- » Raisin Vanilla Tarts
Raisin Vanilla Tarts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Raisin Vanilla Tarts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Raisin Vanilla Tarts recipes.
Pour boiling water over the raisins using enough water to cover the raisins, drain.
Mix butter, sugar, and salt together, add slightly beaten egg, corn syrup and vanilla and mix well.
Line muffin or tart tins with pastry and fill shells about half full of... - 28.2828
Raisin Nut Tarts
Cream margarine and sugar replacement together.
Beat in egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Next, add raisins, walnuts, and vanilla.
Divide evenly between the eight tart shells.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until tops become... - 38.341
Line muffin tins with pastry.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks.
Beat well; add milk, vanilla, raisins and nuts.
Mix well; pour mixture into lined muffin tins.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cover with meringue or whipped cream, if desired. - 35.5794
Rum Raisin Butter Tart Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add butter, and icing sugar. Blend until creamy.
2. Drop flour and mix until the mixture appears like small crumbs.
3. Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
4.... - 105.332
Vanilla Butter Tarts
Prepare pastry; roll 1/8-inch thick and cut in 4-inch rounds.
Press into tart pans.
Cream margarine, gradually add sugar, beating well between additions.
Stir in eggs, milk and vanilla.
Put raisins in each shell.
Fill to 2/3 with filling (don't... - 39.6742
the butter tarts are creamy and soft tarts filled with raisins set in tart shells. Made with eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla for flavor, the raisins gives these tarts a special chewy feel! - 36.9829
Sour Cream Apple Raisin Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and... - 44.8863
Classic Butter Tarts
Place currants or raisins in a sieve and set over simmering water for 5 minutes to plump up.
Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Blend together the butter and brown sugar.
Stir in the eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Tarts will be runnier and less likely to... - 41.9634
Sweet Cream Tarts
1) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with brown sugar.
2) Add in raisins, cream, vanilla extract and salt.
3) Transfer into a saucepan and cook over reduced flame. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens.
4) Allow the filling to cool down.
5) Beat the... - 42.5101
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in 1 egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms,... - 42.3706
Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
A classic recipe of Baked Apples.Baked Apples recipe combines green apples,berries,walnuts & cinnamon sticks.Baked Apples served with vanilla ice cream. - 44.2135
1. Beat egg, gradually add brown sugar and salt, vanilla and lemon.
2. Beat until full of bubbles.
3. Fold in the raisins and melted butter.
4. Drop mixture from the teaspoon into pastry lined tart shell.
5. Bake until filling is set and the pastry is nicely... - 29.8064
Alsatian Style Apple And Cream Tart
Roll out the dough 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured surface and fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable fluted rim.
Prick the shell with a fork and chill it for at least 30 minutes or, covered, overnight.
Line the shell with foil, fill the foil with... - 40.1835
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, cover raisins with hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and salt. Drain raisins and add to butter mixture. Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter... - 32.0852
Vegan Spinach Dip, Creme Brulee & Butter Tarts
Squeeze out any excess liquid from the spinach. Place in a bowl
and set aside.
Place tofu in a blender or food processor and puree until it is
smooth and creamy.
Pour the tofu into the bowl with the spinach, add the soup mix and
stir to... - 39.1852
In a small bowl, cover raisins with hot water and let stand for about 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, salt, and corn syrup.
Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter is creamed.
Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
To make tart shells, line... - 34.2475
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
3) Whisk in egg, water, vanilla, raisins and nuts until firm.
4) Pour the egg mixture equally in all the pastry shells.
5) Bake in the oven for 10... - 42.2538
Large Butter Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs till light and frothy. Add in melted butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, raisins, vanilla essence and salt. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Carefully pour the butter... - 41.497
Cream the butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt together, and stir in beaten eggs, vanilla, vinegar and spice.
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 10 minutes; then drain and dry.
Roll out pastry, and cut in circles to fit deep medium-size muffin... - 41.3615
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.901
Butter Tart Square
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, butter and brown sugar.
3) Press the mixture into a pan of 8x8-inches.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5) Melt the margarine or butter.
6) Add all... - 44.6072
Apple Raisin Crisp
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine apples, pineapple, raisins, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar, melted butter, salt and cinnamon; pour into 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
Cream 3 tablespoons butter; blend in 1/3 cup sugar and flour.
Add bran flakes... - 42.0814
Apple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with oatmeal, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda,... - 37.3672
Spiced Raisin And Apple Crisp
For topping: Mix first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Add butter and rub with fingertips until mixture begins to form small moist clumps.
For apples: Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine apples, raisins, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in heavy large... - 41.7435
Raisin Apple Pie
Line 9 inch piepan with half the pastry.
Combine apples with remaining ingredients, except glaze, and mix well.
Fill pie shell.
Roll out top crust and cut slits in several places.
Moisten edges of bottom crust well with cold water and adjust top crust.
