- » Raisin Walnut Hermit
Raisin Walnut Hermit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin walnut hermit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin walnut hermit recipes.
Raisin And Walnut Hermits
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Then add the well-beaten eggs.
Sift 2 c of the flour with the soda, spices, and salt, and add to mixture.
Add raisins and nuts mixed with... - 39.3465
You May Also Like!
Pour 2 cups boiling water over raisins in a saucepan and bring to boiling; pour off water and drain raisins on absorbent paper.
Coarsely chop raisins and set aside.
Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Cream... - 44.0204
Raisin Lunch Box Hermits
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in the egg and then the molasses.
Sift together the flour, spices, baking soda and salt and stir them into the butter... - 38.8658
Dates And Walnuts Hermits
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and orange juice until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking soda, cinnamon, and salt on low speed until... - 34.7786
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar and molasses gradually, while continuing to work with spoon until light.
Then add egg.
Add raisins and walnuts to flour, which has been sifted with soda, salt, and spice.
Add alternately... - 36.8305
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat eggs into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and nutmeg and all it to the creamed mixture alternately with sour milk
3. Mix raisins,... - 39.4228
Cream together shortening and brown sugar replacement.
Add egg; beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, nutmeg and cloves in sifter; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
Fold in raisins and... - 33.7695
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Add brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
Beat in egg, milk,... - 36.4709
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar; add eggs and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour milk.
Add nuts and fruits; drop by heaping teaspoons onto greased cooky sheet.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 10 to 12... - 32.6773
Cream the shortening and sugar and add the well-beaten eggs.
Sift 2 cups of flour with the soda and spices and add to mixture.
Add raisins and nuts mixed with rest of flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
Bake in a hot... - 36.0229
1. In a bowl, cream together, shortening, sugar, brown sugar till light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
2. Add sifted together, flour, salt, baking powder, ground cinnamon, mace, nutmeg and add raisins, walnuts to the creamed mixture and mix... - 45.1544