- » Raisin Spice Bar
Raisin Spice Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin spice bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin spice bar recipes.
Raisin Spice Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and doves until well mixed.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on... - 35.1141
Pineapple Raisin Bars
Pineapple Raisin Bars has a fine taste. Pineapple Raisin Bars gets its taste from pineapple mixed with raisin and nuts. Pineapple Raisin Bars is loved by kids. - 44.0258
Spicy Raisin Bars
Put raisins in blender.
Add water; cool.
Sift together flour, soda, and spices.
Add next 4 ingredients to raisins in blender container; blend just till nuts are coarsely chopped.
Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2... - 46.5352
Pumpkin Nut And Raisin Bars
1. Take a mixing bowl and add ingredients (except cream cheese frosting) and blend at low speed.
2. Beat the mixture for about a minute at medium speed.
3. Take an 8X8 baking dish and spoon the batter over it.
4. Keep the dish on inverted saucer.
5.... - 46.9771
Sour Cream Bars With Raisins
Cream together brown sugar and oleo.
Add oatmeal, soda and flour.
Put 1/2 of oatmeal mixture in 9x13 inch greased pan.
Bake 7 minutes at 350°.Filling: Cook raisins in small amount of water, drain and cool.
Mix eggs, sour cream, cornstarch, and... - 42.9834
Orange Spice Bars
In a medium bowl stir together oats, walnuts, orange juice concentrate, water, and raisins; set aside.
In a separate bowl stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
In a mixer bowl beat margarine or butter and sugar with an electric... - 37.1977
Pumpkin Spice Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch.
Beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger and cloves.
Mix in raisins.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until light brown, 25 to 30... - 44.7631
Fruit Cake Bars
fruit cake bars are soft bars baked with seeded raisins, spices and sugar. Baked with a batter of cooked sugar and spices with raisins along with flour and baking agents, the fruit cake bars are best iced with lemon butter icing. - 43.1897
Spiced Gooey Bars
In a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine. Remove from the heat. Combine crushed graham crackers, cinnamon, and allspice, then stir into melted butter in saucepan. Press two-thirds of the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch... - 25.2516
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.1331
Sour Cream Bars
Mix all together and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick.
Add raisins and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Pour into baked crust.
Pat reserved 1/2 of crust mixture over filling.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cut in pieces.
Can be frozen. - 34.6623
Spicy Orange Bars
Cream together shortening, sugar, and eggs.
Stir in orange peel and juice.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, and spices; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased 15 1/2x101/2 x1 inch jelly roll pan.
Bake in moderate oven... - 38.2402
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 37.9956
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 24.6345
Hermit Bar Cookies
Hermit bar cookies are delightful square shaped cookies made with a variety of goodies. Baked with a batter of flour with eggs, molasses and a medley of spices, the hermit bar cookies also contain raisins and candied ginger. - 42.1421
Combine all ingredients and pour into greased and floured large cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â°F 20-25 minutes. - 32.7356
1. Prepare a medium bowl by tipping in the cream butter and sugar and mix well. Add the egg and pumpkin and blend well again.
2. In another bowl, place the flour, soda, cinnamon, and pie spice and mix well. Fold in raisins and nuts and mix well.
3.... - 38.9327
Applesauce Bars is a simple and tasty dessert bar which is very easy to make. I make it quiet often at home especially cos I love the applesauce. Try this Applesauce Bars! - 39.0175
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Grease 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
Bake about 25 minutes.
Frost with 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, 3 T. butter, 1 t. vanilla and about 1 T. milk. - 32.0296
Cinnamon Coffee Bars
1. Grease a 13 x 9 inch oblong pan.
2. Cream together thoroughly the fat, sugar and egg.
3. Stir in the coffee.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spice. Stir them into the creamed- coffee mixture, blending thoroughly.
5. Lastly, blend... - 44.5655
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Using the softened margarine, lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with wax paper and very lightly grease the paper.
3. Combine the oats, flour, sugar, nuts, raisins, baking powder, spices and orange zest in a... - 35.8796
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.0386
Pumpkin Cookies Or Bars
Stir together the dry ingredients and spices.
In another bowl cream the butter and honey; beat in the egg until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the pumpkin puree, and don't worry if the texture is strange.
Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture;... - 39.8276
Heat oven to 400°
Mix brown sugar, eggs, molasses, butter, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, salt, soda, and spices; stir in.
Mix in hot water.
Stir in almonds, raisins, and mincemeat.
Spread dough thin - 37.2085
Line a 10 1/2 x 15 x 3/4 inch baking pan with wax paper.
Cut citron into thick slices and grind with the rest of the fruit and nuts.
Mix well with 1 cup of the flour.
Sift remaining flour 3 times with baking powder, salt and spices.
Cream butter,... - 37.2962
Raisin rocks are spiced raisin and nut cookies that are easily prepared and delicious. Made with a batter of cake flour with milk and eggs along with the flavors of cinnamon and cloves, the raisin rocks are baked to a beautiful brown and best served with a... - 49.6956
Raisin Lunch Box Hermits
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in the egg and then the molasses.
Sift together the flour, spices, baking soda and salt and stir them into the butter... - 38.8658
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, shortening, coffee, egg, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until almost no indentation remains when... - 37.6393
1. Cream shortening with sugar. Add egg yolk and beat well. Add molasses and milk; blend.
2. Blend flour, baking soda, salt and spices; stir into creamed mixture. Mix in raisins. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish and spread evenly.... - 33.6389
Frosted Gingerbread Bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses, coffee and Raisin Bran. Add sifted dry ingredients; beat well. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking... - 33.0674
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 41.3954
Leah's Fabulous Cinnamon Rolls
Make the Yeasted Sweet Dough as directed. Let rise until double in bulk.
Punch down and let rest 10 minutes. Roll into a rectangle about 18" x 12".
Brush with melted margarine, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and raisins.
Roll up and pinch the edge... - 121.273
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 48.5158
Date nut cutups are cookie like bakes made with dates and nuts. Flavored with a variety of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves along with raisins, the date nut cutouts are also flavored with vanilla for a mellow touch. These chewy snacks are best served... - 41.2234
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease a 7 x 14-inch pan.
Mix raisins, currants, nuts, and flour.
Cream butter, add honey, molasses, eggs, sour cream or yogurt, and salt.
Mix flour, soda, cream of tartar, and spices.
Beat well, then stir in the floured... - 40.996
Whole Wheat Ginger Cake
1) Preheat a cool oven to 150°C,300°F/Gas 2.
2) Use a large 30x25 cm (12 x 1 0 in) roasting tin to grease and to line the base with greaseproof paper.
3) In a large saucepan, combine milk and sugar.
4) Place over low heat and keep... - 43.9534
Fruitcake With Lemon Sauce Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together date bar mix with hot water in it. Mix nicely together.
2) Add marmalade, eggs, baking powder, flour and spices. Stir to mix well.
3) Add raisins, pecans and... - 43.5462
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 46.1453