- » Raisin Wheat Loaf
Raisin Wheat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin wheat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin wheat loaf recipes.
Caraway Raisin Whole Wheat Bread
1. Dissolve yeast and molasses in warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours. Add raisins, caraway seeds, and salt to flour mixture. Combine yeast mixture, flour mixture,... - 34.5995
Raisin Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat 7 cup of the milk, sugar, molasses, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Combine shredded wheat and the remaining milk; let stand 2... - 43.3817
Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
1. Sprinkle the yeast into 2 cups very warm water in a large bowl. Stir until the yeast dissolves. Combine the remaining very warm water with the raisins in a small bowl.
2. Stir the molasses into the yeast mixture. Set in a warm place until mixture bubbles... - 40.3917
Walnut & Raisin Whole Wheat Bread
In cup, stir yeast and 1 teaspoon honey into 1/2 cup warm water (105° to 115°F); let stand until yeast mixture foams, about 5 minutes.
In large bowl, combine salt and 3 cups wholewheat flour.
With spoon, beat in yeast mixture, oil, 3 tablespoons honey, and... - 38.0482
Wheat And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the oil and saute the onion until tender. Mix the eggs and rice together. Pour 2 cups of the milk over the raisin bread crumbs and let stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine the onion mixture, rice... - 31.0561
Carrot Raisin Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2.Take a 9 x 5 loaf pan and oil it from all sides.
3.Take a large bowl, mix wholewheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4.In a separate bowl mix egg, honey, yogurt and... - 49.1607
Raisin Bran Loaf
Combine 1 1/2 cups cereal, water, and oil; set aside.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, egg substitute, and orange rind; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in... - 43.9281
Raisin Bran Loaf
Combine 1 1/2 cups bran flakes, hot water, and oil in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, egg substitute, and orange rind; add to dry ingredients, stirring just... - 37.2185
Raisin Bran English Muffin Loaf
Combine whole wheat flour, yeast, salt, and baking powder,- stir well.
Combine milk, water, and honey in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130Gradually add milk mixture to flour mixture, bearing at medium speed of an electric... - 39.7797
Spicy Zucchini Wheat Bread
In a pan, combine milk, butter, and sugar.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add milk mixture.
Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, wheat germ, salt,... - 43.9873
Cottage Cheese Raisin Bread
This Cottage Cheese Raisin Bread tastes heavenly ! Try it out for your weekend brunch and tell me if you've liked it ! - 35.5306
Raisin Bran Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F.
2) Sift the first 4 ingredients several times to mix thoroughly.
3) Add the cereal, raisins and nuts.
4) Stir in the buttermilk.
5) Pour the batter into two 8 X 4-inch loaf pans.
6) Bake in the oven for 1... - 46.3642
Applesauce Raisin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the applesauce, oil and sugar.
3) Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, mixing well constantly.
4) Now, add the slightly beaten egg and the raisins. Mix well.
5)... - 49.64
Raisin Black Rye Bread
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the one cup of all purpose flour, one cup rye flour, yeast, bran cereal and salt and mix well
2. In another saucepan, tip in the milk, ½ cup of water, molasses, oil and chocolate and heat this... - 46.7183
Brown Bread With Nuts & Raisins
In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
Then mix in buttermilk and molasses.
In a separate bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, wheat germ, soda, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Add to the buttermilk mixture... - 37.8084
Carrot Raisin Tea Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2) Grease two 5x9 loaf pans and keep aside.
3) Mix oil, honey and eggs in a bowl.
4) Add vanilla and grated carrot to the eggs mixture and mixed well.
5) Mix the dry ingredients and add it to the egg... - 44.9941
Carrot Wheat Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, 3 tablespoons of the butter, salt, and honey.
Gradually beat in 5 cups of the flour to make a soft dough; stir in carrot and raisins.
Turn dough out onto well-floured board (use about 3/4 cup); knead until... - 41.6748
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Preheat over, to 325°F (160°C).
In large mixer bowl, mix all ingredients except buttermilk and raisins at LOW until dry ingredients are moistened, then at MEDIUM-LOW until well blended.
