Raisin Wheat Bread
- » Raisin Wheat Bread Pudding
Raisin Wheat Bread Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin wheat bread pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin wheat bread pudding recipes.
Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
Combine bread and raisins in a 1-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour over bread mixture.
Place casserole in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; pour warm water into baking pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake for 45 minutes at... - 36.3958
Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole with no-stick spray.
Place the bread cubes in the dish or casserole.
Sprinkle the raisins on top.
In a medium bowl, beat together the milk, egg whites, sugar, cinnamon and rum... - 42.2202
Honey Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
1. Coat the inside of a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Combine the bread cubes, raisins and apricots in the prepared baking dish.
2. Pour the apricot nectar into a 4-cup measure. Add enough water to make 2 1/4 cups of liquid.... - 39.7471
1. Mix bread cubes and raisins in a 1 1/2 quart nonstick* baking pan.
2. Combine milk, egg whites, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour over bread and raisins. Stir.
3. Place in oven with a shallow pan of water. Bake at 350Â° for 45 to 55 minutes OR until an... - 29.5588
Fruit Bread Pudding
Fruit Bread Pudding is simple and easy to make. Fruit Bread Pudding gets its taste from bread mixed with milk and vanilla. Fruit Bread Pudding is loved by many people. - 32.333
Steamed Boston Brown Bread With Raisins
1. Great two 1-quart tin cans with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl,
3. Combine cornmeal, flours, baking soda and salt.
4. Pour in the molasses and buttermilk and mix, stirring until smooth and well blended.
5. Add in raisins and gently... - 45.2889
Add the milk, juice, cinnamon, and raisins to the beaten eggs.
Gently stir in bread cubes.
Pour into an oiled 8 inch square pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 350Â°.
Serve hot or cold with orange sauce. - 30.6822
Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha
Made from hot crisp fried bread, soaked in cardamom flavored sweetened and thickened milk and topped with lots of nuts and raisins, this sweet dish is one of the easiest and popular at Hyderabadi festive and wedding meals. Watch this video and learn how to... - 90.805
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish Whiskey Sauce
To prepare pudding In a small saucepan over very low heat, combine milk and raisins and heat for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey... - 44.0243
Christmas Bread Pudding
For custard, in a heavy medium saucepan combine the egg yolks, cream, sugar, and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat.
Continue cooking till the mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool at once by placing pan in a sink of ice water and stirring for... - 44.0826
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 46.7906
Fruited Bread Pudding
1 Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" bakingdish.
Scatter half the bread cubes on the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, toss the fruit with the lemon juice and raisins.
Spoon the fruit overthe bread and top with the remaining bread.
2 In a large bowl, whisk together... - 44.9238
Old Fashioned Vanilla Bread Pudding
In 1 qt glass casserole, combine brown sugar, bread (buttered and diced in 1/2-inch cubes), and raisins.
In a mixing bowl blend eggs, milk, salt and vanilla.
Pour over bread mixture; lightly blend.
Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, rotating dish 1/4... - 29.9127
Pina Colada Bread Pudding
1) Break bread into small pieces, add to milk in bowl and soak. Use hands to crush bread. Squeeze well. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
2) Grease casserole with margarine or butter, pour in pudding. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (or until very... - 28.6973
This is one of those great bread pudding recipes. You will fall head over heels in love with this Bread pudding recipe. I am sure you will make it almost every other day from the day you try it! - 37.2732
Bread Pudding With Lemon Sauce
Pour the hot milk over the bread cubes; while they soak, stir in the honey, butter, vanilla, and salt (and raisins).
When the mixture has cooled slightly, beat in the eggs.
Pour into an oiled 1 1/2 -quart baking dish. Place in a pan of hot water and bake at... - 33.9848
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Cut bread slices into cubes.
Place bread in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine milk and margarine in a glass bowl; microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix a small amount of hot milk into beaten egg whites.
Pour remaining egg mixture into milk.
Add... - 45.3059
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
1. Butter the bread and dice it into 1/2-inch cubes
2. Prepare a 1 qt. glass casserole by tipping in the brown sugar, bread, and raisins.
3. In another bowl, tip in the eggs, milk, salt and vanilla and mix well
4. Tip this egg mixture... - 41.2449
Healthy Bread Pudding
1. Place bread in a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Combine eggs and next 8 ingredients. Add raisins and peaches; stir gently. Pour over bread. Place casserole in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 1 inch. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or... - 30.2358
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 50.9634
Fruited Bread Pudding
Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking dish with nonstick coating. Spread half of the bread cubes over the bottom of the dish. Top with pineapple and dates, dried cherries, raisins, or dried apricots. Sprinkle remaining bread cubes over fruit layer.
In a medium mixing... - 37.5088
Currant Bread Pudding
Spray a 1-quart casserole with nonstick coating.
Place bread cubes in the casserole.
Sprinkle with currants or raisins.
In a small mixing bowl beat together egg.
egg whites, skim milk, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Pour over bread and currants.
Bake in a... - 36.8931
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 49.5718
Boston Steamed Bread
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Make a well in the center and pour in the molasses and butter- milk.
Using a wooden spoon, mix the liquids together and gradually add the flour mixture.
Continue stirring until all ingredients are well combined.
Grease a 1... - 44.7277
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into an oven-proof dish and bake 30 to 40 minutes. - 26.4206
This Plum Pudding makes an incredible evening snack! Try out this Plum Pudding anytime and tell me fi you like it ! - 41.7893
Ye Merrie Olde Plum Pudding
Mix 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour with suet and dried fruits in a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together remaining whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a very large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Beat in honey,... - 41.8109
English Plum Pudding
In a large bowl, combine first fourteen ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, honey, spices, salt, suet or butter and mix well with your hands.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Stir in orange juice... - 43.2616
Meringue Topped Apricot Pudding
Lightly grease an 8" x 8" baking dish.
Place bread in the dish.
Combine remaining ingredients except jam and pour over bread.
Let stand 10 minutes to absorb liquid.
Put the baking dish in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife... - 45.2402
Steamed Boston Brown Bread
Combine the dry ingredients.
Stir in the molasses and sour milk.
Fill a greased or oiled 2 qt covered brown bread or pudding mold 2/3 full, then cover closely.
Set the mold on a rack in a large kettle.
Pour in boiling water to half the depth of the... - 37.4977
1) Onto a cookie sheet, place the bread cubes and bake for 5 minutes at 375 F
2) Into a large bowl, tip in the bread cubes and keep aside
3) Into a saucepan add in the onion, parsley, salt and pepper with a little amount of water and cook
4) Pour this... - 48.5988