- » Raisin Walnut Stuffing
Raisin Walnut Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin walnut stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin walnut stuffing recipes.
Raisin Walnut Stuffing
1.Take a small saucepan, heat raisins in it with water for 1 minute.
2.Once done, keep aside.
3.Take a large skillet, heat butter or margarine in it.
4.Add onion and celery to it and saute until tender.
5.Add chicken broth, salt, sage... - 42.1212
Raisin Walnut Stuffing
1. Simmer the raisins in water in a small saucepan for 1 minute; reserve.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet. Stir in the instant chicken broth, salt, sage and pepper.
3. Add to bread cubes and walnuts in a large... - 30.8114
Add 1 cup chopped raisins, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, and 1 teaspoon sage to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 10.788
You May Also Like!
Apple Raisin Stuffing
1. Take 6 of the 9 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 3 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 3 slices... - 32.9329
Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Apples
The raisin stuffed cornish game hens with apples is a fruited hens recipe. Oven cooked, the hens are prepared with a filling of stuffing mix along with raisins and walnuts flavored with cider. Stuffed and brushed with a cider mix of brown sugar and cinnamon,... - 42.2839
Acorn Squash With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cut the squash into quarters; scoop out the seeds.
Sprinkle the cut surfaces lightly with nutmeg and salt.
Mix together the remaining ingredients.
Add apple juice or water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until the stuffing just holds... - 41.8365
Eggless Raisin And Nut Stuffing
1.Heat butter in a pan until melted.
2.Add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, thyme, walnuts and raisins.
4.Use the stuffing as desired or store for later use. - 34.4543
Apple And Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a medium pan, pour in the onion soup and mix with the cider.
3. Pour 1/2 mixture into medium bowl and then add the stuffing mix, raisins and walnuts and combine well
4. Use this mixture to stuff the hens... - 44.0586
Raisin Stuffed Apples
Core apples; enlarge each opening slightly.
Place each apple on a 12x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Combine raisins, sherry or water, walnuts, sugar, cherries, and spices.
Divide filling among apples.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Bring foil up around... - 36.3144
Apricot And Walnut Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender-crisp.
Add rice, apricots, walnuts, raisins, parsley, thyme, salt, sage, pepper and broth; transfer to 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in covered baking dish at 375°F for 15 to... - 30.7209
Raisin Nut Stuffing
1.In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together using a fork
2.Serve with any kind of meat - 31.0594
Raisin Nut Stuffed Apples
1) About 1/3rd of the way below the stem end, peel a strip around the apples in order to prevent splitting.
2) Mix the brown sugar and butter together and stir in the walnut and raisins. Stuff the mixture into the apple cavities.
3) In a slow cooker,... - 34.9809
Trout Stuffed With Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease a large baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray
3. Take a large nonstick skillet and in it heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions and celery, for 5-... - 42.0601