- » Raisin Wheat
Raisin Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin wheat recipes.
Applesauce Raisin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the applesauce, oil and sugar.
3) Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, mixing well constantly.
4) Now, add the slightly beaten egg and the raisins. Mix well.
5)... - 49.64
Raisin Black Rye Bread
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the one cup of all purpose flour, one cup rye flour, yeast, bran cereal and salt and mix well
2. In another saucepan, tip in the milk, ½ cup of water, molasses, oil and chocolate and heat this... - 46.7183
Raisin Bran Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F.
2) Sift the first 4 ingredients several times to mix thoroughly.
3) Add the cereal, raisins and nuts.
4) Stir in the buttermilk.
5) Pour the batter into two 8 X 4-inch loaf pans.
6) Bake in the oven for 1... - 46.3642
Raisin Bran Muffins Sweetened With Honey
1) The oven is preheated to 425 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
4) All the wet ingredients are mixed separately in a different bowl.
5) Both, wet and dry... - 45.5247
Raisin Bran Wheat Muffins
raisin bran wheat muffins are simple yet delicous and healthy muffins baked with wheat flour and molasses. Sweetened with additional honey and raisins, this muffin recipe is easy to bake. Flavor it with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla for a classic and healthy... - 45.4042
Cinnamon Raisin Pinwheels
Stir sugar, butter, and salt into boiling water and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in the warm water in a warm large bowl; add cooled mixture, egg, and 3 cups flour and beat until smooth.
Mix in remaining flour, a little at a time.
Knead dough on a lightly... - 45.0516
Carrot Raisin Tea Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2) Grease two 5x9 loaf pans and keep aside.
3) Mix oil, honey and eggs in a bowl.
4) Add vanilla and grated carrot to the eggs mixture and mixed well.
5) Mix the dry ingredients and add it to the egg... - 44.9941
Easy Raisin Doughnuts
Blend together 1/3 cup sugar, milk, egg and melted shortening.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Add to liquid mixture and stir slightly.
Mix in raisins.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful into hot shortening.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on... - 44.6583
Walnut Hazelnut And Golden Raisin Wheat Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 425°F adn apply a light coat of shortening over the cookie sheets
2. In a medium bowl, mix together two cups of the bread flour and yeast and stir a cup and a half of warm water into it; let rest for half an an hour... - 42.8293
Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
1. Take a bowl and mix together flours, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat the margarine and milk on very low flame just to make it warm.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in dry ingredients till properly mixed.
4. Whisk... - 41.5135
Wheat N Raisin Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In small mixer bowl, put eggs, water, butter, and vanilla extract.
Mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until smooth.
In another bowl, stir together biscuit mix, wheat germ, and sugar.
Add dry ingredients and raisins... - 38.6782
Raisin Almond Wheat Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine flour, cereal, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Add flour mixture... - 35.834