- » Raita
Raita is a popular side dish in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, made of curd or yoghurt. Some cuisines consider it as a form of salad or condiment. It is either sweet or savoury. It contains inclusions like ... More »
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.31
Grapes show up in full spring in their season and are rightfully enjoyable in one or the other form. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Angoor Raita or Grapes raita with yogurt, grapes and seasonings. Good with rice or rotis. - 118.751
Indian mains mostly accompany sides and one such side is the raita. Chef Aarsi shows how to make cucumber raita by mixing grated cucumber and a few seasonings with yogurt. Great side with rice items and flat breads! - 114.782
For all of you, who are following a strict diet chart, this savory Indian preparation of yogurt is a nice choice of food. Yogurt is a great source of nutritional value. Indulge yourself in different types of raita preparation and enjoy healthy eating. Watch... - 113.41
Crunchy Cucumber Raita
Cucumber is good in salads and as it is as well and here is an Indian recipe to make side with it. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Cucumber Raita using cucumber and yogurt along with some Asian seasonings. Good with parathas, rotis or rice. - 112.608
Boondi Ka Raita
Boondi ka raita is the most popular yogurt dip of Indian festivals or weddings. This video shows how it can be made simply at home with a handful of ingredients and even then it tastes delightful. So if you like a little twist of taste try this dip. - 111.685
Tindora Raita (indian Yogurt Dip)
Raita adds a zing to any simple meal and makes it more enjoyable. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make Indian raita. Take a look and prepare this delicious accompaniment in just a few minutes to pep up your meal. Give it a... - 108.958
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of Raita, will find this very useful. The Chef shows how to make Vegetable Raita. It's very easy to make and goes well with biryani or pulao. - 107.813
Vegetable Raita With Dill
How about a side dish that would aid in digestion? Try Chef Manjula's Vegetable Raita with Dill where the main ingredient is yogurt. Raita's are made using different ingredients so as you learn this recipe, you can make raitas on your own using your favorite... - 97.8803
If you like to try new recipes and do a lot of experimentation with your food, then you have landed for the right recipe. Chef Manjula is showing a yogurt based dish using spinach. She is brimming with ideas for serving it in different ways. A touch of spice... - 94.9669
Indian Cucumber Raita
Are you a fan of Indian cuisine? Here's a recipe that you must certainly not miss. This video is a step by step demo of how you can prepare this Indian Cucumber Raita at home. This recipe makes a very compelling side dish and is sure fetch you loads of... - 81.9319
1) Wash zucchini thoroughly and pat dry. Cut the ends and using the coarse side of a grater, grate zucchini. Squeeze out the juice from zucchini and blot with paper and set aside in a colander.
2) Rinse and dry scallions. Hold them firmly and... - 47.9264
Apple Pineapple Raita
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together lime juice, coarsely grated apple.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple; toss well to combine.
3. Strain the mixture through a fine strainer.
4. Drain and discard excess liquid.
5. Return the fruit to the bowl.
6.... - 47.8737
Minted Banana Coconut Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 47.8597
1. In a small skillet, put oil, ginger, and cumin.
2. Cook for 1 minute over low heat; stir constantly.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture.
4. Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and garlic.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 47.6948
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 47.6805
A cool, colorful and delicate raita, perfect for Indian meals. - 46.3794
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove seed.
Cut into thin slices.
Into a bowl place cucumber.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 40 minutes.
Drain, squeezing cucumber slightly to remove excess moisture.
Add tomatoes and onion.
In a bowl combine yogurt,... - 45.416
Set the prepared aubergine and onion dice to one side.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and fry the onion seeds for about 30 seconds before adding the curry leaves, dried red chillies and garlic cloves.
Fry these for another minute, lowering the heat,... - 44.9481
Baingan Ka Raita
Roast the whole eggplant under a preheated broiler until soft and the skin is charred—almost black.
Cool under running cold water, then peel off the skin.
Mash the pulp into a fine paste.
Place the yogurt, spices, and salt in a bowl.
