- » Raisin Walnut Stuffing
Raisin Walnut Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin walnut stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin walnut stuffing recipes.
Raisin Walnut Stuffing
1.Take a small saucepan, heat raisins in it with water for 1 minute.
2.Once done, keep aside.
3.Take a large skillet, heat butter or margarine in it.
4.Add onion and celery to it and saute until tender.
5.Add chicken broth, salt, sage... - 41.6131
Raisin Walnut Stuffing
1. Simmer the raisins in water in a small saucepan for 1 minute; reserve.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet. Stir in the instant chicken broth, salt, sage and pepper.
3. Add to bread cubes and walnuts in a large... - 32.9659
Add 1 cup chopped raisins, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, and 1 teaspoon sage to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 12.4457
You May Also Like!
Apple Raisin Stuffing
1. Take 6 of the 9 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 3 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 3 slices... - 35.1785
Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Apples
The raisin stuffed cornish game hens with apples is a fruited hens recipe. Oven cooked, the hens are prepared with a filling of stuffing mix along with raisins and walnuts flavored with cider. Stuffed and brushed with a cider mix of brown sugar and cinnamon,... - 43.894
Eggless Raisin And Nut Stuffing
1.Heat butter in a pan until melted.
2.Add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, thyme, walnuts and raisins.
4.Use the stuffing as desired or store for later use. - 35.673
Apple And Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a medium pan, pour in the onion soup and mix with the cider.
3. Pour 1/2 mixture into medium bowl and then add the stuffing mix, raisins and walnuts and combine well
4. Use this mixture to stuff the hens... - 44.0827
Acorn Squash With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cut the squash into quarters; scoop out the seeds.
Sprinkle the cut surfaces lightly with nutmeg and salt.
Mix together the remaining ingredients.
Add apple juice or water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until the stuffing just holds... - 44.2397
Feta And Walnut Stuffing
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over low heat.
Add onion and cover and cook until translucent, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Add walnuts, currants, nutmeg and cinnamon and cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in feta and parsley, blending... - 33.2938
Apricot And Walnut Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender-crisp.
Add rice, apricots, walnuts, raisins, parsley, thyme, salt, sage, pepper and broth; transfer to 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in covered baking dish at 375°F for 15 to... - 32.009
Raisin Nut Stuffing
1.In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together using a fork
2.Serve with any kind of meat - 31.6155
Trout Stuffed With Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease a large baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray
3. Take a large nonstick skillet and in it heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions and celery, for 5-... - 44.463
Apricot Raisin Stuffed Noodles
1. In a large bowl, add the eggs
2. Beat well
3. Add sugar, sour cream, butter and mix well
4. Add raisins, vanilla, salt and grated rind
5. Add the cooked noodles
6. Tip in 1/3 of the mixture into the greased baking casserole
7.... - 43.8173