- » Rajasthani
Rajasthani food belongs to one of the popular Indian cuisines, popularly known for its combination of churma, dal and bati, where churma is sweetened powdered cereal, dal implies lentils, and bati signifies baked ... More »
Manjula has come up with a traditional Indian snack which is very similar to salty crackers. Like all her other recipes, this one is also easy to follow and made easily. This is a make ahead snack and can be stored in airtight jars for more than a fortnight.... - 128.141
Chef Manjula is narrating the recipe in detail and showing all ingredients that go into the dish. The video is well shot for an elaborate recipe like gatta kadhi. The dish looks absolutely mouth-watering as described by the chef in the video. The dish is... - 118.351
Rajasthani Papad Curry
Rajasthani papad curry is so famous that you can find it in any Rajasthani restaurant. This video shows how a simple Rajasthani papad curry can be made at home and you can give your family or guests a treat that they will remember for the times to come. - 111.882
Raj Kachori Chaat
Want an extra delicious Indian appetizer recipe which can be made by your guests themselves? Try Manjula's raj kachori chaat which she makes them with great fun. She shows the recipe in sections which makes it easy to follow. This is a make ahead dish and the... - 109.818
Moong Dal Halwa
Moong Dal Halwa is a delicacy from the State of Rajasthan in India. It you like Indian desserts, then you are going to love this dessert and fall for it forever. The video has a detailed demo of how to make moong dal halwa successfully. She explains every... - 109.071
Rajasthani Dal Baati
Try this Rajasthani regional specialty of India for your next family get together. This recipe will sure make you savor the taste of real traditional Indian cooking. The blend of ingredients in this Rajasthani Dal Baati makes it completely irresistable.Watch... - 98.8926
Hari Mirch Ka Tadka
If you like your food fiery hot, you will love this green chilli tadka as it will give any dish a spicy twist. The best thing about this recipe is that it is fried in oil and it can be stored in the fridge for days. - 98.4442
Potato In Yogurt Gravy
After all the spicy curries that we got to see from chef Manjula, we see a completely different curry Potato in Yogurt Gravy. The sour and spicy taste of curry is absolutely mouth-watering. As the chef progresses with the recipe she gives some useful tips and... - 95.0947
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 52.3464
Phithod Ka Saag
My friend, who is a professional chef at famous five star hotel in Jaipur, gave me this Phithod ka Saag recipe. This is a traditional recipe. Phithod ka Saag is a very popular vegetable dish in Rajasthan. It is generally eaten during dinner. It goes well with... - 49.4794
Dahi Bhalle Rajasthani
1. Mix both the grams, soak for 4-5 hours.
2. Grind to a fine paste.
3. Add salt, chopped garlic, green chillies and 2 tsp. oil.
4. Mix well. Then make round balls.
5. Flatten in the palm of a wet hand (this is to prevent dough sticking to palm) and fry in... - 47.8291
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 44.6416
My grand mother used to make this Gatta Curry whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. This is a traditional Gatta Curry Recipe.
Gatta Curry is a very delicious Indian curry. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 44.3822
Rajasthani Spicy Lamb Stew
Heat half the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add the cubed lamb and stir constantly to brown on all sides.
Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and reserve it.
Add the rest of the oil to the pan, and when hot, add the onions and brown... - 43.1972
Moong Dal Hulwa Rajasthani
1. Soak the gram for 4-5 hours. Grind to a very fine paste.
2. Melt fat in a karai (fry-pan) and add ground gram. Fry to a slight brown colour over a very slow fire.
3. Boil milk separately with sugar.
4. When gram starts browning add milk.
5. Keep on... - 37.1899
1 In a bowl, sift the flour .
2 Add in all the ingredients to the bowl.
3 Gradually rub with fingertips and then knead with water.
4 Prepare 18 to 20 round balls.
5 Roll into very thin rounds.
6 Fold into a triangle shaped mathi.
7 ... - 36.9062
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.1563
If the rice needs washing, wash well in several changes of cold water and leave to soak for 1 hour. Then drain in a colander for at least 30 minutes.
Heat ghee or oil in a large, heavy saucepan and fry the sliced onion with the cinnamon, cardamoms, black... - 28.6987
Dal Bati Churma - Rajasthani Cuisine
1. For the bati: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together wheat flour, rava, cumin powder, carom powder, fennel powder and salt to taste. Once mixed well, stir in the ghee, yogurt and mix well into a grainy texture. Slowly pour water and... - 0
Rajasthani Ghevar - Sweet Delicacy Dessert
To prepare the batter:
1. Into a mixing bowl, take 1/4 cup ghee, add a tbsp of ice cold water and a tbsp of cold milk alternately. Using a hand blender, whisk this mixture well. Continue this process until you get a light and fluffy mixture.
2.... - 0
Moong Dal Halwa - Mag Ni Dal No Shiro - Rajasthani
1. Wash the moong dal and soak in water for about 2 - 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours, drain the water off the dal.
3. In a mini blender, grind the soaked dal with very little water or no water at all to make a smooth paste.
4. Take a wide... - 0
Rajasthani Recipes By Category