- » Raisin Spice Strip
Raisin Spice Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin spice strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin spice strip recipes.
Raisin Spice Loaf
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
Grind raisins in meat grinder or place in food processor bowl.
Process until raisins form a ball and clean sides of bowl.
In 4-cup measure, combine raisins, brown... - 48.3318
You May Also Like!
Apple Butter Chew
1 ln a small heat proof bowl, soak the currants in boiling water to cover for 1 0 minutes or until softened.
Drain, then letdryon paper to weling for several minutes.
In a food processor, whirl the currants, apple butter, allspice, and honey for 1 minute or... - 31.0215
Saffron Rice Mold
Prepare Basic Molding Rice, omitting salt and adding bouillon granules and saffron.
Saute 1/2 cup raisins and onion in butter.
Combine hot rice, raisin mixture, and 2 tablespoons almonds, stirring well.
Spoon into an oiled 4-cup mold, let stand 5... - 35.0723
1 ln a large enameled orstainless steel saucepan, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onions and sweet red pepperand cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add thegingerandcook2 minutes longer.
Stirinthetomatoes, sugar, raisins, vinegar, orange juice,... - 40.0516
Honey Spice Apple
Core apples and pare 1-inch strip of skin from around middle of each to prevent splitting.
Place apples in two 10-ounce custard cups.
Pack raisins into apples.
Mix honey and cinnamon; pour over raisins into apples.
Top with margarine.
Cover tightly and... - 30.6097
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 44.47
Applesauce Spice Loaf
Blend ingredients in large mixing bowl at low speed 15 seconds; beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Spread batter in 8x4-or 9x5-in loaf dish lined on bottom with wax paper.
Shield ends of loaf with 2-in wide strips of foil, covering 1 -in of batter and molding... - 40.4502
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.7295
1. Combine wine and raisins in a large saucepan. Tie orange rind, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom seeds in a double-thickness of cheesecloth. Add to saucepan; cover. Heat very slowly just to simmering; simmer 15 minutes, but do not boil. Remove spice bag.
2.... - 34.0904
This oxtail stew is a vegetable and meat stew. Prepared with added raisins and olives, the oxtail stew is spiced with chili powder and flavored with orange juice and worcestershire sauce. Savory and peppy, it can be served in bowls or over rice. - 36.2804
Chef's Fruit Salad
Line a salad bowl with crisp salad greens.
Add shredded greens.
Arrange fruit in bowl.
Spoon some of the desired dressing over all.
Top with cheese and ham strips alternately with Cinnamon-Buttered Raisins. - 27.2337