Add buttermilk and raisins; mix at MEDIUM-LOW just... - 39.548
Pull-apart Maple Wheat Bread
Combine water, syrup, and oil in a small saucepan, heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Combine all-purpose flour, yeast, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl, stir in syrup mixture and eggs, mixing well.
Stir in raisins and enough whole... - 42.0371
Pour boiling water over raisins; cool.
In a large bowl, blend egg and sugar.
Stir together bran, oats, flour, wheat germ, soda and salt.
Add to egg and sugar, with buttermilk, cooled raisins and water.
Stir to blend thoroughly.
Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch... - 39.2744
Raisin Molasses Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water.
2. Combine flours and oats. Mix 3 cups of flour oat mixture, wheat germ, and salt in a large bowl. Add yeast mixture.
3. Blend cottage cheese in blender. Add cottage cheese, molasses, and oil. Beat until smooth, about 3... - 37.3113
Raisin Brown Bread
The raisin brown bread is a rich and flavorful recipe for baking up a nice batch of brown bread. Baked with a batter of molasses, buttermilk, wheat flour and raisins the raisin brown bread can be served with any side of choice. - 32.4085
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 47.1431
Cinnamon Raisin Roll
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water.
When it is bubbly, add buttermilk and butter.
Mix together the whole wheat flour, sprouts, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and beat into yeast mixture.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.6603
Irish Soda Bread
1. Combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder in a large bowl, and stir to mix well, pressing out any lumps with the back of a spoon. Stir in the raisins or currants. Add the egg whites and just enough of the buttermilk to form a stiff... - 30.8423
1. Grind sprouts in meat grinder. Add raisins.
2. Form into a loaf on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake at 225Â° for 2-2 1/2 hours. - 19.6081
Spiced Apple Drown Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the apple butter and buttermilk, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat four 1-pound cans with nonstick... - 27.8823
In large skillet, heat butter.
Saute onion for 2 minutes.
Stir in groats.
Break egg into groats and stir to coat all grains.
Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add bouillon, salt and a lot of pepper.
Turn heat to medium low and cover pan.
Cook for 20 minutes or... - 42.2513
Boston Brown Bread
Mix the dry ingredients.
Blend the molasses and the milk.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Add the raisins and the nuts.
Fill 3 well-oiled number 2 cans 1/4 full.
Cover with oiled foil and secure with string.
Place on a trivet in a kettle with enough... - 41.5723
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
In mixing bowl stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Combine beaten egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter or margarine.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch... - 38.3921
Eggless Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sieve in dry ingredients. Add buttermilk and honey to dry ingredients and stir well to form a thick batter. Mix in nuts and raisins.
3. Pour into a thoroughly greased loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes... - 37.2842
Molasses-walnut Wheat Bread
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and yeast.
Heat water, oil, molasses and lemon juice to 120-130°F (49-54°C).
Add to flour mixture; beat with electric mixer 3 minutes on medium speed.
Add egg whites, raisins and walnuts; beat 1... - 40.0251
Sourdough Whole Wheat Bread Sd
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Stir in the starter and soy grits; let sit for about 10 minutes.
Mix the milk powder and salt with 2 or 3 cups of the whole wheat flour; stir the mixture into the liquid. Then add enough of the remaining whole wheat... - 35.1892
Wheat Germ Candy
1. Grease a loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. In a large glass bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients to bind.
4. The mixture should resemble cookie dough so add more molasses... - 40.9593
Fruit Wheat Germ Cake
Grind all ingredients.
Press firmly into loaf pan.
Chill for 2 days.
Slice thin to serve. - 30.3704
Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
In bowl, combine all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and raisins.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy; beat in oil, yogurt, milk, sugar and vanilla.
Stir in zucchini.
Add flour mixture and stir until... - 39.5901
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 49.3868
Whole Wheat-nut Bread
Sift the first 5 ingredients into a bowl, and stir in whole wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the center, and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 55... - 34.0324
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 47.1563
Zucchini Carrot Wheat Bread
Shred zucchini into a strainer and allow moisture to drain briefly while you prepare rest of ingredients.
With wet kitchen scissors, cut dates into pieces.
Rinse raisins in hot water and blot dry on paper towels.
Mix fruits on sheet of foil... - 42.0292