- » Ramen Noodles Seasoning
Ramen Noodles Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ramen noodles seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ramen noodles seasoning recipes.
Korean Style Ramen
For singletons, hostelites, students and the lazy cooks, Ramen the cheapest, instant variety, ultimate comfort food. But ramen is so much more. Anyone who’s ever been to Japan will know that “real” ramen permeates the culture there, and even their... - 117.362
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 122.535
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
Healthier College Dorm Ramen
Ramen noodles are the college student's best friend -- they're cheap, filling and taste great. The downside of eating them so often is that they are high in fat and sodium. They contain approx. 8 grams of fat and some 800+ of sodium, if you use the seasoning... - 123.994
Try this delicious version of Ramen Noodles. An easy to prepare pasta recipe, this Ramen Noodles is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 32.3436
Adam's Advanced Ramen
The thing most dudes know how to “cook” is ramen. But let’s be realistic here. It’s not that good. And definitely not that good for you with all that MSG (Google it if you don’t know what that is, it’s bad, bad, bad). Adam, with a little... - 0
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
This burger is CRAZY! CRAZY GOOD!!! The buns on this burger are made from Ramen noodles! - 0
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 142.157
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 107.419
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 31.1582
A cocktail of meat and seafood with plenty of sauces stir fried to make these noodles. Watch the video for more and do be cautioned for the demo and the audio if it suits you! - 70.8179
How To Make A Ramen Burger Big Mac
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make your very own ramen burger Big Mac. Ramen burgers themselves have become a bit of a food craze, but Barry decides to take things up a notch by merging with a classic 3 bun McDonalds Big Mac vibe. The juices... - 0
Filipino Style Chicken Meatball Instant Noodles
Are you wondering how to make your favorite instant noodles more palatable and nutritious? Here is an easy and interesting way to transform boring instant noodles into a hearty meal! This video shows you how to spice up instant ramen by adding chicken... - 115.726
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 42.9851
Creamy Chicken Broccoli Noodles
1. In a large saucepan, cook noodles in water, following packet instructions.
2. When almost tender, drain most of the liquid and stir in the seasoning packets.
3. Tip in the mushroom soup and milk.
4. Stir in the cheese, chicken, and broccoli.
5.... - 46.4709
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Korean Instant Ramyeon Noodles
1. In a sauce pan, allow the water to come to a boil.
2. Add the chopped white parts of the green onions.
3. Pour in the Kimchi juice. Stir.
4. Add the seasoning and the dehydrated vegetables that comes with the pack.
5. Add the instant ramen noodles.... - 103.811
Cheesy Tuna And Noodles
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that... - 47.0805
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 45.0872
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Asian Chicken And Noodles
• Reserve seasoning packet from noodles.
• Bring 2 cups water to boil in large saucepan. Add noodles and vegetables. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
• Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook... - 29.6811
Thai Beef With Mango And Sesame Noodles
Thai beef with mango and sesame noodles is one such recipe which I adore all the time. This video shows how you can get your hands on Thai cooking and prepare this simple beef dish in no time. This tasty meal will sweep your partner off their feet, just watch... - 132.611
Easy Asian Beef And Noodles
1. Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining... - 23.8823
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat chicken thighs and water to boiling.
Cover, simmer chicken over low heat until fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
Transfer chicken to bowl; cool until easy to handle.
Skim off and discard all fat from surface of broth.
Remove and... - 40.8468
Skillet Beef N Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it according to package directions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and simmer noodles, stirring once or twice to prevent... - 46.8582
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Oriental Stir Fried Shark Salad
Place 2 tablespoons salad oil in a wok or 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and ginger; stir-fry until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in center (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes.
Lift from wok; set aside.
Add remaining salad... - 38.9374
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 43.9709
Egg Foo Yung Breakfast
In a large bowl, combine rice, onion, soy sauce, parsley, sugar, salt and ginger; mix well.
Stir in eggs and peas.
Carefully shape mixture into four patties.
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Brown patties on both sides, about 5 minutes... - 36.0023
Five Spice Chicken
1. In a small bowl stir together the hoisin sauce, five-spice powder, and enough orange juice (1 to 2 tablespoons) to thin mixture for brushing. Brush about half of the mixture over entire chicken. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Bake... - 33.1144
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl toss together the mixed greens, assorted fresh vegetables, red cabbage, and green onions. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces; add to salad, tossing to mix.
2. To prepare chicken, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry with paper towels.... - 36.9702
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Oriental Halibut Stir Fry
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok,... - 40.0418
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 44.6152
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 49.8419
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
Surf And Turf Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry
How about packet ramen cooked under a clear blue sky on a barbeque? Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry is exactly what you can create with simple cheap ingredients yet amazing in taste and health. With CMToy make this wonderful ramen dish with step by step... - 115.901
Egg Drop Soup
If you thought preparing lunch at home was an expensive bet, then this video will leave you pleasantly surprised. This video shows how you can make quick and easy dinner at home with just a few, inexpensive ingredients. Way to go! - 86.3381
Very quick and easy to make, with less ingredients and endless flavors of your choice. This Muffins are free from any dairy products and with the addition of olive oil and yeast, it gets a Cheesy- flavour. A good try for Breakfast. - 100.493
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 41.2873
Soy sauce and sesame oil flavor this scrumptious scallop stir-fry. - 37.4016
Thai Beef Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Prepare Cucumber Dressing; set aside.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add red peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in vinegar and soy sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce leaves on four... - 39.0313
Asparagus Mushroom Stir Fry
Brown ground beef in wok or large skillet.
Add onions, garlic and gingerroot; cook 1 minute.
Wipe out wok with paper towel.
Add oil to wok; heat over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 or 3 minutes or until asparagus... - 43.6078