Beat until... - 44.509
This is a different type of raita which can be mixed with plain white rice like sambaar,kootu. Try it.... You can do the same with vegetables like white pumpkin or suraikaai instead of spinach. - 44.3646
Bhopla Cha Raita
1. In a vessel add chillies and bhopla together.
2. Add salt and cook over a low fire till tender. Do not add water.
3. Take off from fire and mash until it forms a smooth paste.
4. Add curd and mix together.
5. Add sugar and combine together.
6. In a... - 44.1344
1 Rub the onion slices with 1 teaspoon salt.
2 Keep aside for 10 minutes and wash them well.
3 In a bowl, beat the curd along with salt, pepper, red chilli powder, cuminseeds, and chopped green chillies.
4 Add in the onion slices and... - 43.6096
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Indian Style Cucumber Raita
1. Take a non-stick frying pan and place it on low heat.
2. Pour cumin in the pan, allow it to be hot; meanwhile stir constantly so that it should not be burned.
3. Take a large bowl and mix in it cucumbers, yogurt, coriander, scallions and... - 43.1005
1. In a large bowl, beat the yogurt until smooth and thick in consistency.
2. Add the potatoes and season with salt. Mix well
3. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
5.... - 42.9017
Eggplant Raita is a very simple yet delicious dish. It goes very well with an Indian meal. I often prepare this Eggplant Raita at home and my family is completely in love with it. You must try out this simple and delightful recipe and don't forget to share... - 42.733
Lamb With Mint Raita
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Slice lamb into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add and lightly brown 2 cloves garlic.
5) Add the lamb and brown well and lower heat.
6) Add onion, keeping aside 1/4 cup for... - 42.4587
1 Grill the whole brinjal over charcoal fire or bake in an oven on a wire rack until tender and the skin is burnt.
2 In a bowl of cold water, put the brinjal and remove the skin,.
3 Mash it using the back of a spoon.
4 In another bowl, beat the... - 42.4187
1 Peel the lauki using a vegetable peeler.
2 Using a handheld grater or in a food processor, grate the lauki.
3 In a pan, boil the grated lauki in water.
4 Remove from the heat and drain.
5 Allow to cool.
6 In a bowl, beat the curd with salt,... - 42.2835
Vangi Cha Raita
1. Hold brinjal over open or gas flame to char till the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2. Run under cold water. Peel and mash the brinjal to a paste.
3. In a bowl mix brinjals, curds, salt, sugar and chillies.
4. In a skillet heat 1 tblsp oil. Add... - 42.1727
Spicy Onion Raita
1 In a bowl, combine water and 1 tsp salt with the yogurt.
2 Set aside.
3 In a wok, heat the oil.
4 Add in cumin seeds and let them crackle.
5 Add in the onions and fry till brown.
6 Stir in the red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
7 ... - 42.1576
Makhane Ka Raita
1)In a pan, heat ghee and fry makhaanas until deep golden.
2)In a bowl, add yogurt and salt and pepper and beat until smooth.
3)Add makhaanas and nuts, blend thoroughly.
4)Garnish the raita with cumin and serve chilled. - 41.9045
Tomato Mint Raita
Place yogurt in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Stir well, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Can be made up to 1 hour in advance.
Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Garnish with mint. - 41.3116
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
1) Collect all the ingredients required to prepare the raita. A "raita" is an Indian side-dish that is made often with a yoghurt base. It helps to balance the hooter dish.
2) In a pan, heat the oil... - 40.954
Kakadi Cha Raita
1. In a bowl mix together curds, cucumber, ginger, tomato, sugar and salt.
2. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in mustard and asafoetida.
3. When they stop spluttering add curd.
4. Serve garnished with coconut and coriander leaves. - 40.7644
Beat yogurt until smooth.
Toast cumin seed for 2 to 3 minutes in a heavy frying pan and crush.
Stir cucumber, tomatoes, scallions, black pepper, and a pinch of cumin into yogurt; add salt to taste.
Add cayenne if desired.
Garnish with paprika and another... - 40.5185
Khara Boondi Raita
This Khara Boondi Raita can be had along with rice or as an appetizer. Crunchy boondi in seasoned curds is an irresistible treat ! Chill this raita if you want to and add some date syrup to the raita for some extra taste ! Try this Khara Boondi Raita and... - 40.2875
1)In a bowl, add yogurt and salt. Beat it until smooth.
2)Add marrow, asafoetida and green chilies. Mix thoroughly.
3)Garnish the raita with cumin powder and mint leaves and serve chilled. - 40.0936
1 Peel the cucumber.
2 Grate it using a hand held grater or in a food processor.
3 In a pan, boil the water.
4 Add in grated cucumber and cook for about 2 minutes or until partially tender.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Allow to cool.
