- » Raisin Tea Buns
Raisin Tea Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin tea buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin tea buns recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and mix pecans, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Uncover dough and unroll onto lightly floured surface.
4. Split dough into triangles.
5. Using prepared pecan-raisin-sugar mixture... - 39.4861
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C, Gas Mark 8.
2. In a large warm bowl, tip in the flour and salt and add butter while rubbing it in to form breadcrumb like mixture.
3. In another bowl, mix the yeast and sugar and pour the flour mixture into... - 43.3118
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.4987
Butterscotch Nut Buns
1. Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and the cup butter or margarine in a small saucepan; simmer 2 minutes. Pour into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
2. Roll out sweet yeast dough to a 15x8-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread entire... - 38.6925
Apricot Glazed Hot Cross Buns
1. Combine the sifted flour, yeast, spices, raisins, peel and sugar in the bowl of a food mixer. Add the milk, melted butter and egg. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 35.4788
1. Cream the yeast and sugar together until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in the milk and blend thoroughly.
3. Cover and leave in a warm place for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine together the flour, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
5. Rub or... - 49.4403