- » Rajma Bean
Rajma Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rajma bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rajma bean recipes.
Rajma or red kidney bean is popular across India used in curries, rice preparations and appetizers. Watch chef Madhura showing how to cook Rajma Masala or Red Kidney Bean with Spicemix with red kidney beans and common Indian spices. Good with rice or roti! - 113.894
Rajma Masala With Less Oil
1. Soak 200 grams rajma in water overnight and boil it the next day for 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan to medium flame, add oil, then cloves and cardamom.
3. Add chopped onions and fry till they turn golden brown.
4. Add green chilies and... - 107.744
Usually this curry is served with rice and its called as Rajma chawal. You can also serve this curry with any Indian Bread. - 49.6006
A traditional Bengali Dhokar dalna prepared with a twist. - 0
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
Rajma Aloo - Indian Food
1. Place a pan on flame and heat oil in it.
2. Saute onion in hot oil and then add tomato, green chili, ginger, and garlic. Stir well.
3. Stir in red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder. Mix well and fry for a couple of minutes or until... - 0
Rajma Masala - Kidney Beans
Rajma Masala - Rajma lentils (also "Kidney Beans" due to their shape) is a very popular north Indian ingredient. Healthy Diet Rajma Masala is an all time favorite dish. - 0