- » Ramen Sauce
Ramen Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ramen sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ramen sauce recipes.
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 120.9
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 117.547
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 116.304
This burger is CRAZY! CRAZY GOOD!!! The buns on this burger are made from Ramen noodles! - 0
The ramen burger is gaining popularity in North America. Touted as the newest food craze, it's a clever sandwich using ramen noodles as the bun. Today, I'm going to show you how to make your own. Enjoy! - 0
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 104.699
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 122.535
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 31.1582
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 133.999
All American Ramen
Get more our of your ramen without any more out of your pocket - 43.7308
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 38.2162
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 142.157
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 107.419
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 45.3174
Better Than Ramen Quick Soup
Delicious healthy soup that's healthier and tastier than Ramen, perfect for college students, can be beef, chicken, or vegan - 114.448
Ramen Noodles - Healthy Style
A home video with lacking in quality in the video and the style of presentation! The recipe is just another one that can be looked at, it doesn’t urge the user to give it a try! See the video for more! - 71.3688
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
A cocktail of meat and seafood with plenty of sauces stir fried to make these noodles. Watch the video for more and do be cautioned for the demo and the audio if it suits you! - 70.8179
Egg Foo Yung
I do not know remember if I got this Egg Food Yung recipe from a newspaper or magazine. Enjoy this home made Egg Food Yung recipe. You will say it is a mystery dish! - 33.3138
You don’t have to be in Korea to enjoy a bowl of TteokBokKi, Korea’s favorite street food snack. All you need to do is visit a Korean food store and watch this video. This sweet and spicy stir fried dish composed of sliced rice cakes, fish cakes, various... - 109.821
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Egg Foo Yung Breakfast
In a large bowl, combine rice, onion, soy sauce, parsley, sugar, salt and ginger; mix well.
Stir in eggs and peas.
Carefully shape mixture into four patties.
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Brown patties on both sides, about 5 minutes... - 36.0023
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Make a simple salad with some roasted butternut squash and some julienned veggies! Simple and full of goodness! Watch Jeff make this simple salad! - 107.059
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.7426
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 43.9709
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 41.0105
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 45.8185
Five Spice Chicken
1. In a small bowl stir together the hoisin sauce, five-spice powder, and enough orange juice (1 to 2 tablespoons) to thin mixture for brushing. Brush about half of the mixture over entire chicken. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Bake... - 33.1144
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat chicken thighs and water to boiling.
Cover, simmer chicken over low heat until fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
Transfer chicken to bowl; cool until easy to handle.
Skim off and discard all fat from surface of broth.
Remove and... - 40.8468
Surf And Turf Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry
How about packet ramen cooked under a clear blue sky on a barbeque? Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry is exactly what you can create with simple cheap ingredients yet amazing in taste and health. With CMToy make this wonderful ramen dish with step by step... - 115.901
Egg Drop Soup
If you thought preparing lunch at home was an expensive bet, then this video will leave you pleasantly surprised. This video shows how you can make quick and easy dinner at home with just a few, inexpensive ingredients. Way to go! - 86.3381
Asparagus Mushroom Stir Fry
Brown ground beef in wok or large skillet.
Add onions, garlic and gingerroot; cook 1 minute.
Wipe out wok with paper towel.
Add oil to wok; heat over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 or 3 minutes or until asparagus... - 43.6078
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Thai Beef Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Prepare Cucumber Dressing; set aside.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add red peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in vinegar and soy sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce leaves on four... - 39.0313
Oriental Stir Fried Shark Salad
Place 2 tablespoons salad oil in a wok or 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and ginger; stir-fry until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in center (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes.
Lift from wok; set aside.
Add remaining salad... - 38.9374
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Oriental Halibut Stir Fry
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok,... - 40.0418
Thai Beef With Mango And Sesame Noodles
Thai beef with mango and sesame noodles is one such recipe which I adore all the time. This video shows how you can get your hands on Thai cooking and prepare this simple beef dish in no time. This tasty meal will sweep your partner off their feet, just watch... - 132.611
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Tantanmen - Peddler's Noodles
Tantanmen (Peddler's Noodles) is a spicy Japanese ramen dish based on a Szechuan dish of the same name. The broth is made from doubanjiang, sesame and miso, giving it a wonderfully spicy and savory flavor. There's nothing better than warming up next to a... - 0
Asian Chicken And Noodles
• Reserve seasoning packet from noodles.
• Bring 2 cups water to boil in large saucepan. Add noodles and vegetables. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
• Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook... - 29.6811
Fond of Japanese food? Here's a great video that shows a step by step procedure of preparing Traditional Tsukemen. The chef demonstrates detailed process so that you can replicate the dish in your own kitchen. Watch the video now. - 126.357
Korean Instant Ramyeon Noodles
1. In a sauce pan, allow the water to come to a boil.
2. Add the chopped white parts of the green onions.
3. Pour in the Kimchi juice. Stir.
4. Add the seasoning and the dehydrated vegetables that comes with the pack.
5. Add the instant ramen noodles.... - 103.811
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl toss together the mixed greens, assorted fresh vegetables, red cabbage, and green onions. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces; add to salad, tossing to mix.
2. To prepare chicken, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry with paper towels.... - 36.9702
This cinch-to-make Pan-Asian delicacy gets a new meaning with Chef Merlin's updated recipe. He balances the crunchiness of stirred-fry shrimps soy and duck sauce. All in all, a nutritious, delicious way to devor shrimps. - 90.5836
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Scallop Stir Fry
Cook noodles in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add asparagus, red pepper, onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add scallops; stir-fry until scallops turn... - 33.9011
Spicy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Another one meal dish which everyone in the house will love. This dish will be great for serving on a week night after a long day. Watch the video for the recipe. - 103.897
Easy Asian Beef And Noodles
1. Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining... - 23.8823
Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
Chinese noodles, chicken and vegetables flavored with soy sauce makes for a quick, one wok meal for a busy work night or a lazy weekend afternoon. This is a meal that the whole family will enjoy and you will surely not hear any "not again" at the table! - 121.737
Stir Fry Instant Noodle With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 102.072
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 45.0872
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Soy sauce and sesame oil flavor this scrumptious scallop stir-fry. - 37.4016
1. On a chopping board, slice the onions into 1/4 inch pieces, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces, slice the carrot diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces, slice the fish cake into i inch pieces then into triangle shapes. Set these vegetables... - 0
Korean Food: Jjol-myeon (쫄면)
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a summer gourmet platter! Watch Aeri make JjolMyeon, chewy noodles with a sweet-sour, and spicy sauce mixed with crispy fresh summer vegetables like cabbage, cucumber and... - 105.712
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737
Cheesy Tuna And Noodles
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that... - 47.0805
Skillet Beef N Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it according to package directions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and simmer noodles, stirring once or twice to prevent... - 46.8582
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.355
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 44.6152
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 39.2208