- » Ramen
Ramen is a noodle soup that has a Chinese origin but was imported to Japan in the Meiji Period. Special Chinese style noodles are served in a meat or fish based broth flavored with different sauces or flavoring ... More »
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Easy Korean Cooking - Kimchi Ramyeon
This is the dish to make when you don't want do anything so elaborate. Kimchi Ramyeon is Korean and it very easy and hearty, and with just a few ingredients. You can have dinner in a matter of minutes. Check out this dish from the Aimless Cook, and make it... - 119.909
Korean Style Ramen
For singletons, hostelites, students and the lazy cooks, Ramen the cheapest, instant variety, ultimate comfort food. But ramen is so much more. Anyone who’s ever been to Japan will know that “real” ramen permeates the culture there, and even their... - 119.025
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 117.947
Easy Authentic Ramen
Ramen is so misunderstood in our country. Take a look at this easy authentic ramen to see how the real ramen tastes like. It looks snazzy and tastes divine. Watch on and try it for you will make it again for sure. - 110.926
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 110.75
Ramen Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Packet ramen noodles are just “plain blah” bland, flavorless and boring. Revamp this cheap college student food and bring ‘sexy’ back to the ramen noodles. Make an Asian inspired ramen noodle salad with carrots, scallions, cucumbers tossed with fresh... - 108.117
Quick Ramen Egg Drop Soup Oriental
Looking for a real quick appetizer? This video will sure help you. Watch the chef prepare this instant soup which is really easy to make and is delicious too. Share the recipe with your friends too, they will certainly thank you a zillion times for this one. - 107.161
Korean Kimchi Ramyeon (김치 라면)
If you find the American instant ramen noodles bland and boring, spice it up with some delicious kimchi! This has double benefits, not only does the kimchi add to the flavor of the bland packet ramen noodles, cabbage definitely adds to the nutritional value... - 86.5457
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 46.0027
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 43.4896
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 38.0239
Miso Ramen With Tofu
1. According to instructions on the pack, cook the noodles; drain and rinse in cold water
2. Put half the noodles, beansprouts and the stir fry mix into a sealable contained and chill them
3. In a pan, boil water and add miso sachets; add the rest of... - 35.1757
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 33.9615
It's skillet night and that means dinner's ready in minutes. Enjoy this beefy one with noodles and veggies too! - 30.7583
Korean Cooking Kimchi Ramen
1. In a small bowl add in the gochujang, kochukaru, garlic, ginger, green onion, and sesame oil. Mix well with spoon and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the pork belly and cook on medium heat, until it losses pink color.
3. Add in the... - 0
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Ramen Recipes By Category