- » Rajasthani
Rajasthani food belongs to one of the popular Indian cuisines, popularly known for its combination of churma, dal and bati, where churma is sweetened powdered cereal, dal implies lentils, and bati signifies baked ... More »
Mohanthaal is a dessert that tastes divine ! I This Gujrati gram flour Fudge is as compelling as the western fudges ! Just give this a try for a change ! Your suggestions for this Mohanthaal are welcome ! - 42.4205
Besan Ka Cheela With Coriander And Green Chilies
Besan ka cheela is a crispy pancake from the cuisine of Rajasthan, though now popular in various parts of India, prepared with besan (gram flour) and water as the essential ingredients. It is usually served for breakfast. - 0
Moong Dal Halwa - Holi Special Dessert
1. In the blender combine the soaked moong dal with 2 tablespoon of water. Blend to a smooth paste. Once done remove in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a wide non-stick pan add 2 teaspoon melted butter, cashews, almonds and raisins and turn on the heat and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Rajasthani Papad Curry
Rajasthani papad curry is so famous that you can find it in any Rajasthani restaurant. This video shows how a simple Rajasthani papad curry can be made at home and you can give your family or guests a treat that they will remember for the times to come. - 110.553
Rajasthani Ghevar - Sweet Delicacy Dessert
To prepare the batter:
1. Into a mixing bowl, take 1/4 cup ghee, add a tbsp of ice cold water and a tbsp of cold milk alternately. Using a hand blender, whisk this mixture well. Continue this process until you get a light and fluffy mixture.
2.... - 0
Moong Dal Halwa - Mag Ni Dal No Shiro - Rajasthani
1. Wash the moong dal and soak in water for about 2 - 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours, drain the water off the dal.
3. In a mini blender, grind the soaked dal with very little water or no water at all to make a smooth paste.
4. Take a wide... - 0
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 43.0643
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.8217
Moong Dal Hulwa Rajasthani
1. Soak the gram for 4-5 hours. Grind to a very fine paste.
2. Melt fat in a karai (fry-pan) and add ground gram. Fry to a slight brown colour over a very slow fire.
3. Boil milk separately with sugar.
4. When gram starts browning add milk.
5. Keep on... - 35.4463
Dal Bati Churma - Rajasthani Cuisine
1. For the bati: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together wheat flour, rava, cumin powder, carom powder, fennel powder and salt to taste. Once mixed well, stir in the ghee, yogurt and mix well into a grainy texture. Slowly pour water and... - 0
If the rice needs washing, wash well in several changes of cold water and leave to soak for 1 hour. Then drain in a colander for at least 30 minutes.
Heat ghee or oil in a large, heavy saucepan and fry the sliced onion with the cinnamon, cardamoms, black... - 27.1377
Dahi Bhalle Rajasthani
1. Mix both the grams, soak for 4-5 hours.
2. Grind to a fine paste.
3. Add salt, chopped garlic, green chillies and 2 tsp. oil.
4. Mix well. Then make round balls.
5. Flatten in the palm of a wet hand (this is to prevent dough sticking to palm) and fry in... - 47.2938
Rajasthani Spicy Lamb Stew
Heat half the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add the cubed lamb and stir constantly to brown on all sides.
Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and reserve it.
Add the rest of the oil to the pan, and when hot, add the onions and brown... - 43.7337
Rajasthani Dal Baati
Try this Rajasthani regional specialty of India for your next family get together. This recipe will sure make you savor the taste of real traditional Indian cooking. The blend of ingredients in this Rajasthani Dal Baati makes it completely irresistable.Watch... - 95.6878
Rajasthani Recipes By Category