- » Ramen Sauce
Ramen Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ramen sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ramen sauce recipes.
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 119.103
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 111.531
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 86.2398
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 123.66
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 30.7583
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
All American Ramen
Get more our of your ramen without any more out of your pocket - 45.3767
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 33.9615
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 43.4896
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 110.75
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 46.0027
Better Than Ramen Quick Soup
Delicious healthy soup that's healthier and tastier than Ramen, perfect for college students, can be beef, chicken, or vegan - 115.605
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
A cocktail of meat and seafood with plenty of sauces stir fried to make these noodles. Watch the video for more and do be cautioned for the demo and the audio if it suits you! - 74.0711
Egg Foo Yung
I do not know remember if I got this Egg Food Yung recipe from a newspaper or magazine. Enjoy this home made Egg Food Yung recipe. You will say it is a mystery dish! - 31.304
You don’t have to be in Korea to enjoy a bowl of TteokBokKi, Korea’s favorite street food snack. All you need to do is visit a Korean food store and watch this video. This sweet and spicy stir fried dish composed of sliced rice cakes, fish cakes, various... - 136.371
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 36.509
Chinese Stir Fried Instant Noodles With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 105.451
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Egg Foo Yung Breakfast
In a large bowl, combine rice, onion, soy sauce, parsley, sugar, salt and ginger; mix well.
Stir in eggs and peas.
Carefully shape mixture into four patties.
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Brown patties on both sides, about 5 minutes... - 33.5456
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 44.7443
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 44.5051
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 39.5391
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 43.3448
Five Spice Chicken
1. In a small bowl stir together the hoisin sauce, five-spice powder, and enough orange juice (1 to 2 tablespoons) to thin mixture for brushing. Brush about half of the mixture over entire chicken. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Bake... - 32.7519
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat chicken thighs and water to boiling.
Cover, simmer chicken over low heat until fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
Transfer chicken to bowl; cool until easy to handle.
Skim off and discard all fat from surface of broth.
Remove and... - 38.837
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.5046
Butternut Squash Salad
Make a simple salad with some roasted butternut squash and some julienned veggies! Simple and full of goodness! Watch Jeff make this simple salad! - 120.035
Surf And Turf Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry
How about packet ramen cooked under a clear blue sky on a barbeque? Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry is exactly what you can create with simple cheap ingredients yet amazing in taste and health. With CMToy make this wonderful ramen dish with step by step... - 129.059
Egg Drop Soup
If you thought preparing lunch at home was an expensive bet, then this video will leave you pleasantly surprised. This video shows how you can make quick and easy dinner at home with just a few, inexpensive ingredients. Way to go! - 89.6009
Asparagus Mushroom Stir Fry
Brown ground beef in wok or large skillet.
Add onions, garlic and gingerroot; cook 1 minute.
Wipe out wok with paper towel.
Add oil to wok; heat over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 or 3 minutes or until asparagus... - 40.972
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 45.9842
Thai Beef Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Prepare Cucumber Dressing; set aside.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add red peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in vinegar and soy sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce leaves on four... - 37.0162
Oriental Stir Fried Shark Salad
Place 2 tablespoons salad oil in a wok or 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and ginger; stir-fry until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in center (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes.
Lift from wok; set aside.
Add remaining salad... - 37.416
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.2227