7 ... - 39.9833
Boondi Ka Raita
1)In a bowl, soak boondi in warm water for 10 minutes and then squeeze them out.
2)In another bowl, beat yogurt and add salt and pepper and give it a stir.
3)Fold in boondi and mix chili powder and cumin powder. Chill.
4)Sprinkle coriander and... - 39.8573
Place the yogurt, all the spices, and the lemon rind in a bowl and whisk to mix.
Stir in all the vegetables and salt.
Garnish with a little paprika.
Serve chilled. - 39.7927
Peel and grate the cucumber.
Empty the yogurt into serving bowl and beat it well with a fork until it is smooth and pastelike.
Add the cucumber, salt, black pepper, roasted cumin (reserve a pinch for garnish), and cayenne to the bowl with the yogurt.
Sprinkle... - 39.5719
Kheera Pudina Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the cucumber and mint, saving some mint.
Sprinkle with a pinch each of toasted ground cumin and chili powder and the remaining mint.
Serve chilled. - 39.0964
Radish And Pepper Raita
1) Trim the ends of the radishes.
2) Slice the radishes.
3) Chop the stalks off the red and green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the centre pith.
4) Chop the peppers finely.
5) In a small bowl, add in the radishes and peppers.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 39.0581
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Cucumber Raita recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Cucumber Raita is the best Indian condiment .It has cooling effect which can be... - 38.8964
Spinach And Dill Raita
1. In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves and dill and add a tablespoon of water Place the pan over a medium flame and blanch the spinach for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted.
2. Drain and squeeze out excess water. Place the spinach on a paper towel pat... - 38.5779
Mirchi Cha Raita
1. In a bowl mix capsicum, curd, salt, sugar and coriander leaves.
2. Sprinkle garam masala and chilli powder over it.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon ghee and toss in cumin seeds.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add curd.
5. Serve hot. - 38.4907
Aubergine Parcels With Roast Garlic And Shallot Raita
1. Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. To make the raita, snip the ends off the garlic and shallots, toss them lightly in olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 mins or so, until soft. Squeeze the flesh out of the skins and blend in a food processor. Add the... - 38.3878
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Mix together the beetroot, yogurt, pepper and some salt.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the oil - it helps to angle the pan so all the oil collects at the bottom.
4) Add the mustard seeds and, as they start... - 38.0094
1. Place brinjal on live coals or grill and roast, turning frequently.
2. When skin turns black and the brinjal is soft inside, remove and peel.
3. Mash well and add to beaten curds.
4. Add salt and spices and, mix.
5. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and whole... - 37.9876
My mother created this Raita recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Raita is the best Indian condiment .It has cooling effect which can be used to foil the effects of spicy Indian dishes .Raita is a side dish which... - 37.96
1 Clean the raisins well.
2 In a bowl, soak the cleaned raisins in water for about 2 hours.
3 In a bowl, bet the curd.
4 Add in sugar, salt, pepper and soaked raisins.
5 Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
6 ... - 37.6903
Add Chopped onions,tomato and salt to the yoghurt.
Heat oil in a saucepan.
Add mustard seeds ,cumin seeds ,curry leaves in the heated oil.
Now add this to the yoghurt and mix it well.
Garnish with coriander /cilantro.
Serve with biryani,pulao or paratha. - 37.2266
Mixed Vegetable Raita
Mixed Vegetable Raita has a fine taste. Mixed Vegetable Raita gets its taste from yoghurt mixed with vegetable and flavored with chili powder. Mixed Vegetable Raita is served as side dish. - 37.1243
Angoor Aur Akhrot Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl with a fork or whisk until smooth and creamy.
Add the grapes and walnuts, saving 1 teaspoon of walnuts to garnish.
Mix well, then sprinkle with a pinch of chili powder and the remaining walnuts.
Serve chilled. - 36.8387
Lady Finger Raita
• LADIES FINGER RAITA (BHENDI RAITA )-----
SOUR CURD --------- 225 ML
LADIES FINGER ( BHENDI ) ------115 GMS
GREEN CHILLY -------5 GMS
ONION ------ 10 GMS
SALT -------- 15 GMS
REFINED OIL ----15 ML
CUMIN POWDER --- 15 GMS
PUT SALT... - 36.6568
Spicy Vegetable Raita
1. Beat the yogurt with the water and place in a serving bowl.
2. Heat the corn oil in a pan, add the spring onions, cumin seeds and coriander seeds and fry for about 30 seconds, stirring all the time. Lower the heat, add the crushed red chillies, garam... - 36.5047
Mooli And Carrot Raita
1. Beat the yogurt with the sugar, salt, green chillies, fresh coriander and mint, then beat in the measured water. Turn into a serving bowl and stir in the mooli and carrots.
