- » Ramen Noodle
Ramen Noodle Recipes
Ramen noodle is a dish that originated in China but is more popular in Japan. As per almost all ramen noodle recipes, these are served in a fish or a meat based broth and flavored with miso or soy sauce. Some ramen ... More »
Korean Style Ramen
For singletons, hostelites, students and the lazy cooks, Ramen the cheapest, instant variety, ultimate comfort food. But ramen is so much more. Anyone who’s ever been to Japan will know that “real” ramen permeates the culture there, and even their... - 119.025
Korean Kimchi Ramen
If you find the instant ramen noodles bland and boring, spice it up with some delicious piquant kimchi! This has double benefits, not only does the kimchi add to the flavor of the bland packet ramen noodles, cabbage definitely adds to the nutritional value of... - 82.9639
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 119.103
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 123.66
Ramen Noodles - Healthy Style
A home video with lacking in quality in the video and the style of presentation! The recipe is just another one that can be looked at, it doesn’t urge the user to give it a try! See the video for more! - 54.1747
Ramen Noodle Salad
This Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is one that would come handy when you have some unannounced guests. An easy and quick to whip up dish, the noodle salad is one that is popular with both adults and kids alike. - 27.5604
All American Ramen
Get more our of your ramen without any more out of your pocket - 45.3767
Healthier College Dorm Ramen
Ramen noodles are the college student's best friend -- they're cheap, filling and taste great. The downside of eating them so often is that they are high in fat and sodium. They contain approx. 8 grams of fat and some 800+ of sodium, if you use the seasoning... - 135.926
Try this delicious version of Ramen Noodles. An easy to prepare pasta recipe, this Ramen Noodles is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 31.2701
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
Ponyo Ramen Noodles
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)?
This video will show you how to make 3-Minute Instant Chicken Ramen with ham that Ponyo and Sōsuke ate :)
Instant ramen can be cooked by pouring hot water or in a pot. - 112.783
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.4458
Fresh Ramen Noodle Soup
1. In a pot over medium high heat, fill it with enough water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil add the chicken soup powder and make the hot chicken soup as per the packet instructions.
2. For the pasta: In a food... - 108.082
Quick Ramen Egg Drop Soup Oriental
Looking for a real quick appetizer? This video will sure help you. Watch the chef prepare this instant soup which is really easy to make and is delicious too. Share the recipe with your friends too, they will certainly thank you a zillion times for this one. - 107.161
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Homemade Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup
One's gotta love the Japanese for their Ramen contribution to the world cuisine. This flavorsome Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup hits a home run!. In this video, the chef shows you how to make them in a very special way. You're gonna love it. - 110.404
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 111.531
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 116.712
Korean Cooking Kimchi Ramen
1. In a small bowl add in the gochujang, kochukaru, garlic, ginger, green onion, and sesame oil. Mix well with spoon and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the pork belly and cook on medium heat, until it losses pink color.
3. Add in the... - 0
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 110.75
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 43.4896
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 30.7583
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
Miso Ramen With Tofu
1. According to instructions on the pack, cook the noodles; drain and rinse in cold water
2. Put half the noodles, beansprouts and the stir fry mix into a sealable contained and chill them
3. In a pan, boil water and add miso sachets; add the rest of... - 35.1757
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 86.2398
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 38.0239
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 46.0027
Lobster Miso Ramen
Japanese noodle soup is a great way to keep the warmth. Watch this video to prepare miso ramen with lobster. It uses authentic Asian spices to make a wonderful ramen noodle with juicy and succulent lobster. It is a great variety of noodle soup if you want... - 102.756
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 33.9615
Ramen Noodle Recipes By Category