Marinated Pork Chop
- » Ranch Marinated Pork Chop
Ranch Marinated Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ranch marinated pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ranch marinated pork chop recipes.
Ranch Baked Pork Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the ingredients in the bag except corn flakes.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Allow the pork chops to... - 97.069
Ranch Baked Pork Chops Part 2
This is the shake part of the pork chops. We used Panko crumbs to coat the pork and it is so tasty. Panko is made from wheat flour rather than white flour and offers a bit more fiber and nutrition than traditional bread crumbs. - 86.8891
Buttermilk Ranch Baked Pork Chops - Part 1
A fast and tasty recipe that uses buttermilk to marinade the pork chops and then in the same bag aned minimal steps we pour Panko crumbs before placing on pan to bake. One step, one bag and no clean up. - 90.6472