With... - 42.3434
Butter Tart Squares
Cut the butter into the flour with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sugar.
Press into a 9" x 9" (22.5 x 23 cm) buttered cake pan.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Beat the eggs with the remaining sugar.
Fold in the oatmeal, salt and baking powder,... - 43.8083
Butter Tart Squares
In bowl, combine flour with sugar; with pastry blender, cut in butter until crumbly.
Press into 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Topping: In bowl, mix together butter and eggs; blend in sugar, flour, baking powder,... - 40.3699
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk and the beaten egg.
With one hand, gradually work the flour into the liquid to form a fairly... - 43.3761
Individual Walnut Pies
Line 18 muffin tin cups with pastry.
Cream butter and 7/8 cup sugar; beat in 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and vanilla; spoon into pastry- lined cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Beat remaining egg white until stiff, beating in... - 33.7841
Austrian Emperor's Omelette
Combine egg yolks with sugar, sifted flour,, salt, and milk to make a paste fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Melt 1/4 the Butter or margarine in a large skillet arid pour in 1/4 the mixture.
Fry slowly until it puffs turn and1 brown, other side.
Tear off... - 30.7539
Winter Fruit Compote Spiced
Combine all ingredients except almonds in large saucepan and bring to simmer over high heat.
Cover partially, reduce heat to low and cook until fresh fruit is very tender and dried fruit is plump (but not falling apart), 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and... - 36.0193
Apricot Glazed Noodle Pudding
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water as package label directs; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add... - 41.548
Give this Chess Pies a try and surprise your family this holiday. Yes, this Chess Pies is extremely easy to make and tastes awesome that everyone find it so lovely! - 42.0101
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and cream butter and vanilla.
3) Gently stir in sugar and beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
4) In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until they stand in stiff peaks. Fold beaten... - 44.9972
Apple-butter Single-crust Pie
Place apples, raisins and water in a saucepan, and cover.
Steam-cook until apples are just tender, 3Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes depending on variety.
Scrape into unbaked pie shell, and spread evenly.
Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over the... - 35.7294
Cheese Custard Apple Pie
Mix apples, 1/4 cup sugar and spices and put in pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) 15 minutes.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ingredients, except raisins, and beat until thoroughly blended.
Pour over apple mixture in pie and... - 38.5528
Cranberry crunch is a wonderful cookies to enjoy almost all the year. It is tangy, tart and sweet too. This cookie is simple like any other recipe. Bake it and enjoy. - 50.6094
In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, melt butter in a 350° oven; this takes 2 to 3 minutes.
Core and thinly slice apple; stir into melted butter.
Set aside 1 tablespoon sugar; mix remainder with apple and bake, uncovered, until apple is slightly softened,... - 34.3938
Using metal blade, process flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Process walnuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; add to flour.
Peel and core apples and cut in chunks.
Process 2 apples at a... - 48.1664
Apple Brown Betty
Mix crumbs With melted butter or margarine, and scatter 1/3 mixture over bottom of greased baking dish.
Cover with about 1/2 the sliced apples; sprinkle 1/2 the brown sugar and salt over apples, and add 1/3 more crumbs.
Make another layer sliced apples; add... - 34.5839
Mexican Bread Pudding
Boil brown sugar, water, and cinnamon until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Discard cinnamon stick.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices and toast; then break into large pieces.
Place half the bread in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Add half the... - 40.8186
Healthy Winter Fruit Salad
Winter Fruit Salad as the name suggests works great for winter. I also took along Winter Fruit Salad when my family got together for a picnic and it went over well. Do not wait for winter to try it! - 43.7473
Apple Cheese Crumble
Spread apples in a 7- by 10-inch oval au gratin pan.
8-inch-square cake pan or shallow 2-quart casserole.
Stir in raisins.
1/4 cup (50 g) of the sugar, and cinnamon; spread out evenly and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour and remaining 1/4... - 39.9897
Viennese Apple Strudel
Viennese Apple Strudel has a grand taste. Viennese Apple Strudel gets its taste from flour mixed with apples and bread crumbs. Viennese Apple Strudel is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 45.6932
Apples In Phyllo
Grease six 6-ounce custard cups so each cup is entirely covered.
Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
(Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and keep remaining sheets covered with a damp paper towel.) Brush a second... - 34.428
1. In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups of the juice, the apple, prunes, apricots, raisins, cinnamon stick, and orange rind to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the fruits are tender.
2. In a small saucepan,... - 38.4338
Stuffed Apples With Custard Sauce
In a blender or food processor, combine the walnuts, raisins and sugar; cover and process until ground.
Stir in butter; set aside.
Core apples and remove enough pulp to leave a 1 -in shell.
Fill each apple with about 1/4 cup nut mixture.
Place in a greased... - 46.1922
Apple Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process apples and carrots; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat remaining ingredients at LOW until dry ingredients are blended then at MEDIUM until... - 43.2149
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 51.1404
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563