- » Raisin Wine
Raisin Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin wine recipes.
Gift Wrapped Ham With Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Turn out the ham from its can.
3. To prepare the pastry, follow the package directions, adding mustard and sage to dry pie crust mix.
4. Roll pastry out to a 17-inch square.
5. Place the ham in center... - 49.3107
Williamsburg Orange Wine Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and sugar, until creamy and fluffy.
3) To this, add the unbeaten egg whites, orange rind, vanilla, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
4) Sift the flour with the baking soda and... - 48.8304
Apricot And Raisin Wine
1. In a large bowl, soak apricots and raisins in water for 8 hours.
2. Chop the soaked fruits.
3. In a large saucepan, boil remaining water and add chopped fruits; let cool down completely.
4. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and... - 47.0764
1) Discard the green stems from the wallflowers, if any
2) Finely mince the raisins.
3) In a large bowl, place the flowers, raisins and sugar.
4) Stream the hot water, over the flower mixture.
5) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
6) Leave... - 46.9024
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 46.5002
1) In a large bowl, place the elderflowers, sugar and raisins.
2) Stream the boiling water over the elderflower mixture.
3) Allow to cool, and add tannin, nutrient, lemon juice and yeast.
4) Place in a warm place, well covered for 4-5 days to... - 46.1257
1) In a cup, squeeze the juice from the lemons.
2) In a bowl, soak the maize in water overnight.
3) In a mincer put the maize and process to crush it.
4) In a large bowl, place the maize and add the lemon juice.
5) Stir the rind, tannin, raisins and... - 45.484
Dark Red Rose Petal And Fruit Wine
1) In a bowl, place the rose petals.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and stream over rose petals.
3) Stir the rose petals well, cover and leave aside to soak for 2 days.
4) Pass the rose petal mixture through cheesecloth, squeeze... - 45.2278
Bramble Tip And Raisin Wine
1. In a large pot, boil chopped bramble tips in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
3. Add raisins, lemon rind and sugar; stir well and let cool down.
4. When the solution is cooled down,... - 44.161
1) In a colander, wash the raisins thoroughly with cold water.
2 Mince the raisins.
3) In a wide-necked fermentation jar, place the raisins.
4) Stir in the Campden tablet and pour in the boiling water.
5) Put the lid on and leave aside... - 43.4054
Orange And Tea Wine
1) Finely chop the raisins.
2) In a bowl, place together the tea and raisins
3) Add in the sugar, yeast, nutrient and citrus fruit juices to the tea mixture.
4) Put the lid on and put the bowl in a warm place to ferment for 5 days.
5)... - 43.349
Brussels Sprouts In Wine And Raisins
Brussels sprouts in wine and raisins is a very simple yet good dish to serve on special occasion. The wined raisins have a different taste altogether which give the dish a very good flavor and taste. Brussels sprouts in wine and raisins great dish to serve ... - 42.1472
Raisin And Elderberry Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the berries and press with a wooden spoon.
2) Stream the boiling water, over the berries.
3) Allow to soak the berries, cover for 4 days.
4) Pass through sieve, and stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Stream... - 41.7935
Chicken Breasts With Raisin Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger and garlic. Add the onion and pulse on and off to finely chop.
3 In a small bowl, combine the ginger-onion mixture, the grape juice, wine, apricot jam, cinnamon, salt... - 40.2631
Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients except jelly in a saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly on medium low for 5 minutes or until sauce is thick.
3. Add in jelly and stir until it melts and blends into the sauce.
4. Serve Raisin Wine Sauce with ham. - 38.2381
Champagne Raisin Sauce
.1.Take a cup full of champagne and heat it with ham and raisins.
2.Let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes.
3.Put cornstarch in water and mix well.
4.Gradually add the cornflour mix to hot sauce mixture.
5.Cook the ingrediens on low flame and keep... - 38.1073