hot.
Cook tortillas until crisp and light brown, about 1 minute on each side.
Drain on paper towels; keep warm.
Heat oil (1/8 inch) in 12-inch skillet until hot.
Break each egg into... - 31.7752
You May Also Like!
Eggs Ranch Style
Eggs Ranch Style is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Eggs Ranch Style both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 33.4305
Eggs Ranch Style
Combine tomato sauce, onions, peppers, cheese, cayenne, and salt.
Mix and refrigerate.
Fry tortillas in olive oil; place a fried egg on top of each tortilla.
Pour sauce over all; garnish with sausages.
Sauce can be heated, if desired. - 30.9071
Ranch Style Eggs Over Polenta
1. Spray or spread cooking oil on the bottom and sides of a broiler-safe baking dish.
2. Cut polenta in 1/2" thick disks. Place these disks on the bottom of the greased baking dish, overlapping them slightly so that there is no space in between disks.
3.... - 37.205
In small skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortillas with tongs, dip one at a time in hot oil for 10 seconds or till limp.
Line a 10x6x2-inch baking dish with tortillas.
In same skillet cook the onion and garlic till tender but not brown (add... - 39.4728
Ranch Style Egg And Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Thinly slice and place the potatoes in a cold water bowl, drain well and dry over a paper towel.
2) In a large heavy skillet or a flameproof casserole, heat the oil for 1-2 minutes over a medium-low... - 43.9988
1. Melt butter in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft, but not brown. Stir in tomatoes, chili and tomato paste (a), bring to simmering and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 31.4603
Ranch Style Chicken
Mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley, peppers, onions, basil, egg, seasonings and cheese to form a stuffing.
Use to stuff the chickens.
Place the chickens in a roasting pan and brush with oil.
Cover with foil and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for... - 36.226
Ranch Style Pasta With Chicken
1) Cook noodles according to package directions.
2) Drain them and return to pot.
3) If peas are frozen, add to noodles during last two minutes of cooking time.
4) Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter.
5) Stir in dressing mix.
6)... - 37.6784
Low Carb Ranch Chicken
are you bored of your usual chicken recipes? Try making Low Carb Ranch Chicken which is different and very easy to make with just 4 ingredients. Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us how to make low carb ranch chicken using low carb ingredients instead of flour and... - 118.159
Ranch Picnic Potato Salad
In large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
In small bowl, stir mustard into salad dressing; pour over potatoes and toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Sprinkle with eggs and paprika. - 30.6624