- » Rajma
Rajma is the Indian name of red kidney beans used to create the popular spicy North Indian vegetarian curry of the same name, prepared in a thick gravy with lots of wholeIndian spices. Widely appreciated in all Asian ... More »
Spicy Rajma Curry
Rajma – it is literally the dish that the North India cannot do without. Really. Rajma comes packed with protein and starch and it is the vegetarian equivalent of lean meat. If you love spicy vegetarian food, then this is your dish. You can watch and learn... - 116.708
Rajma Curry (red Kidney Beans Curry)
In a mood of making rajma curry, then you should try this out. Rajma curry is a very popular Punjabi dish. It is very delicious and easy to make. It is normally served with hot rice. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 102.69
Curried Kidney Beans
If you are fond of kidney beans, this Indian recipe shown in the video is certainly to be tried. Rajma chawal make an interesting North Indian dish and you can savour it too.Just watch the video… - 79.0381
Quick & Easy Rajma
This is a very simple and easy rajma curry recipe. It uses very few ingredients which can be found in our pantry. As also, we cook this directly into a pressure cooker which reduces the time and effort on cleaning. - 48.6309
Red Beans Lentil Dish. Rajma and Rice is a popular combination of N. India. - 47.3167
Rajma Beans Curry
Wash and soak beans overnight.
Put them to boil with one teaspoon salt and four cups of water.
Boil until tender.
In a pan heat ghee and fry onion.
Add ginger, garlic, garam masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder.
Let it cook for a while.
Add tomatoes,... - 47.3096
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 47.1525
Its Delicious - 45.8348
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.6852
Rajma Meat Curry
1. Soak kidney beans overnight, or at least for 3 to 4 hours. Grind together onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli.
2. Heat fat. Fry ground ingredients with turmeric, chilli powder and coriander powder.
3. When fat starts oozing out, add meat. Fry well.
4.... - 44.3449
Classic Rajma Masala
1 Wash the Rajma beans thoroughly.
2 In a large bowl, add rajma beans with a large pinch of soda-bi-carb and water.
3 Let soak overnight.
4 In a pan, transfer the rajma along with the water in which it was soaked.
5 Boil until... - 43.729
Pick the rajmah, wash it in a number of changes of water and then leave it to soak in enough water to cover for at least 6-7 hours and overnight if possible.
When you're ready to cook, first prepare all the ingredients.
Peel the onions, chop them into... - 43.3877
Rajma chawal is one of my favourite dish….it is very nutritional and healthy….it tastes good….It is one of the flavour from punjab…….. - 42.7891
1. Wash, soak and boil kidney beans.
2. Chop onions fine. Blanch-tomatoes and puree them.
3. Grind ginger and garlic.
4. Heat fat. Add cumin. Fry onions.
5. Add ginger, garlic and fry till golden brown.
6. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder... - 41.6223
* Soak the red kidney beans over night and cook in pressure cooker for 4 whistles or till boiled. Then open the cooker and mash lightly.
* In a pan pour oil, put jeera, finely sliced onion, slit green chillies and finely sliced ginger and fry till light... - 40.4309
Rajma saag wala is a kidney beans and amarnth leaves preparation that is common in indian homes. Cooked with sauted ginger, garlic, chilies and onions with cumin, the rajma saag wala has a curd and cream base.This is a special low sugar recipe great for... - 39.7014
Wash and soak Beans overnight.
Pressure cook until beans are tender.
Liquidise with water.
Heat oil and fry chopped onion, add 1 cup of beans stock-Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add to the soup.
Add the remaining ingredients & simmer till done.
Serve garnished with... - 38.166
1. Soak kidney beans for about 8 hours. Then cook till nicely soft.
2. Grind together cooked kidney beans, green chillies, salt and cumin. Mix with flour, keeping aside a little flour for rolling.
3. Add chopped onions and coriander leaves and make medium... - 36.1189
Razmah is easy to make main dish recipe. Razmah gets its taste from razmah (Kidney beans) cooked with turmenic powder,ginger powder, and chilli powder. Razmah is loved by many people. - 35.2939
This is a preparation of kidney beans in Indian style. You can use canned kidney beans instead of presoaking them. - 27.3722
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
1. Wash and rinse the soaked kidney beans and transfer into a pressure cooker with water and salt. Place it on medium heat and cook for upto 5 whistles.
2. Once the pressure is released, drain the rajma and reserve the cooking liquid... - 0
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Rajma Recipes By Category