- » Raisin Ring
Raisin Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin ring recipes.
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Raisin Rings is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Raisin Rings and excite your family's palate and yours... - 25.3066
Raisin Nut Ring
Melt butter in 8-inch round glass dish on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup.
Spread in dish.
Sprinkle nuts and raisins evenly.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Place small beverage glass in center of dish and place biscuits around glass... - 36.3241
Raisin-apple Ring Cake
This lovely, fluffy raisin-apple cake is bet served at breakfast, tea-time or as a dessert! Taste this dish, because it really is wonderful. - 35.3082
Raisin Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve in all the dry ingredients. Mix raisins. Mix beaten egg and melted shortening to milk and add this to dry mixture to prepare a soft dough. Gently, roll the dough out with ½ inch thickness. Divide the... - 42.3955
Curried Raisin Rice Ring
1.Preheat the oven to a 400 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, melt butter and add onions and celery and cook until tender.
3. Put rice, salt and raisins in the pan and stir well.
4. Put the mixture in an 8 inch round mold and bake for 15... - 39.5697
Swedish Tea Ring With Raisin Filling
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low... - 42.883
Authentic Swedish Tea Ring
Roll dough into rectangle, 15x9 inches.
Spread with butter and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
Roll up, beginning at wide side.
Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well.
Stretch roll to make even.
With sealed edge down, shape into ring on lightly... - 33.825
Onion Raisin Sauce For Poultry
Peel and cut the onion into thin rings and brown lightly in the butter.
Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes until well-blended and savoury, and as thick as you would like.
Stir from time to time, taking care not to let the... - 39.2522
Onions In Raisin Sauce
Place ingredients in cooker in order given.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When control indicates pressure is reached, cook for 4 minutes.
Cool at once under running water.
Serve. - 30.3076
Yam Apple And Raisin Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Layer yams, apples, and raisins alternately in the casserole, sprinkling salt between each layer
4. Generously sprinkle sugar and spoon butter over the top... - 43.5589
1.Preheat the wok.
2.Put oil in a preheated wok, so thet even the sides of the vessel are oiled.
3.Heat the oil at medium high heat for 2 minutes at 325 degrees.
4.Put onion, garlic and squash in the wok and fry until brown.
5.Put... - 45.9365
Blend yeast with 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of the milk.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Stir in the yeast liquid and half of the flour.
Add remaining milk and beat well.
Fold in remaining flour, salt,... - 41.9723
Apple Raisin Coffee Cake
1. Prepare Apple Topping.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water in 3 1/2-quart bowl. Add sugar, shortening, egg, salt and all-purpose flour. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently. Stir in whole wheat flour, raisins and nuts; continue stirring... - 31.3777
Pork Chops With Apple Raisin Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the rice according to the package directions.
2. When cooked, drain, fluff, and keep warm.
3. Season the pork chops well.
4. In a large frying pan heat the oil
5. When hot but not smoking, sear the chops on both sides.
6.... - 45.4283
Raisin Rice Coffee Cake
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over bottom and sides of dish. Mix rice and 1/4 cup raisins; spread evenly in bottom of dish.
2. Beat milk, margarine and egg in large bowl; stir in remaining... - 33.5027
Rich Raisin Pie
1. In a 7-inch flan ring or tin, line the bottom with a rolled out two-thirds of the short crust pastry.
2. In a bowl, take raisins and wash it in very hot water. Drain and dry.
3. Add orange juice, grated orange rind and golden syrup. Mix it well.... - 44.2829
Old Time Raisin Drops
In mixing bowl, combine juice and raisins.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until mixture comes to full boil.
Cool 10 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except flour.
Blend in flour.
Drop 5 to 8 rounded measuring teaspoonfuls in large ring on wax paper... - 41.5618
Raisin Bran Muffins with Buttermilk
These Raisin Bran Muffins are so very delicious ! I love to have this fruity quickbread for breakfast. Try these Raisin Bran Muffins and let me know if you like them. - 39.4309
Simple Raisin Bran Muffins Buttermilk
1. Take a bowl and combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend the mixture well.
2. Take another bowl and combine eggs, oil, and buttermilk. Blend the mixture and with dry ingredients until it gets moist. Add bran flakes and stir it... - 41.0245
Raisin Pudding Cake With Hard Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, milk and eggs.
3) Add remaining pudding ingredients.
4) In 9-in glass ring mold, spread batter evenly
5) With plastic wrap, cover the mold.
6) Place mold on... - 46.8733
Raisin Bread Pudding
Raisin Bread Pudding is the real deal! The perfect blend of mouthwatering flavors and texture makes this pudding a masterpiece. Serve the Raisin Bread Pudding for your dinner and experience its glory in just one spoon! - 33.9405
Apple Raisin Crisp
Food never got this fresh, exciting and delicious as apple crisp. Apple crisp is my all-time family favorite and is specially made to taste great! Devour in the goodness. - 41.0329
Quick Applesauce Cake
1. Take a small bowl and combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
2. Thereafter sift mixture.
3. Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine butter and sugar and beat with electric mixer at medium speed until light and creamy.
4. Put... - 46.432
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 105.123
White Fruit Cake
Line 2 greased 6 1/2 inch (16.5 cm) and 1 greased 5 inch (13 cm) round fruit cake pans with brown paper.
Mix first 6 ingredients well to coat fruit with flour.
Cream butter and sugar together well.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a... - 45.845
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.2155
Continental Lemon Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet, reserve the dough trimmings.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, until... - 43.0942
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 45.3318