- » Ranch Cucumber
Ranch Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ranch cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ranch cucumber recipes.
Cucumber Yogurt Ranch Dressing
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve now, or store for up to 2 days.
Stir well and check the seasoning before serving. - 33.297
Chicken And Pasta Salad With Cucumber Ranch Dressing
1 To make the dressing, puree 1/2 cup of the cucumber, the mayonnaise, buttermilk, chives, lemon juice, mustard, celery seeds, and salt in a blender or food processor; set aside.
2 Cook the pasta according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired;... - 32.4956
Ranch Salad Dressing
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use; shake before using - 26.5348
1. In a processing jar take cashews, lemon juice, coconut vinegar, olive oil, coconut nectar, garlic, garlic powder, basil and salt. Blend for few minutes.
2. Pour in the barley water and blend again for 3 minutes.
3. Garnish ranch dressing... - 85.7692
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
Store-bought ranch dressing is no match for this homemade version that oozes with both taste and health. Buttermilk and mayo mixed together and spiked with yummy herbs gives this dressing its kick. Add it to your green or chicken salad and you have a yummy... - 95.6825
Masala Crusted Whitebait On Lime Ranch Red Onion
I've selected a recipe which is terrifically quick, laughably simple and commands rock star status in the taste category. Masala Crusted Whitebait will earn you new best friend prominence. - 113.773
Healthy Garbanzo Beans And Ranch Salad
Salads are known to impart additional nutritional value to your meals apart from adding taste. Here is an exceptionally good recipe of Healthy Garbanzo Beans and Ranch Salad that you will totally love. The salad is packed with essential nutrients and make for... - 108.582
Crudites Salad With Herbed Ranch Dressing
1. For the salad: Bringa large saucepan of salted waterto a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold running water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add... - 36.518
Cucumber Sandwiches is a mouth watering side disk recipe. An easy to prepare sandwich recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.8435
Luncheon Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Add 1/2 cup dressing, salt if desired and pepper; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. - 36.2974
Creamy Cauliflower Pea Medley
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover and cook 5 minutes; drain well.
2. Combine cauliflower mixture and remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss well. Serve warm or chilled. - 26.1012
Greek Burgers is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious snack recipe; I bet this Greek Burgers will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 32.8123
6 year old Sophie shows you how to make a nice snickety snacks which is a platter of chopped vegetables to be had with some ranch dressing! Try making this platter with your lil one! - 87.0274
Brown meat in large skillet for approximately 20 minutes.
Add garlic salt, pepper and beans, and simmer 10 minutes.
Spoon onto tortillas.
Mix vinegar, olive oil, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and avocado together and spoon over meat mixture.
Top with... - 32.77
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad is a simply delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting pasta salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 40.419
Chicken Salad Croissants
A chicken salad croissants microwave recipe that will help you whip up a quick and delicious meal. This recipe is going to be a favorite with your kids. A great way to enjoy a holiday with the entire family. - 39.1373
Chicken Salad Croissant
Place chicken breast halves in 16-ounce casserole or on plate with thickest parts toward outside edges.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until thickest parts are done, 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and refrigerate until cool enough to handle, about 10... - 41.2018
Island Paradise Soup
Using a spoon, scoop seeds from melons; discard seeds.
Cut cantaloupe and honeydew in balls with a melon-baller.
Thinly slice cucumber.
Make cucumber rings by cutting out center seeds with a knife.
In a 2-quart container or casserole with a... - 44.5713
Blackened Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To make croutons, spray bread cubes lightly with cooking spray; place in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme,... - 47.1203
Caramelized Onion, Mushroom And Goat Cheese Pizza
Rather than ordering a pizza, try making one to order using one of those pre-baked pizza crusts -- they're quite good, especially if you use fresh and tasty toppings. If your kids don't like these gourmet toppings, make theirs with shredded mozzarella cheese... - 38.1914
1. Take a wooden salad bowl, slice the ends of garlic and rub it on the inside of the bowl.
2. Put in the lettuce, spinach, cucumber and celery and mix it together.
3. Arrange the tomato wedges on top like petals of a flower.
4. Arrange the cheese... - 41.4044
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
Country Tossed Garden Salad
Wash and tear the lettuce into bite size pieces.
Place into a large serving bowl.
Cut the onions, celery, radishes, mushrooms, pepper, cucumber and radicchio into coarse dice.
Add to the lettuce.
Mix in the remaining vegetables.
Serve with one or a... - 39.9729
Salad Bar Sub
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, green onions, salt, white pepper and mayonnaise.
Split French bread lengthwise.
Spread each with mustard.
Arrange lettuce leaves on bottom part of loaf.
Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce leaves; spread to... - 38.2523
Rice Balls - Jumeogbap / Onigiri
1. Cook the rice as per directions in the package.
2. For the First Filling: In a bowl, drain the can of tuna.
3. Add the ranch. Mix and set aside.
4. For the Second Filling: In a bowl, shred the crab stick.
5. Add the yum yum sauce. Mix... - 106.239
Chicken And Pasta Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
2. Drizzle the dressing and toss to coat well.
3. Cover the bowl and chill the salad in the refrigerator.
4. Pack into lunch boxes for lunch. - 37.5093
Basil Green Goddess Salad Dressing
We made the popular basil green goddess dressing lighter by substituting some of the ingredients, and it's still FRESH and DELICIOUS. It's especially good atop butter lettuce with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and other veggies. This yummy dressing is also great... - 0
We're serving up a little fun in the lunch box this month with veggie rockets! - 0
Ranch Cucumber Recipes By Category