2. To make the dressing, heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the curry leaves,... - 36.2299
Kheere Ka Raita
Lightly beat the curds.
You can do it with the egg-beater or whisk.
Treat the cucumber.
Cut off a little cap from the stem-end.
Make a few cuts with a knife in the cut edges.
Rub them together.
A frothy, white substance will come out.
Do this for about 2... - 36.0034
Cucumber And Mint Raita
1. Beat the natural yogurt and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the sugar, salt, mint sauce, grated cucumber, green chilli and fresh coriander.
2. To serve, garnish the raita with the coriander and cumin seeds. - 35.9741
Combine oranges, grapes, bananas, drained pineapple chunks, and papaya in a large bowl.
Gently add lemon juice.
Chill 1/2 hour.
Combine yogurt, honey, salt, and cardamom.
Chill. - 35.9403
Saraswat Colocasia Stem Raita
Place the colocasia stems in 2 cups of water and allow to cook till soft. Drain and discard the water.
Place the colocasia stem pieces in a large bowl. Add the ground masala to it and mix well.
Whisk the sugar well and add to the stems in the bowl. Also add... - 35.916
Cauliflower And Peas Raita
1. Wash and cut cauhVower into fairly small pieces.
2. Shell peas.
3. Boil vegetables in salted water. Remove and drain.
4. Beat curds with salt.
5. Add boiled vegetables and sprinkle chilli powder to form a pattern. - 35.8356
1. Chop tomatoes, onion and green chillies very fine.
2. Add to beaten curds. Add salt and mix well.
3. Turn into a bowl and garnish with chilli powder and finely chopped coriander leaves. - 35.505
Coriander Crusted Lamb Steaks With Aubergines & Raita
Heat half the oil in a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan.
Add the mustard seeds, garlic, aubergines, and onions, and fry gently for 5-6 minutes, until the aubergines are cooked.
Remove from the heat, stir in the olives, and keep warm.
Brush the lamb steaks... - 35.474
Potato Raita has a Succulent taste.The Mustard Seeds and Cummin Seeds gives the Potato Raita Refreshing taste. - 35.3502
Potato And Tomato Raita
1. Arrange the baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes on a shallow serving dish.
2. Place the yogurt, green chilli, half of the fresh coriander, the fresh mint and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour over the potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Heat the... - 35.2194
1. Peel and slice bananas into rounds. Mix with lightly beaten curds, grated coconut and salt to taste.
2. Heat oil. Add curry leaves, green chillies and mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, pour over banana and curd mixture. Mix well. - 35.1797
1. Make a thick batter with gram flour, water and spices.
2. Heat fat. Pour batter into it through a perforated sppon to make boondis; fry till crisp. Remove and drain. Dip boondis in hot water and take out immediately. When cold, decorate with red chilli and... - 34.9681
Tomato Mint Raita
1) Mix together the onions and tomatoes with the yoghurt.
2) Now add the mint, chile, cumin or chili powder, and salt.
3) Toss well to combine and serve. - 34.9411
Ladies Finger Raita
1. Beat curds well with salt.
2. Chop ladies fingers, green chillies and onion.
3. Heat oil and fry chopped ingredients till crisp.
4. Add -to beaten curds and serve at once. - 34.7304
PEEL BANANA & CUT INTO ROUNDELS. ADD SALT TO SOUR CURD & BEAT WELL. ADD GRATED COCONUT & BANANA ROUNDELS TO BEATEN SOUR CURD . HEAT OIL IN FRYING PAN ADD CURRYPATA, GREEN CHILLY & MUSTARD SEEDS. WHEN MUSTARD SEEDS CRACKLE ADD RAITA. SERVE - 34.6751
Raita With Mango
1. Place the mango, fresh coriander, green chillies, mint sauce, salt and sugar in a food processor and blend for about 2 minutes. Add the ground coriander and yogurt and blend for 30 seconds. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and stir in the diced... - 34.6039
Heat oil in small pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn dark remove pan, set aside to cool.
Mix pumpkin with yogurt, mustard, coriander in serving bowl and refrigerate.
