- » Ramen Noodles Salad
Ramen Noodles Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ramen noodles salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ramen noodles salad recipes.
Ramen Noodle Salad
This Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is one that would come handy when you have some unannounced guests. An easy and quick to whip up dish, the noodle salad is one that is popular with both adults and kids alike. - 27.5604
You May Also Like!
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0471
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 33.9615
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 38.0239
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 36.509
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 42.1961
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 42.3512
Korean Food: Jjol-myeon (쫄면)
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a summer gourmet platter! Watch Aeri make JjolMyeon, chewy noodles with a sweet-sour, and spicy sauce mixed with crispy fresh summer vegetables like cabbage, cucumber and... - 146.579
Ramen Noodles Salad Recipes By Category
Ramen Noodles Salad Dish: