- » Rajma Bean
Rajma Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rajma bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rajma bean recipes.
Rajma Masala With Less Oil
1. Soak 200 grams rajma in water overnight and boil it the next day for 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan to medium flame, add oil, then cloves and cardamom.
3. Add chopped onions and fry till they turn golden brown.
4. Add green chilies and... - 111.111
Usually this curry is served with rice and its called as Rajma chawal. You can also serve this curry with any Indian Bread. - 49.5249
A traditional Bengali Dhokar dalna prepared with a twist. - 0
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
You May Also Like!
Lal Rajma Nl Dar ( Rajma Dal )
1. Soak the rajma beans overnight. This makes them swell and they are easier to cook. Wash twice the next morning.
2. Place the rajma in a pressure cooker along with the turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and five cups of water. Add salt to taste and cook... - 25.9571
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 48.7441
Rajma Curry (red Kidney Beans Curry)
In a mood of making rajma curry, then you should try this out. Rajma curry is a very popular Punjabi dish. It is very delicious and easy to make. It is normally served with hot rice. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 104.156
Rajma Beans Curry
Wash and soak beans overnight.
Put them to boil with one teaspoon salt and four cups of water.
Boil until tender.
In a pan heat ghee and fry onion.
Add ginger, garlic, garam masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder.
Let it cook for a while.
Add tomatoes,... - 46.9264
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.3592
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Rajma chawal is one of my favourite dish….it is very nutritional and healthy….it tastes good….It is one of the flavour from punjab…….. - 44.3705
Curried Kidney Beans (rajma Dal)
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the ginger until finely grated, keep aside.
2) Add garlic and process until finely minced.
3) Add onion and process until coarsely chopped.
4) In a 6-quart dutch oven, saute the onion and garlic... - 46.0848
This is a preparation of kidney beans in Indian style. You can use canned kidney beans instead of presoaking them. - 30.6954