- » Ramen Noodle Salad
Ramen Noodle Salad Recipes
Ramen noodle salad is Chinese in origin with the name â€˜ramenâ€™ which means â€˜noodlesâ€™ in Chinese. Ramen noodle salad is essentially served as a side dish but ramen noodle salad does great a light snack too. ... More »
Ramen Noodle Salad
This Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is one that would come handy when you have some unannounced guests. An easy and quick to whip up dish, the noodle salad is one that is popular with both adults and kids alike. - 25.9255
You May Also Like!
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 119.127
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 38.2162
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 24.1761
Ramen Noodle Salad Recipes By Category