- » Raita Ingredient
Raita Ingredient Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Raita Ingredient recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Raita Ingredient recipes.
Palak Raita ( Spinach Raita )
WASH &BLANCH SPINACH. (OR STEAMED). BEAT SOUR CURD, ADD STEAMED SPINACH,CHOPPED GREEN CHILLY, &SALT. DON’T FORGET TO SQUEEZE SPINACH BEFORE ADDING TO SPINACH. HEAT OIL ADD RED CHILLY, MUSTARD SEED, CUMIN SEED,& FENUGREEK (METHI).ADD RAITA WHEN... - 34.1747
Kheere Ka Raita
Lightly beat the curds.
You can do it with the egg-beater or whisk.
Treat the cucumber.
Cut off a little cap from the stem-end.
Make a few cuts with a knife in the cut edges.
Rub them together.
A frothy, white substance will come out.
Do this for about 2... - 36.1738
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
For all of you, who are following a strict diet chart, this savory Indian preparation of yogurt is a nice choice of food. Yogurt is a great source of nutritional value. Indulge yourself in different types of raita preparation and enjoy healthy eating. Watch... - 110.674
Koshimbir (mix Vegetable Raita)
1. Add all ingredients in the bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat oil in small kadhai.
3. Add mustard seeds & green chillies.
4. Add this seasoning to mixter
5. Serve with chapati/ roti & sabji. - 34.6679
PEEL BANANA & CUT INTO ROUNDELS. ADD SALT TO SOUR CURD & BEAT WELL. ADD GRATED COCONUT & BANANA ROUNDELS TO BEATEN SOUR CURD . HEAT OIL IN FRYING PAN ADD CURRYPATA, GREEN CHILLY & MUSTARD SEEDS. WHEN MUSTARD SEEDS CRACKLE ADD RAITA. SERVE - 36.3247
Classic Cucumber Raita
GETTING READY 1) Peel the cucumber and grate it coarsely. 2) Squeeze out the excess water from the grated coconut. 3)... - 29.6666
1. Peel and slice onions. Chop green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Roast and powder cumin if used.
3. Beat curds and mix all ingredients together. - 30.9227
Aloo Raita / Yogurt And Potato - Indian
1. In a bowl, whisk the yogurt lightly. If you think that the yogurt is too thick, dilute it with water or milk.
2. Add in the boiled and chopped potatoes along with mint leaves.
3. Add the salt, pepper and red chili powder (if using).
4. Mix well to... - 0
Tamatar Ka Raita
1 In a large bowl, add all the ingredients along with tomatoes and chopped coriander leaves.
2 Stir well the combine.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Serve cold with Puris or Parathas. - 33.253
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Mix together the beetroot, yogurt, pepper and some salt.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the oil - it helps to angle the pan so all the oil collects at the bottom.
4) Add the mustard seeds and, as they start... - 37.4071
Spiced Onion Raita
Spiced Onion Raita has a Far-fetched taste.The Sugar and Lime Juice gives the Spiced Onion Raita Enormous taste. - 34.0013
Tomato Mint Raita
Place yogurt in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Stir well, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Can be made up to 1 hour in advance.
Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Garnish with mint. - 39.1801
In a bowl, whisk the yogurt until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients except pepper.
Stir well, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Can be made up to 1 hour in advance.
Sprinkle with pepper before serving. - 31.8757
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
A cool, fresh-tasting accompaniment to Indian dishes, Raita can be made from a variety of fresh raw vegetables. Combine all the ingredients and chill for 1 hour before serving. - 20.8801
Lady Finger Raita
• LADIES FINGER RAITA (BHENDI RAITA )-----
SOUR CURD --------- 225 ML
LADIES FINGER ( BHENDI ) ------115 GMS
GREEN CHILLY -------5 GMS
ONION ------ 10 GMS
SALT -------- 15 GMS
REFINED OIL ----15 ML
CUMIN POWDER --- 15 GMS
PUT SALT... - 38.3694
Kera Nu Raita
Mix all ingredients gently.