Add salt just before serving, sprinkle with cumin seeds. - 34.553
Tomato And Onion Raita
1. In a bowl, add to the low-fat yoghurt the diced onion, tomato, chillies, chopped fresh coriander, sugar and salt to taste. Mix everything together well and transfer the raita to a serving dish.
2. Garnish with the chilli powder and ground coriander. - 34.4373
1) In a bowl add cucumber, the yogurt, and the salt.
2) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
4) Sprinkle mint and paprika on the top.
5) Serve immediately. - 34.416
Spiced Onion Raita
Spiced Onion Raita has a Far-fetched taste.The Sugar and Lime Juice gives the Spiced Onion Raita Enormous taste. - 34.0732
Mint And Mango Raita
1. Whisk the low-fat yoghurt well and place it in a serving bowl.
2. Peel the mango, cut it in half and remove the stone. Cut the flesh coarsely and place it in the food processor. Add to this the chilli, mint sauce, cucumber, honey, coriander and salt to... - 34.044
Jade Mint Raita
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process 1/3 cup mint leaves until finely chopped.
Add yogurt; process to a puree.
In a medium-size bowl, combine puree, Creme Fraiche, salt, sugar and white pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1... - 34.0109
Raita - A Refreshing Delicacy
A refreshing raita that can make your flavored rice or biriyani taste truly delicious. A simple and easy to make healthy dish, the raita is a mixture of yoghurt and vegetables. Whip up a delectable spread for your family and friends. - 34.0036
1 In a bowl, beat the curd.
2 Add in the green chilli, mint leaves, salt and black pepper.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator.
4 Serve cold. - 33.868
Quick Mint And Cucumber Raita
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber.
4. Decorate with mint sprigs. - 33.6921
Tamatar Ka Raita
1 In a large bowl, add all the ingredients along with tomatoes and chopped coriander leaves.
2 Stir well the combine.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Serve cold with Puris or Parathas. - 33.669
In a bowl, whisk the yogurt until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients except pepper.
Stir well, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Can be made up to 1 hour in advance.
Sprinkle with pepper before serving. - 33.5939
Lamb Fillets With Tomato Mint Raita
Combine cumin, coriander, garlic and half of the yogurt in large bowl; add lamb, coat with yogurt mixture.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb until browned all over and cooked as desired, brushing with yogurt mixture occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine... - 33.5738
Yogurt Cucumber Raita
In a medium size bowl, mash the garlic with a little salt to create a paste, then stir in the yogurt and mix well.
Add the cucumber, tomato, mint, parsley, and salt and pepper and blend.
Adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
Refrigerate until needed. - 33.3537
This Egyptian Raita is fabulous. I love to eat it with my flavored rice dishes. Try out this Egyptian Raita yourself and tell me if you like it ! - 33.2287
Raita is curd served with some vegetable or fruit mixed in it.Cucumber Raita is cucumber grated or sliced mixed in curd.Cucumber Raita is a part of the main dish. - 33.1681
Koshimbir (mix Vegetable Raita)
1. Add all ingredients in the bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat oil in small kadhai.
3. Add mustard seeds & green chillies.
4. Add this seasoning to mixter
5. Serve with chapati/ roti & sabji. - 33.1106
Cucumber Walnut And Dill Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 250°. Scatter the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 15 minutes to crisp them and bring out their full flavor. Let the walnuts cool and then chop them into pieces about the same size as the diced cucumbers.
2. In a... - 33.0315
Cucumber & Tomato Raita
Cucumber & Tomato Raita are worth every minute you take to make them. Cucumber & Tomato Raita are a really great sauce. Great dip! - 32.8492
1) In a small non-stick frying pan, warm the cumin over low heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Stir continuously.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced cucumber, yogurt, coriander, scallions and pepper.
3) On top, add the warmed... - 32.731
Mix cucumber with yogurt, coriander in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as they turn black, set aside to cool, add to mixture.
Add salt just before serving. - 32.2781
If using cucumbers, sprinkle with salt and leave for half an hour.
Drain water and use.
If using bananas, do not peel till ready to use.
Mix curds with mustard, coriander leaves and salt.
Add cucumber or bananas and mix well.
Chill and serve as a salad with... - 32.0126
1. Peel and grate the cucumber.
2. Beat the curds.
3. Add green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Add salt. - 31.8939
Raita Recipes By Category