Chill and serve. - 25.2967
Ghiya (lauki) Ka Raita (summer Squash Dip)
Learn to make this cold Indian yogurt dish called Ghiya (Squash, Bottle Gourd, Lauki, Doodhi etc) ka Raita by using fresh Bottle Gourd shredded and boiled , added in the yogurt. This is a side dish with your main meal. You can enjoy it along with rice pilaf... - 0
Pita Pockets Stuffed With Chicken Tikka & Raita
In a bowl, mix together the curry paste and yogurt.
Stir in the chicken cubes, coating them well in the mixture.
Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix together all the ingredients for the raita and set aside.
Place the marinated chicken on a... - 30.3061
Mix together all ingredients.
Chill for 2 to 24 hours to develop flavors. - 23.9854
1) Collect all the ingredients required to prepare the raita. A "raita" is an Indian side-dish that is made often with a yoghurt base. It helps to balance the hooter dish.
2) In a pan, heat the oil... - 40.0116
Coriander Crusted Lamb Steaks With Aubergines & Raita
Heat half the oil in a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan.
Add the mustard seeds, garlic, aubergines, and onions, and fry gently for 5-6 minutes, until the aubergines are cooked.
Remove from the heat, stir in the olives, and keep warm.
Brush the lamb steaks... - 33.7508
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until smooth. - 26.9988
1 Whip the curd with 1 tbsp milk, then fold in the cream. Mix all the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings, garnish with coriander leaves, chill and serve. - 27.0731
Ladies Finger Raita
1. Beat curds well with salt.
2. Chop ladies fingers, green chillies and onion.
3. Heat oil and fry chopped ingredients till crisp.
4. Add -to beaten curds and serve at once. - 35.4766
Boondi Ka Raita
Boondi ka raita is the most popular yogurt dip of Indian festivals or weddings. This video shows how it can be made simply at home with a handful of ingredients and even then it tastes delightful. So if you like a little twist of taste try this dip. - 113.364
Grapes show up in full spring in their season and are rightfully enjoyable in one or the other form. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Angoor Raita or Grapes raita with yogurt, grapes and seasonings. Good with rice or rotis. - 120.361
Grate the cucumber into a medium bowl.
Add radishes and remaining ingredients, stir gently to combine.
Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight - 30.4917
This Egyptian Raita is fabulous. I love to eat it with my flavored rice dishes. Try out this Egyptian Raita yourself and tell me if you like it ! - 30.9647
Tindora Raita (indian Yogurt Dip)
Raita adds a zing to any simple meal and makes it more enjoyable. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make Indian raita. Take a look and prepare this delicious accompaniment in just a few minutes to pep up your meal. Give it a... - 92.5275
Raita - A Refreshing Delicacy
A refreshing raita that can make your flavored rice or biriyani taste truly delicious. A simple and easy to make healthy dish, the raita is a mixture of yoghurt and vegetables. Whip up a delectable spread for your family and friends. - 37.3845
Mint And Mango Raita
1. Whisk the low-fat yoghurt well and place it in a serving bowl.
2. Peel the mango, cut it in half and remove the stone. Cut the flesh coarsely and place it in the food processor. Add to this the chilli, mint sauce, cucumber, honey, coriander and salt to... - 32.3604
1) In a bowl add cucumber, the yogurt, and the salt.
2) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
4) Sprinkle mint and paprika on the top.
5) Serve immediately. - 36.2195
Raita (veggies in thick yogurt) is great accompaniment with Biryanis (exotic rice dishes). There are different kinds of Raita such as the Mixed Vegetable Raita, Cucumber Raita, Potato Raita and so on. Here is a very simple and easy to make Raita that can be... - 28.8488
This is a different type of raita which can be mixed with plain white rice like sambaar,kootu. Try it.... You can do the same with vegetables like white pumpkin or suraikaai instead of spinach. - 44.3404
1. In a small skillet, put oil, ginger, and cumin.
2. Cook for 1 minute over low heat; stir constantly.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture.
4. Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and garlic.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 48.224
Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; add cucumber. Cover and chill 30 minutes. - 23.2299